Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:13:42 PM
714383 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Leslie Van Houten « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Leslie Van Houten  (Read 1991 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: June 02, 2023, 12:44:13 PM »

...is up for parole.
Do You hope she gets it?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 12:49:33 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 12:48:10 PM »

No.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 12:50:03 PM »

After being in prison for so long would she even know what to do on the outside? The world has changed a lot in the time she's been away.

As to whether should she be released, I guess that comes down to is she still dangerous, does she have any remorse for her crimes and so forth? I've not really ever followed the whole Manson family stuff to really know anything about her and her mental state. I think she was involved in two deaths (three including the baby)? My guy feeling is let her die inside, but as I said I only have a limited knowledge of the whole case.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 12:54:47 PM »

After being in prison for so long would she even know what to do on the outside? The world has changed a lot in the time she's been away.

As to whether should she be released, I guess that comes down to is she still dangerous, does she have any remorse for her crimes and so forth? I've not really ever followed the whole Manson family stuff to really know anything about her and her mental state. I think she was involved in two deaths (three including the baby)? My guy feeling is let her die inside, but as I said I only have a limited knowledge of the whole case.

I have sympathy for criminals, maybe more than I should, and there's tragedy in her wasting her life and missing out on so much, but I think a person can do something so horrendous she should never again have freedom. Her crimes were atrocities, above all letting a baby die like she did when he could have been spared. Butchering people? There's nothing but sadness and horror and grief in her actions. No, let her die behind bars.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 01:10:25 PM »

^ Crimes? As in more than one?  She was not involved in the Sharon Tate killings. Not even there.
She killed Rosemary LaBianca. 1 person. She was 19. She was doing acid 24/7. She's very sorry. She hates what she did, and renouced Charlie soon after going to prison. Not like most of the Manson crew. She's 74 years old.
 We send out soldiers to kill people for stupid s**t everyday. And they get f**king medals.
Let the old woman go.

The Tate murder was commited by Tex Watson, Susan Atkins, Patrica Krenwinkle, and were drove there by Linda Kasabian. Who was never even charged. She turned states evidence.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 01:23:33 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 01:56:04 PM »

Sure. She's no threat to society and she's already been punished severely. Lots of murderers get paroled in their old age. The quality of mercy is not strained and so on and so forth.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2023, 02:02:43 PM »

^ My brother-in-law Leroy is out. He shot a guy in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun. In an apartment. Kids live in that building. He did 25 years. And he IS insane! I know he talks s**t about being a gun control advocate- but I know that's bulls**t. I don't think he'll kill anyone else, but I won't bet money on it. He's nuttier than a fruitcake.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2023, 02:08:04 PM »

This might shock people but she should die in prison: no leniency for murderers in my opinion. Patricia Krenwinkle should also never be set free.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 02:24:44 PM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2023, 02:12:36 PM »

^ Crimes? As in more than one?  She was not involved in the Sharon Tate killings. Not even there.
She killed Rosemary LaBianca. 1 person. She was 19. She was doing acid 24/7. She's very sorry. She hates what she did, and renouced Charlie soon after going to prison. Not like most of the Manson crew. She's 74 years old.
 We send out soldiers to kill people for stupid s**t everyday. And they get f**king medals.
Let the old woman go.

The Tate murder was commited by Tex Watson, Susan Atkins, Patrica Krenwinkle, and were drove there by Linda Kasabian. Who was never even charged. She turned states evidence.

Oh, s**t did I get my murderous hippies mixed up? Ah, f**k her anyway.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2023, 02:37:19 PM »

This might shock people but she should die in prison: no leniency for murderers in my opinion. Patricia Krenwinkle should also never be set free.

Patty killed a number of people. She helped kill 8 people.
Leslie held down one while Patty stabbed her. Rosemary Labianca. Her and her husband were at home. Charlie sat in the car. She had only been with Manson for about a month. It scared the f**k out of her. Leslie never stabbed anyone. She was a kid. She was 17. Manson's f**king crazy old ass used her. That f**ker shoulda got hung.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 02:48:02 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2023, 02:53:20 PM »

Let the old woman go.

Oh, s**t did I get my murderous hippies mixed up? Ah, f**k her anyway.

Yet it's ok for rich people in office to murder people every day? It's evil if this guy does it- but it's ok if they do it. C'mon. Poor folks who commit murder SHOULD die! But that should swing both ways.
You're  very glib.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 03:36:18 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2023, 03:09:27 PM »

Patty killed a number of people. She helped kill 8 people.
Leslie held down one while Patty stabbed her. Rosemary Labianca. Her and her husband were at home. Charlie sat in the car. She had only been with Manson for about a month. It scared the f**k out of her. Leslie never stabbed anyone. She was a kid. She was 17. Manson's f**king crazy old ass used her. That f**ker shoulda got hung.

Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2023, 09:09:27 PM »

Yet Donald Trump tried to overthrow the goverment and is still free. f**king 2 faced justice. Manson is blamed for the murders- and I think he should be. But Donald Trump is not held accountable for his attempt to overthrow the goverment. Gimme a f**king break. Your heros are f**king killers too.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2023, 01:40:51 AM »

Leslie never stabbed anyone.

how does one sever a spine without stabbing?

Van Houten aggressively implicated herself in inflicting wounds while the victim was living, and severely wounding the victim, severing her spine, which might have been fatal by itself.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 02:48:33 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2023, 09:29:35 AM »

Claws- she held down Rosemary LaBianca while Susan Atkins stabbed her. She didn't stab anyone. Do your homework. Donald Trump didn't kill anyone either- he just sent his lackeys to the capitol, and people died. He's still walking free. What she did was wrong. Very wrong. Rich folks can kill and go scot free. Poor folks go to prison, and are never forgiven.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Leslie Van Houten « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.