Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:31:44 PM
715184 Posts in 53125 Topics by 7755 Members
Latest Member: Independentbbz
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  who can come up with the worst horror movie ever!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: who can come up with the worst horror movie ever!!!!  (Read 12437 times)
pops_mcfly
Dedicated Viewer

« on: August 11, 2006, 07:05:35 PM »

1.A demon escapes from hell and gets trapped in a small bottle of beer. He then turns himself into a  7000 foot monster composed entirely of beer and goes on a demonic human killing rampage!

2. A phsycotic mass murdering Trekkie goes on a killing spree targeting the stars of the various series!

3. A mass murderer kills people with  nail clippers!

4. The most evil sadistic lying demon ever to be coached by Satan comes out of hell and poses as a human who does award winning documentries that are 100 percent B.S. and have no truth to them at all and then he-----oh wait-sorry about that folks, Micheal Moore already does that.

nevermind.

God, why did some moron decide to ruin the Dukes Of Hazard with Jessica Simspon as Daisy? Yeaaaaauuurrrgggghhh--the HORROR!
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 07:17:58 PM »

2. A phsycotic mass murdering Trekkie goes on a killing spree targeting the stars of the various series!

That was a Futurama episode, I think...

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
peter johnson

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 11:14:18 PM »

Yeah, as the South Park episode definitively declared:  Whatever it is, it's already been done on The Simpsons --
But as that is so, who cares?!?!?
A mutant badger invades a girls' boarding school cafeteria & poses as the head cook.  He feeds on pheremones of sorrow.  He forges letters of breakup from various boyfriends to feed off the misery that ensues.  Some of the rejected boyfriends band together & track the badger down.  They release a mutant Dachshund to dispose of the beast, during a lunch hour in the cafeteria.  Nobody notices.
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 12:05:22 AM »

A guy who has a sketch comedy show on public access cable gets abducted by North Korean spies. While being questioned at an abandoned warehouse, he is asked about a recent sketch he made. He tells them how he came up with the idea, but they don't believe him.

The NK spies are about to torture him, when a group of American spies raids the warehouse.

The guy is rescued, but not freed. Instead, he's held by authorities, & again questioned about the comedy sketch. It's eventually revealed that the running gag in the guy's sketch is identical to the name of a top secret military project.

I haven't quite got the rest figured out, but there'd be a twist at the end; In a tribute to Monty Python, it's revealed that the guy is really a Brittish spy.

The last scene would involve a group of Brittish men laughing as one of them tries to explain a mathmatic equasion.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 07:10:13 AM »

An evil studio head decides to base all of his studio's productions on the long winded intros to AICN stories by Harry Knowles or mediocre J-Horror films. This angers the spirits of the late John Carradine, Ed Wood, and Al Adamson who all all rise up and begin to terrorize the sets of said films. Lots of nudity by out of shape actresses, bad special effects, dialogue worthy of a third grade play, incoherent edits, changes of film stock, and inclusion of stock footage and clips from other films follow. All looks lost until Paul Naschy turns up, turns into a werewolf and saves the day by fighting the ghosts for roughly one minute.

Starring: Paris Hilton, Dan Haggerty, Jan Michael Vincent, Jennifer Tilly, Casper Van Dien, C. Thomas Howell, Maria Ford, Yvonne DeCarlo, Joe Estevez, Brinke Stevens, Michelle Bauer, Dick Miller, and some forgettable, interchangable Italians as ghost fodder. Directed by: Fred Olen Ray, Uwe Boll, and Jess Franco on alternating days. Produced by David Friedman.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
loyal1
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 11:00:48 AM »

Mary, a good girl with 50's values and dress is a very devout Christian.  She is disgusted by the sins of today's teenagers in her town and high school.  John, an outsider like Mary and has been smitten with Mary since Sunday school together as children.  

She has a vision from Mother Mary to rid of the teenage sinners.  But always gives them a chance to repent for their sins. With help from up above she feels nothing will harm her during her mission.  But the truth is...the only reason she does not get caught is because John cleans up the messes she leaves behind.

That's one of my screenplay ideas...lol.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 02:12:28 PM »

A guy meets a Jesus freak,smokes pot ,eats a turkey,goes into a coniption fit, turns into a turkey headed monster, kills people and drinks they're blood, chops off a druggie's leg with a table saw, and,threw the power of prayer,is cured. The whole movie is narrated by a chain smoking guy with the same mindless philosophy of the narrator of The BEAST of YUCCA FLATS.Oh yeah...thats been done already. Dam.
HI! I'm BACK! (I can hear the groans of despair from my place in Michigan....)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 06:21:48 PM »

Here's an idea for a short that I am tossing around that will be basically just an excuse to shoot some sailing footage as well as play around with some fx and editing software.  I don't claim that is has not borrowed elements from other films.  All shot on video for that jerkey, home movie "realism," and of course low budget.

Scientist discovers that a cure for [insert heinous disease(s)] can be made from a plant extract - but the plant grows in only one place: way upriver in a very, very remote location.  This location is surrounded by local folklore as being 'evil.'

