Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:58:59 PM
715414 Posts in 53136 Topics by 7760 Members
Latest Member: Amy054617
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  PRESIDENTIAL MEMES « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: PRESIDENTIAL MEMES  (Read 11802 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 10:59:48 AM »

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 11:26:00 AM »

"It's wonderful to be back in Oregon. I've now been to fifty-seven states, with one left to go."
---Barach Hussein Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 11:27:48 AM »

Ha, look, Obama can't spell "RESPECT"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=jCDG0IkY2Gg

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2018, 11:29:56 AM »

LMAO! Even though he was, ahem, born there, Obama thinks Hawaii, where he was speaking, is part of Asia....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9hPXHD4WH0

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2018, 11:33:04 AM »

And here, after seven years in office, our beloved former Commander in Chief didn't know how to pronounce the word "CORPS" ("core"). He thought it was "Corpse." Well that's okay, he didn't need intellect, just an ability to read off teleprompters. Or maybe he thought medics were undertakers. BounceGiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNr66HHhMjs
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:36:54 AM by ER » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM »

But that's okay, because a guy named Barack Hussein, who wrote in his book that the loveliest sound was the morning calls to prayer he heard overseas in mosques was such a fine Christian, right?

"My Muslim faith." Interesting since Freud said there were no slips of the tongue, only accidentally told truths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:38:01 AM by ER » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2018, 11:36:05 AM »

Sometimes I truly miss President Obama. The way he stepped it in it almost daily he made laughing at him like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Oh, sure, we have an egotistical boor now who objectifies women but at least he knows how many states there are and his pastor never hoped God would damn America. And at least he goes for women and never had Larry Sinclair go down on him in a car (Sinclair provided some telling descriptions of Obama's bits, too, so either willing to go WAY out on a limb with his lying, or Obama has some unique sub-waist geography). Trump also never had four past male lovers in Chicago turn up mysteriously dead (look it up), then spent years pretending it never happened.

But who cares, politics is a sewer. Me, I just miss laughing and laughing and laughing at ol' Barack.

The truth is I don't care that much about Donald Trump, he can implode if he wants, but someone I love does support him and in calling those who support him names, it is like calling my loved-one those bad names. Oddly I can tolerate almost anything done or said to me, but cross those I love and it gets to me.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:44:17 AM by ER » Logged

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2018, 11:44:37 AM »

yeah no.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2018, 11:45:01 AM »

And, Rev, these political threads CAN be locked, can't they?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:48:12 AM by ER » Logged

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2018, 12:26:53 PM »

They can be locked, but I get more complaints when I lock them. Unless it turns into a real obvious, personal attack flamewar, it's outside my mandate. If it were my site I'd create a separate political board. With practice and discipline you can learn not to participate.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2018, 12:31:33 PM »

When did people become incapable of not clicking on threads with titles that make it clear they may not like them?  Question

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 12:56:14 PM »

Thing is that I hate trump for many reasons, most of which go back before he became president. And I thought all the Joe Biden meme's that came out were hilarious.

But if we should be ignoring a thread here because we don't like it, surely you should apply your own statement to him and just ignore him. If you want to make posts that express your freedom of speach, then you should expect and encourage other people to use the same right too, rather than expecting to be sheltered from it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 01:51:36 PM »

How about those stupid Whigs and Federalists?!?
Whats with those people???

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:54:04 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 02:31:59 PM »

BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2018, 02:35:37 PM »

And here, after seven years in office, our beloved former Commander in Chief didn't know how to pronounce the word "CORPS" ("core"). He thought it was "Corpse." Well that's okay, he didn't need intellect, just an ability to read off teleprompters. Or maybe he thought medics were undertakers. BounceGiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNr66HHhMjs
Really?  That's the best ya got?  
On and on you go.  You do know you are annoying.
Got great memes?  Post 'em.  But this thread is not for your wikipedia attack links.  You're corny.  

But who cares, politics is a sewer. Me, I just miss laughing and laughing and laughing at ol' Barack...

Apparently.  

The truth is I don't care that much about Donald Trump, he can implode if he wants, but someone I love does support him and in calling those who support him names, it is like calling my loved-one those bad names. Oddly I can tolerate almost anything done or said to me, but cross those I love and it gets to me.
What are you on about?  I DON'T SEE ANY NAME CALLING.  I am perplexed.  There's no arguing in this thread, but you are having a meltdown.

They can be locked, but I get more complaints when I lock them. Unless it turns into a real obvious, personal attack flamewar, it's outside my mandate. If it were my site I'd create a separate political board. With practice and discipline you can learn not to participate.
She's annoyed, that's all.  And she succeeded in annoying me back.  This thread was started because of some very funny memes that were shared with me.  I can delete the thread, at anyone's request by pm.  It won't be made public.  It'll die quick enough anyway.  I don't agree with writing certain things, but I'm a firm believer in laughing at any and everything.  This reaction, though, from ER, is loopy. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 02:49:58 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  PRESIDENTIAL MEMES « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.