Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:19:03 AM
715418 Posts in 53136 Topics by 7760 Members
Latest Member: Amy054617
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
Author Topic: ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL!  (Read 51020 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2021, 01:19:21 PM »

^

You want to burrow into rabbit holes- and not say one f**king thing about people who died because of your hero's actions.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2021, 02:12:30 PM »

^

You want to burrow into rabbit holes- and not say one f**king thing about people who died because of your hero's actions.

True, the press is only talking about two of the people that died that day, The woman who was shot & the cop who died from a head injury....

Nobody's talking about the other three for some reason, a man who died of heart failure, another who died of a stroke, and a woman who was trampled by the crowd.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2021, 03:30:13 PM »

the same sort of chaos that ensued at the Capital will be taking place at all 50 state capitols

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/armed-protests-being-planned-at-all-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin-says/ar-BB1cEK0g?ocid=msedgntp

all of this could have been avoided if Trump didn't make bulls**t claims of voter fraud and encourage his cult members to raise hell at the Capitol building

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
LilCerberus

« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2021, 03:53:10 PM »

the same sort of chaos that ensued at the Capital will be taking place at all 50 state capitols

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/armed-protests-being-planned-at-all-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin-says/ar-BB1cEK0g?ocid=msedgntp

all of this could have been avoided if Trump didn't make bulls**t claims of voter fraud and encourage his cult members to raise hell at the Capitol building

Perhaps if the fake nooz went to the bother of explaining which claims of voter fraud were "bulls**t", they might've been able to prevent this.

Perhaps if they admitted the legal cases were thrown out on standing & not on evidence, maybe the fake nooz could've avoided this.

Maybe if the fake nooz looked at Hunter Biden's laptop, they could've avoided this.

Maybe if AstraZeneca announced their new covid vaccine the weekend before the election instead of the weekend after the election.

Maybe I'm not the only one who needs to mellow out.....

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2021, 04:34:19 PM »

Perhaps if the fake nooz went to the bother of explaining which claims of voter fraud were "bulls**t", they might've been able to prevent this.

Perhaps if they admitted the legal cases were thrown out on standing & not on evidence, maybe the fake nooz could've avoided this.

Maybe if the fake nooz looked at Hunter Biden's laptop, they could've avoided this.

Maybe if AstraZeneca announced their new covid vaccine the weekend before the election instead of the weekend after the election.

Point number 1. They did. Here are a few links:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-voter-fraud-facts-mail-in-ballots-voting-2020-election-b917843.html

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/10-voter-fraud-lies-debunked

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/elections/2020/11/20/dozens-of-claims-about-election-fraud-debunked-politifact/

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of other links out there to these very things. Maybe you should check some out since from what you've said above you managed to miss them.

Your second point, well you might want to take a look at the cases that were raised in the wake of the election. There are a lot less that were raised about fraud than you might think.

Point three, the news did look at Biden's laptop. They decided it was very shaky evidence and decided not to pursue it.

Point four. Why would a vaccine (Oxford-AstraZeneca)  developed in the UK make a difference to the US election, especially given a US company (Pfizer-BioNTech) had previously announced their vaccine?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2021, 04:53:23 PM »

I'm done arguing with you , Cerebus. You scream "fake nooz"! when it suits you than site the same sources when it suits you.
Your full of BS.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Jim H

« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2021, 05:03:09 PM »

100% pure, uncut, undiluted whataboutism.  
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2021, 05:10:16 PM »

Lookingup Lookingup Lookingup Lookingup Lookingup Lookingup Lookingup Lookingup

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2021, 08:40:55 PM »

and maybe what your nasty self TRULY WANTS is a civil war. YOU won't be there, you'll watch people die on TV and think you're f**king WINNING, JUST LIKE TRUMP. admit it, little man.

don't EVEN...EVER!
LilCerberus

« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2021, 09:17:35 PM »

No, I think it's the press that wants a civil war...
Seems nobody remembers the rioting, burning & looting of inauguration day 2017....

The riots & hell we faced all summer, reporters calling it "peaceful protesting" as cities burned behind them...
Some right here in my home town...

So, somebody posted a few links, that were supposed to make me stop believing the way I believe...
Naturally, I was anything but swayed, so I went looking for information to vindicate my own beliefs....

Instead, I came across one or two things involving the allegations of election fraud that opened my mind to the possibility of a Biden victory...
Moot point by now, But I figured if it had been on every nightly nooz show for a week, cooler head may have prevailed...

