Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:26:57 PM
715436 Posts in 53138 Topics by 7761 Members
Latest Member: Artisanhme
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Author Topic: Their WORST Movie ~ any star  (Read 34946 times)
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2019, 01:11:15 PM »

I recently watched the MST3K version of Castle of Fu Manchu and couldn't believe how bad that was. Even Lee seemed bored to death in that movie.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2019, 01:49:04 PM »

I recently watched the MST3K version of Castle of Fu Manchu and couldn't believe how bad that was. Even Lee seemed bored to death in that movie.

Yeah it was the last of the FM  movies and the quality was dropping with almost each film after the first. I could Almost imagine lee rolling his eyes as he  read the dialog from the opening of this movie.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2019, 05:22:23 AM »

yes!  that's the one... and should have known that Jess Franco could suck the life out of Christopher Lee

Franco did it to Lee more than once. Check out BLOOD OF FU MANCHU (1968).
It might be a year or two before I work up the courage to watch another Franco film. I had my fill of them last year.   Most notably is "Orson Wells" Don Quixote.   I'm sure you know the story of this pile of crap right?
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2019, 05:57:02 AM »

yes!  that's the one... and should have known that Jess Franco could suck the life out of Christopher Lee

Franco did it to Lee more than once. Check out BLOOD OF FU MANCHU (1968).
It might be a year or two before I work up the courage to watch another Franco film. I had my fill of them last year.   Most notably is "Orson Wells" Don Quixote.   I'm sure you know the story of this pile of crap right?

I had to search information regarding that movie and found out this:

At one point in the 1960s, Orson Welles planned to end his version by having Don Quixote and Sancho Panza surviving an atomic cataclysm, but the sequence was never shot. As Welles deemed that principal photography was complete by 1969, it is likely that by this stage he had changed his conception of the ending.

God, I hate Orson Welles.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2019, 08:59:17 AM »

God, I hate Orson Welles.

Buggedout Bluesad

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2019, 09:32:17 AM »

I'll second that emotion. Orsen Welles had more talent in his little finger than most most folks got in their whole body.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Archivist

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2019, 11:01:20 PM »

Donnie Yen: Iron Monkey 2 (1996)

This movie was not a patch on the original Iron Monkey, despite having the same fight choreographer. I don't even know how Donnie can bring himself to be associated with it, it was so awfully made. The original Iron Monkey is a classic of modern kung fu cinema, but this was just... wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Monkey_2

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

Jackie Chan: The Fearless Hyena 2 (1983)

Are we beginning to see a pattern? Using cuts from the original Fearless Hyena movie, Jackie-lookalike stunt doubles and some really bad editing, this movie should never have been completed, let alone released. Purportedly, Jackie tried to stop the movie's release because it was so bad, and much of it wasn't even him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_Hyena_Part_II

Lance Henriksen: Mind Ripper (1995) aka The Hills Still Have Eyes

I'll just leave this here:

Pierce Brosnan: The Lawnmower Man (1992)

Actually, I quite like this film, but it's probably one that Pierce wishes never happened. Jeff Fahey plays a mentally challenged gardener who looks like a forerunner of Simple Jack in Tropic Thunder. Neuroscientist and VR researcher Pierce makes Jeff a test subject for his intelligence increasing programs, pumping him with nootropic drugs and stimulating his brain with VR journeys. As it always does, the experiment results in the subject becoming an amoral monster with superpowers.

Based only in name on a Stephen King short story, The Lawnmower Man was made at a time when virtual reality and smart drugs were reaching mainstream awareness. Many of the tropes of sci-fi, virtual reality and transhumanism are present, including uploading consciousness to computers, military black projects, intelligence increase, and more. The roots of such stories can perhaps go back as far as Flower For Algernon, a story which I found deeply sad and tragic when I read it as a child. But The Lawnmower Man takes the theme of intelligence boosting and takes it to the dark side, and in rather embarrassing ways.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2019, 06:08:20 PM »

Kurl Urban and Dwayne Johnson - Doom

Burt Reynolds - At Long Last Love

Laurence Olivier - Inchon

Sean Connery and Christopher Lambert - Highlander II: The Quickening

Mariah Carey - Glitter

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Archivist

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2019, 09:36:23 PM »

Oh, I really enjoyed Doom!

Highlander II was oddly fun when I was 19. Now I'm almost embarrassed to admit to seeing it.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2019, 02:09:35 PM »

Garry Busey and Billy Zane: Valley of the wolves.

This movie was a piece of Islamic propaganda made in Turkey that preached anti American and anti semitic propaganda.  It begins with a heavily fictionalized  account of a real incident in which several Turkish soldiers were  detained send released by American forces in Iraq and goes into pure anti america anti Jewish propaganda with Billy Zane an a murderous American officer who delights in murdering Iraqi prisoners and Gary busey as a Jewish doctor that takes organs from healthy young Muslims to sell in new York and tel aviv.

Muslim clerics are portrayed as saving innocent hostages, meting out justice, preventing suicide bombings,  etc.

Yes American forces did terrible things I know, but valley of the wolves is pure propaganda and hate directed at Americans and,  of course,  Jews.

I won't accuse Busey or Zane of treason for making this movie, that's going too far. I will say they appeared in a movie that promoted fear and hate of Americans and jews in the Muslim world and portrayed jews in a horribly stereotypical fashion that was obviously meant to justify fear and hate against them. I have not watched a movie with Zane or Busey since they made this and have no intention of doing so. I do have more appreciation for the scene in predator 2 where the titular creature kills busey's character with an alien batarang.  
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:50:54 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2019, 03:56:39 PM »

.John Agar- ZONTOR: THE THING FROM VENUS (1966), tied with CURSE OF THE SWAMP CREATURE (1966)
.Jayne Mansfield- This is hard (in more ways then one! TongueOut). I would have to say SINGLE ROOM FURNISHED (1966). An 'arty' film where Jayne doesn't show cleavage, but she does babble on and on and on. I know she had a really high IQ in real life...but she could not act her way out of a paper bag.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2019, 12:15:44 PM »

Sean Connery.  I think it had to be Meteor.

Highlander 2

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2019, 12:24:03 PM »

Sean Connery.  I think it had to be Meteor.

Highlander 2

I dunno.  HL2 was an awful mess of a movie that took like 5 minutes to have one character explkainbecause it was so senseless and so was out of step with the original, but connery played a loud,  proud and flamboyant character in it.

In meteor he played a rather dull and boring character in a dull,  cheap movie.

I'm not really sure which is worse.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2019, 12:26:14 PM »

Oh, I really enjoyed Doom!

Highlander II was oddly fun when I was 19. Now I'm almost embarrassed to admit to seeing it.

I bought the VHS copy of the original version of Highlander 2 with Planet Zeist for 50 cents a few years ago - it's one of the holy grails of bad movies in that it's so hard to find I couldn't pass it up

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JJWX
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2019, 03:39:56 PM »

My vote is for every CGI blockbuster made since about 2005.  The problem is that, unlike 'Manos' and other bad classics, they suck so bad they're just no fun.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.