Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 05:12:05 PM
715649 Posts in 53150 Topics by 7766 Members
Latest Member: Epiphonecbc
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ventriloquist Dummy Laughing hysterically Movie?????? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ventriloquist Dummy Laughing hysterically Movie??????  (Read 1282 times)
kvaugn15
Dedicated Viewer

« on: August 16, 2004, 10:27:42 PM »

I saw a preview or a trailer for a movie but I didn't get the name of the movie.
The time I saw it was probably between 1990 and 1997 I think this movie might have been in Black and White???Part of the scene was a Ventriloquist Dummy laughing Hysterically??????Does ANYONE on this board know what this is from???????????????It might be an older movie ?????

Kevin E.

nobody
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 10:31:27 PM »

You might have seen a clip from an old Twilight Zone episode called "The Dummy." Other than that, I don't know of any black and white movie/show featuring a maniacal ventriloquist dummy.
loyal1
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 10:32:57 PM »

It could be Magic with Anthony Hopkins...yet even if it isn't this movie is worth a watch.  The only  other creepy ventriloquist story I saw was on a Twillight Zone episode, when in the end the ventiloquist dummy took over, and the man became the dummy.
Derf
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 09:41:36 AM »

It might also have been "Devil Doll," a 1964 black and white movie that does feature a maniacal ventriloquist dummy. MST3K did a take on it, though I don't really remember much else about the episode.

StatCat
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 11:14:09 AM »

Could also be Dead of Night (1945) an old British horror movie that's really good. A lot of ideas were taken from it and used in the Twilight Zone actually. Either that, Devil Doll, or the Twilight Zone episode- other than that I can't think of anything. Definitely has to be one of the three though I'm sure.

-----------------------------------------------------
Wear a suit and tie when I'd rather sit and die
Dave Munger
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 07:46:37 PM »

This sounds kind of like an MST episode they did where the ventriloquist gets mad at the dummy and says that he won't get any ham. That part did seriously  creeep me out - the implications of the guy rewarding the dummy with ham when he's obedient.
the bouncer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 12:29:37 PM »

Could be the dummy of a kids show called goosebumps.It could also be of this horror movie called dummy.
George
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 12:58:03 PM »

Abracadabra I set on his knee,
Presto chango now he is me.
Hocus Pocus we set on her bed
Magic is fun....WHEN YOUR DEAD.

CREEEEEEEEEEPY!!!!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ventriloquist Dummy Laughing hysterically Movie?????? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.