Scientist fights with his colleagues about taking a trip there to harvest some of the plant, and ultimately decides to go alone.  It is a multi-day trip and during that time, his lonliness and other psychological frailties takes hold of his senses.

As he nears the location, we are not sure if he is sane or not; zombies rise out of the water to terrorize him, unspeakable evil surrounds him, and he finds himself in a fight not only for his life, but for his sanity.  Will he sacrifice the one, to save the other?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 09:05:02 PM »

Interesting.  Sounds almost like a solo version of Anaconda 2
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 10:42:36 AM »

That does sound interesting, it sort of reminds me of "Serpent & the Rainbow"... which is incidentally the only thing Wes Craven's ever done that I liked.
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 05:45:16 PM »

D'Oh!  I missed that connection and The Serpent and the Rainbow is part of my movie collection.  Damned good film.
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 08:11:12 PM »

With you guys saying "sounds interesting," you are making actually want to do this!  

Oh the time, the time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 02:19:44 AM »

Zombie cows terrorise small town in Montana

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Alan Smithee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 02:27:02 AM »

A child's doll takes on a life of its and goes on a killer rampage.  TAKEN!!!
Inyarear
Bad Movie Lover

Slimo! Slimo! Slimo!

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 02:33:50 AM »

In the near future, a worldwide totalitarian state features a game show in which the contestants brutally rape people on stage in front of cheering crowds in a stadium. Then the victims are summarily convicted of "unchastity" by a state judge and executed in as sadistic and gory a way as possible. The contestants are awarded points for how utterly sickening the rape is depending on various gross-out factors such as the age, sex, markings, skin consistency and amount of body fat on the victim. They also get bonus points if their rapaciousness kills their victim before the state can do it.

Contestants arbitrarily choose their victims from among the cheering crowds of spectators in a kind of sick parody of The Price Is Right. The crowd's presence is state-enforced and a psychotropic drug that causes numbness to tender feelings and ultra-sensitivity to violent and angry feelings is liberally sprinkled on the crowd to keep people whipped into a frenzy. To keep the crowd from tearing itself apart in an orgy of violence, spectators are all chained to their seats. Even so, a few rare spectators manage to escape and go on violent drug-addled rampages before succumbing to blood loss from self-inflicted wounds. The point of this whole exercise is to keep the people docile and submissive to state control by utterly exhausting all their capacity for rebellious attitudes through the ultimate enforced catharsis of their violent impulses.

Contestants are chosen from prisons for violent sexual offenders, with state judges choosing them on the basis of subjective judgements that they are the very worst offenders of their kind. The contestants are, like the crowd, sprinkled with violence-enhancing and tenderness-suppressing drugs. The winner is (allegedly) pardoned of all crimes and declared a model citizen. The losers are all graphically raped and murdered on the stage the same way their victims are. (The "winner" of course, gets to do the raping.)

The game show ultimately falls apart through a fatal mistake on the totalitarian ruler's part: the safeguards on his box office seat fail due to the corrupt dealings and shoddy work of the contracter who built it, and he is whipped into a frenzy by the same drugs the crowd is getting, going berserk among the spectators. Although the dictator has hideous scars and burn tissue all over his body, wears an eye-patch, and is in all imaginable ways butt-ugly, one of the contestants (more or less the "winner" though no judges survive to judge the outcome) drags him up and brutally rapes him to death on the stage.

With the chain of command in chaos, the contestants and a few escaped audience members go on a massive orgy of sexual violence against the enforcers, overwhelming them. The judges and enforcers all meet the same fate as the dictator, as do any media staff who fail to flee in time. Only when the berserkers finish trashing the infrastructure and ruin the drug dispensing devices does their inescapable blood lust finally die down. Several of them go into shock and die from extreme adrenaline expenditure and blood loss nonetheless, as do many in the audience.

The "winner" meanwhile (formerly convicted of serial sadistic child molestation and murder) sees that one of his victims he thought dead is not completely so. Utterly sickened at his own X-rated carnage, he picks him up and carries him out of the (broken) gates of the stadium in search of a hospital, vanishing into relative obscurity after the victim dies in spite of all his efforts. Society collapses around him into a very strange kind of anarchy with no violence of any kind because everyone has been so thoroughly cowed into submission for so long.

Eventually, a voice-over at the end informs us, society rebuilds itself into something like a representative republic, but only after a lot of people perish from learned helplessness. The new government, learning from the mistakes of the old, bans violent game shows and murderous sports, but otherwise encourages all citizens to take up at least one moderately violent private activity such as hunting, boxing, wrestling, hockey, soccer, the demolition derby circuit, or bar brawling in order to "keep violent urges present at an optimal level to ensure the liberty of the people."

The name of this grisly movie is Deathsex Conflagration. It must necessarily be animated, as the acts involved would be illegal in any live-action film. The animator must be the sleaziest hentai company in Japan, whichever one that may be. Needless to say, the movie should be rated NC-17 for cruelty on a level that will shock all but the lowest of lowlifes among the Japanese.

That's my idea of the worst horror movie ever. Top that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  who can come up with the worst horror movie ever!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.