Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:07:10 AM
715418 Posts in 53136 Topics by 7761 Members
Latest Member: Artisanhme
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2742717 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18525 on: November 28, 2018, 07:42:20 AM »

Weighed in at 231 this morning.
When I started back in June I was 279.  I am hoping to drop a couple more pounds in the next few days and be in the 220's for the first time in 20 years.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18526 on: November 28, 2018, 08:42:27 AM »

Weighed in at 231 this morning.
When I started back in June I was 279.  I am hoping to drop a couple more pounds in the next few days and be in the 220's for the first time in 20 years.

Thumbup Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18527 on: November 28, 2018, 09:56:50 AM »

Man, if I had a penny for every dollar in my billfold I'd have SEVEN-HUNDRED PENNIES!

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #18528 on: November 28, 2018, 01:52:49 PM »

Man, if I had a penny for every dollar in my billfold I'd have SEVEN-HUNDRED PENNIES!
Cool! You should stop by one of those bell ringers for the salivation army.
They're complaining that people don't carry cash anymore...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18529 on: November 28, 2018, 04:42:53 PM »

Cool! You should stop by one of those bell ringers for the salivation army.
They're complaining that people don't carry cash anymore...

I had never encoutered them before my christmas visit to the states two years ago. I made sure I donated to any charity which didn't annoy the hell out of me by constantly ringing a damn bell.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18530 on: November 28, 2018, 10:06:21 PM »

That'll do, pig.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18531 on: November 29, 2018, 06:56:55 AM »

It isn't that this course has been difficult or unpleasant in any way, but I am so looking forward to getting home tomorrow. :)

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18532 on: November 29, 2018, 09:56:55 AM »

I find the trouble with being troubled is it's troubling.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18533 on: November 29, 2018, 10:03:22 AM »

Stress is what you get when you don't kill someone that you really want to.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18534 on: November 29, 2018, 10:25:03 AM »

OMG! Tell me about it. I used to tremble I wanted to kill this one man so much. I got all mixed up inside and would cry thinking about how he was alive when he shouldn't have been. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, I got headaches, I used to change my appearance the way I'd been taught and stalk him, I learned everything about him and where he worked and went and with whom he associated, what his habits were, I used to sit in my bed and pour bullets out and decide which one would be the one to kill him. That used to give me this horrible black happiness. I thought about how to do it til I had a great plan (it didn't involve shooting), and I wanted him dead so badly I worried I was going to lose my hair or something.

So nice that someone else out there understands!

Of course a lot of it could have been the fact that my employers had kind of twisted my brain, since I have no desire to hurt anyone now and didn't before then but you get in a rut and revenge starts seeming like justice. I told a co-worker about it and he said before he'd let me do something like that he'd stop me even if he had to report me, which only served to make me mad at him, not make me want to murder this man any less.

Such a weird time, I would spend days watching my cousin's son, going to parks, viewing PBS Kids shows, gentle as a lamb with him and everyone else, but at night I'd go follow some man wondering if I was actually going to kill him.

Um, spoiler, I never hurt him in any way, but, yeah, it IS stressful, for sure. True.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18535 on: November 29, 2018, 10:42:50 AM »

OMG! Tell me about it. I used to tremble I wanted to kill this one man so much. I got all mixed up inside and would cry thinking about how he was alive when he shouldn't have been. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, I got headaches, I used to change my appearance the way I'd been taught and stalk him, I learned everything about him and where he worked and went and with whom he associated, what his habits were, I used to sit in my bed and pour bullets out and decide which one would be the one to kill him. That used to give me this horrible black happiness. I thought about how to do it til I had a great plan (it didn't involve shooting), and I wanted him dead so badly I worried I was going to lose my hair or something.

Of course a lot of it could have been the fact that my employers had kind of twisted my brain, since I have no desire to hurt anyone now and didn't before then but you get in a rut and revenge starts seeming like justice. I told a co-worker about it and he said before he'd let me do something like that he'd stop me even if he had to report me, which only served to make me mad at him, not make me want to murder this man any less.

Such a weird time, I would spend days watching my cousin's son, going to parks, viewing PBS Kids shows, gentle as a lamb with him and everyone else, but at night I'd go follow some man wondering if I was actually going to kill him.

Um, spoiler, I never hurt him in any way, but, yeah, it IS stressful, for sure. True.

I remember you making a post about saying prayers on someone's behalf that they get out of perdition earlier. Maybe you should find if their is one to do the opposite.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18536 on: November 29, 2018, 10:47:41 AM »

I remember you making a post about saying prayers on someone's behalf that they get out of perdition earlier. Maybe you should find if their is one to do the opposite.

You're so wise.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18537 on: December 01, 2018, 07:29:00 PM »

I find it funny how some people I know have a hard time understanding that I am a masochist when it comes to both movies and cars. I have a plan for an old Gremlin: put a Hemi engine in it and call it the Hemi Gremi.

yeah no.
claws
« Reply #18538 on: December 02, 2018, 05:00:53 AM »

So, the new trendy cooking grease is "schmalz." As a cook, color me unsurprised. I've been using it when nobody cared about it, except for old world German grandmas.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #18539 on: December 03, 2018, 02:31:21 PM »

Krampusnacht, anyone?

How about Festivus?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.