Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:27:30 AM
715227 Posts in 53129 Topics by 7756 Members
Latest Member: Anthonynolla
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Monsters you wish would come back « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Monsters you wish would come back  (Read 904 times)
daveblackeye15
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: April 19, 2004, 09:00:59 PM »

We all have our personal favorite monsters, but some monsters often get only one film and sometimes that isn't enough. Some monsters I want to see again are: Guilila from "The X from Outer Space" though this is one of goofist looking monsters ever made it's one of my favorites and I wish it would be revived, it should come back and fight another monster. Defintaly not Godzilla so maybe Guilila shoud fight another one movie monster like "Gappa" (actually I read once that there was going to be a "Gappa vs. Guilaila" but that was several years ago) Another I want to see again is The creature from the Black Lagoon (Okay he got three movies but still..). Though if it was brought back the movie would most likly suck plus the Gillman would proabably be made with that CGI crap (ugh). My last one is Angiurus, the last time we say that guy he got his mouth ripped open by Mecha Godzilla and hasn't been every since. What monster(s) do you want to see revived?

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 12:04:58 AM »

creeping terror, yes I'm laughing my ass off as I type this.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 01:22:45 AM »

I wanna see more Gigan, dammit!  Actually, Daveblackeye, if you go to Monster Zero News, they have a link to a toy distributor who has some extremely cool redesigns of several Gamera villains, one of which is a very badass-looking Guiron.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 08:09:11 AM »

Godzilla vs Gigan is one of the movies SciFi is showing this Saturday on their all  dinos, crocs, and alligators marathon.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Art Savage
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 07:46:45 PM »

Wait... Does that mean the narrator would come back with it?
Darkautumn
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2004, 12:43:53 PM »

The number one monster I want to see turn up again would be Varan! He had only one movie (not counting his two-second "cameo" in "Destroy All Monsters") and the original Japanese version is actually pretty cool. Hopefully, he'll be one of the many monsters in Godzilla's 50th anniversary swan-song later this year. On the other side of the Pacific, there's the "Monster of Piedras Blancas." That guy creeped me out as a kid.
Flangepart

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2004, 06:37:04 PM »

Daikaiju Baran...Yes! That was infinatly better then the yankee version.
Angiurus....takes a lickin' keep on tickin. Let the poor guy win one!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
StatCat
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 01:51:38 AM »

Angiurus would be one of my picks too.  He needs to reappear in the next G movie- too pathetic to see him get his jaw broken and stumble away and that's the end of the story. The X from Outer Space chicken rules too, maybe not on the same level but why not just throw him in too (Gappa vs X From Outer Space would've be weird indeed.)

-----------------------------------------------------
Wear a suit and tie when I'd rather sit and die
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 11:29:13 AM »

Dunners wrote:

> creeping terror, yes I'm laughing my ass off as I type this.

You do realize that you could easily make this happen yourself.  Got any extra blankets?  Okay, how about some pipe cleaners?  Good, now just make people stuff themselves into the mess and add in narration here and there.

"Creeping Terror 2 -  Dunners' Boogaloo"

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Monsters you wish would come back « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.