Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:53:39 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 146
Author Topic: Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking  (Read 225730 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1215 on: January 29, 2023, 04:06:26 PM »

It can also be bad when you're hurrying away from someone, and you accidentally step in the grass and your heels get stuck there, and you fall over, and the person catches up with you.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1216 on: January 29, 2023, 04:12:54 PM »

It can also be bad when you're hurrying away from someone, and you accidentally step in the grass and your heels get stuck there, and you fall over, and the person catches up with you.

So if a masked supernatural killer is chasing you, they aren't the best footwear to have on?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1217 on: January 29, 2023, 04:18:46 PM »

So if a masked supernatural killer is chasing you, they aren't the best footwear to have on?
Unless you're Buffy.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1218 on: January 29, 2023, 04:20:12 PM »

Unless you're Buffy.

I always thought that if she ran out of stakes, she could have impaled a vampire on her big, pointy nose.  BounceGiggle

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1219 on: January 29, 2023, 04:21:23 PM »

Unless you're Buffy.

I always thought that if she ran out of stakes, she could have impaled a vampire on her big, pointy nose.  BounceGiggle

She's Jewish, mate, which means that remark just got you on the JDL's watch list.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1220 on: January 29, 2023, 04:23:26 PM »

Unless you're Buffy.

She's Jewish, mate, which means that remark just got you on the JDL's watch list.

Meh. What is one more watch list?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1221 on: January 29, 2023, 04:32:12 PM »

Unless you're Buffy.

Shrug, I've found Jewish people to be sensitive about nose-related remarks. You might think remarks about other regions of the anatomy might stir them up more, but nope, seems the proboscis does it.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1222 on: January 29, 2023, 04:42:29 PM »

Unless you're Buffy.

Shrug, I've found Jewish people to be sensitive about nose-related remarks. You might think remarks about other regions of the anatomy might stir them up more, but nope, seems the proboscis does it.

So I shouldn't (mis)quote Monty Pythons Life of Brian and say "I am only telling the truth, she does have a very big nose" then?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1223 on: January 29, 2023, 04:54:23 PM »

Unless you're Buffy.

So I shouldn't (mis)quote Monty Pythons Life of Brian and say "I am only telling the truth, she does have a very big nose" then?

Dude, are you TRYING to get the Israelis to shut this site down???

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1224 on: January 29, 2023, 05:02:43 PM »

Unless you're Buffy.

Dude, are you TRYING to get the Israelis to shut this site down???

Don't worry, if they get upset I have all sorts of jokes about religion I can tell them to cheer them up.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1225 on: January 30, 2023, 12:42:38 PM »

Ah, the random "how are you" text from an ex that generates no followup if you respond to it, how I've missed you!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1226 on: February 01, 2023, 12:28:36 PM »

You know what I like about February? It walks the middle path.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1227 on: February 03, 2023, 05:45:04 AM »

I have a random urge to watch Snakes on a Plane.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1228 on: February 03, 2023, 10:09:30 AM »

The other day, for the heck of it, I bought my husband this Old Spice lavender deodorant. He said, "Gee, that'll convince the construction crew I hired that I'm a regular he-man, huh?" But the thing is, this was the stinkiest deodorant of all time. Go smell it in the store sometime, it smells like someone took a handful of freshly cut weeds and rubbed them against skin.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1229 on: February 04, 2023, 01:07:18 PM »

I wonder if Elon Musk could shoot down that balloon....

Or maybe Richard Branson; He's been on a balloon ride, & he has a plane that can go that high....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.