That's when it occurred to me that there's a lot being held back by both the mainstream nooz & the alternate nooz outlets I like to turn to.....  No matter which side of the aisle your on, it seems like they just throw it up & expect you to take their word for it....

It all sorta reminds me of this online movie critic a few years ago, who went on a rant about how Director commentary & deleted scenes had become required viewing because the movie in of it's self actually stank after trying to fit it all into the one & a half hour format.......

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2021, 09:21:57 PM »

No, I think it's the press that wants a civil war...
Seems nobody remembers the rioting, burning & looting of inauguration day 2017....

The riots & hell we faced all summer, reporters calling it "peaceful protesting" as cities burned behind them...
Some right here in my home town...

So, somebody posted a few links, that were supposed to make me stop believing the way I believe...
Naturally, I was anything but swayed, so I went looking for information to vindicate my own beliefs....

Instead, I came across one or two things involving the allegations of election fraud that opened my mind to the possibility of a Biden victory...
Moot point by now, But I figured if it had been on every nightly nooz show for a week, cooler head may have prevailed...

That's when it occurred to me that there's a lot being held back by both the mainstream nooz & the alternate nooz outlets I like to turn to.....  No matter which side of the aisle your on, it seems like they just throw it up & expect you to take their word for it....

It all sorta reminds me of this online movie critic a few years ago, who went on a rant about how Director commentary & deleted scenes had become required viewing because the movie in of it's self actually stank after trying to fit it all into the one & a half hour format.......
This is a real shirt.

Maga asshats want this.

yeah no.
LilCerberus

« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2021, 09:35:20 PM »

^You didn't read this, did you?^
^You just looked at the poster & decided it was BS, didn't you?^

claws
« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2021, 11:09:50 PM »

If you’re looking for a useful response to the racist, seditionist apologist commenters today...I have a suggestion.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #163 on: January 11, 2021, 11:28:44 PM »

Man Who Breached Capitol in Fur Hat and Horns Hasn't Eaten Since Arrest Over Lack of 'Organic Food'  

The pro-Trump supporter who was seen roaming around the US Capitol last week in a fur hat with horns was taken into custody in Phoenix Saturday morning and charged with disorderly conduct, violent entry, and illegally being on restricted spaces within the Capitol grounds. Since then, he hasn't eaten anything in the detention facility because, according to his mother, he requires an organic diet.

"He gets very sick if he doesn't eat organic food," Martha Chansley, mother of Jake Angeli, told reporters outside of the courthouse, per The Arizona Republic. "He needs to eat..."  

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/man-breached-capitol-fur-hat-004453775.html  

Ah, poor li'l chick open beaked for a worm.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:36:25 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2021, 12:17:14 AM »

^You didn't read this, did you?^
^You just looked at the poster & decided it was BS, didn't you?^

It's true that you do stoop to whataboutism at times, and Democrats are quite reasonably tired of that at this point.  They've heard so many years of "But Hillary!  But Benghazi!  But emails!"  that it's hard to engage when someone tries to twist the subject around to old news that doesn't have a direct bearing on the question at hand.

What happened during the summer is what it is ... the matter at hand today is unrelated.  We could spend oodles of time deconstructing how .... nope!  Not going there.

Facts, as I see it:

1.  Trump and Giuliani incited the insurrection attempt, and the terrorists who engaged in it.   There is broad agreement with this point of view, from within and from without our country, on both sides of the aisle.
2.  Sure looks like some of the Capitol police were complicit, from what I have seen in videos and photos and articles.
3.  Hannity and f**ker Carlson and the rest on Fox continue to defend.   (I call him f**ker, yes.  That's my preferred name for him.)
4.  Republicans and Democrats both who defend or acquit the behavior that occurred before our country and BEFORE THE WORLD are complicit in it.

Lastly, and probably most importantly:

5.   Trump has been spewing hate and division for four years, and what happened last week was the inevitable fruit that would bear.   This is what Trump has been crying for, for years.   It isn't necessary that Trump explicitly drew up the battle plan that happened that day, or that such be proven.   He has been drumming that tune all along, trying to explode our democracy at each turn of the way.    This is squarely at his feet.  He has emboldened hate, bigotry, anti-science, anti-intellectualism, and division every.  f**king.  Step of the way.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.