Main Menu

Blend two movies

Started by claws, December 21, 2023, 05:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

Strangers On A Planes, Trains & Automobiles....
When two strangers strike up a conversation on a diverted airline, they agree kill each other's relatives....
But first, they must travel cross country by land, running into one hilarious situation after another as they try to put up with each other...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

The Wild Brady Bunch

The Lovely Lady and her fellow form a gang in the Old West, along with a stone cold psycho killer named Alice.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

zombie no.one

Natural Born Minions

minions go round killing people, the end.
please do not mock my potato.

zombie no.one

The Sexy Beast Must Die

Six guests are invited to Tom Newcliffe's mansion, where he will spend a weekend deducing which one of them is Ray Winstone.

claws

Bird Boxing Helena

Five years after an ominous, unseen presence drives most of society to suicide, a woman desperate to reach safety is captured by a mad surgeon who removes all her limbs.

-

The Cutting Edge of Tomorrow

A figure skater and a former hockey player attempt to win the Olympic Gold Medal as a figure skating pairs team but relive the same day over and over again, the day restarting every time the hockey player falls on his butt during training.

-

Surviving the Hunger Game

After surviving the hunger games, Katniss Everdeen is hired as a survival guide for a group of wealthy businessmen on a hunting trip in the mountains, unaware that she is their new prey.

-

Booty Call Me by Your Name

In 1980s Italy, romance blossoms between a seventeen-year-old student and two friends who have gone too long without sex, setting out to get some.

Is it October yet?

ER

The Last Temptation of Jason

As he lies dying, Jason Voorhees is given a choice by the devil: stay dead and go home to Hell, or return for yet another sequel.

claws

Road House Party

A bouncer is hired to clean up Kid 'n Play's house party. Armed with Johann Sebastian Bach albums and a Ph.D. in poetry, he sets out to tame the crowd with soft and gentle music while reading Sylvia Plath.

-

Meet Joe Blackenstein

Death, who takes the form of a Vietnam War veteran who lost both his arms and his legs, asks a surgeon to attach new limbs, in the process, he falls in love with the surgeon's daughter.

Is it October yet?

ER

Barefoot in Jurassic Park

Horny newlyweds Jane Fonda and Robert Redford get up to hijinks on a tropical island filled with dinosaurs in Neil Simon's Broadway hit.

ER

Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Beetlejuice in the Hood

Ganstas learn there is someone way worse than them in Compton when they say a certain fiend's name three times.

ER

Deep Throat Impact

A comet is hurtling toward Earth, but meanwhile the lead scientist on the case does a tradeout to pay his lonely landlady her rent.

ER

This is Spinal Taps

A mockumentary about a heavy metal band who takes over a military school by cranking things up to eleven.

zombie no.one

Quote from: ER on February 08, 2024, 01:59:38 PM
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Beetlejuice in the Hood

Ganstas learn there is someone way worse than them in Compton when they say a certain fiend's name three times.

funnily enough I was about to choose this one to riff on

my version would've been "Don't Be A Menace To Mrs Doubtfire While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood"... yours is snappier though :)

claws

Poor Wild Things

A police detective uncovers a conspiracy behind a case involving an unorthodox scientist and a young woman brought back to life, with accusations of rape made by the scientist.

-

Get Knives Out

A detective investigates the death of the patriarch of an eccentric family who are secretly into transplanting brains.

-

Fargo and Away

A young Irish couple flee to the States and settle in Minnesota where they become victims in a car dealings loan scheme, involving kidnapping and murder, investigated by a pregnant police woman.

-

The Social Networking Girl

When a young woman's idea is stolen by her boyfriend, Mark, she seizes an opportunity to steal it back by pretending to be her boyfriend while he is on vacation in Aspen.

-

The Green 8 Mile

A tale set on death row, where a young man from Detroit possesses the power to cause discomfort and pain by rapping. When the prison staff recognizes the man's gift, they speed up the execution process.
Is it October yet?

claws

The Silence of the Goonies

The Goonies must receive the help of an incarcerated and manipulative cannibal killer in order to find a legendary pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

One Flew Over the Goonies' Nest

The Goonies plead insanity and are admitted to a mental institution, where they search for a long-lost treasure presumably hidden in the basement.

-

What Ever Happened to the Goonies?

A former child star torments the Goonies in a decaying Hollywood mansion.

-

The French Goonies Connection

The Goonies stumble onto a Pirate treasure smuggling ring based in Marseilles, but stopping them and capturing their leaders proves an elusive goal.

-

This Is Goonies Tap

The Goonies, one of America's loudest group of misfits, are chronicled by film director Richard Donner on what proves to be a fateful hunt for a pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

Bonnie and The Goonies

Bored waitress Bonnie Parker takes a liking to The Goonies and together they start a violent odyssey to find a pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

The Goonies of Arabia

The story of The Goonies who successfully united and led the diverse, often warring, Arab tribes in order to find a pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

The Goonies and the Beast

A prince cursed to spend his days as a hideous monster sets out to regain his humanity by showing the Goonies a map to find a pirate's long-lost treasure.

Is it October yet?

claws

For my own amusement

Goo7nies

The Goonies hunt a serial killer who uses the money of a legendary pirate's long-lost treasure to finance his crimes.

-

Gooniés: The Professionals

12-year-old Mathilda is welcome to join the Gooniés, a professional team of treasure hunters, after she found a mysterious map leading to a legendary pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

Reservoir Goonies

When a simple treasure hunt goes horribly wrong, the Goonies begin to suspect that one of them must be an idiot.

-

What's Eating the Goonies

The Goonies struggle to care for a mentally-disabled neighborhood boy and his morbidly obese mother while attempting to find a legendary pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

Gooniez n the Hood

Follows the lives of the Goonies living in the Crenshaw ghetto of Los Angeles, dissecting questions of race, relationships, violence, and future prospects of finding a legendary pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

Interview with the Goonies: The One-Eyed Willy Chronicles

The Goonies tell their epic life story: love, betrayal, loneliness, and finding a legendary pirate's long-lost treasure.

-

The Treasure Hunt Project

The Goonies vanish after traveling into a cave to film a documentary on the local pirate's long-lost treasure legend, leaving only their footage behind.
Is it October yet?