Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:43:06 AM
715384 Posts in 53136 Topics by 7759 Members
Latest Member: Daniel Kay
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Andrew's Fave, For Your Height Only, back soon on DVD... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Andrew's Fave, For Your Height Only, back soon on DVD...  (Read 2290 times)
Ken Begg
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« on: October 07, 2005, 08:41:24 AM »

Here's a review of the upcoming Mondo Macabre double bill DVD, which I believe is due next month some time.  Warning:  The review features stills that feature nudity.

http://www.dvdmaniacs.net/Reviews/E-H/for_your_height_only_mondo.html

Meanwhile, Andrew has found a kindred spirit in the guy who wrote this piece:

"I have a confession to make. I love midgets in entertainment. Whether they be of the wrestling variety, slapping asses in an orgy like in The Nude Princess, or hanging out in Jamaa Fanaka’s Penitentiary films, I find that they almost always make for cinematic gold. Whether or not that makes me a jerk is debatable, but I know that I’m not alone in my love for the films of the little people that God has put on this Earth – and this production from the Philippines proves it."
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 09:16:41 AM »

Okay, this is sick, but funny. I love the fire extinguisher jet pack.  Several nice boobs and booties.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Mr. Hockstatter
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 09:40:12 AM »

Yes, that tennis game looks very interesting.
Ken Begg
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 11:41:28 AM »

"Yes, that tennis game looks very interesting."

True, but the neighbors complained about the noise, *because everyone was raising a racquet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(Hmm, that joke might explain why all you guys aren't over at my site.)
Neville

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 04:45:51 AM »

LOL the cast IS interesting. A film (or even a double bill) that manages to feature both Nadiuska (star of many Spanish nudie films during the 70s) and eternal Van Damme opponent Bolo Yeung is sure worth a look.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 12:45:18 AM »

My wife caught me following a midget around the Target we shop at.  She seemed to be stuck between laughing and being angry with me.

Still, good news.  I was surprised when this one became unavailable so quickly.  I guess the demand was beyond what they expected (or were willing to gamble on expecting).

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Flangepart

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 10:53:05 AM »

Aw, common Andrew...Kaite just wanted to be sure you diden't get caught "Short".

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Andrew's Fave, For Your Height Only, back soon on DVD... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.