Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:45:11 AM
714781 Posts in 53106 Topics by 7750 Members
Latest Member: Josette
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Killer Condom and Martin « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Killer Condom and Martin  (Read 895 times)
Deena
Dedicated Viewer

« on: March 05, 2003, 06:19:05 PM »

I rented these two movies this weekend from the great video store, Plan 9.  I was drawn to the Martin movie cuz that is my ex's name and I wanted to see if all ppl named martin were completely nuts (no offense to any martins out there).  It was a pretty entertaining movie.  I could definetly see it as an inspiration to anne rice when writing interview with the vampire.

Killer Condom was ok.  It had it's amusing moments.  I wouldn't buy it.  I would warn anyone that gets freaked out by two males kissing, to not rent it.  

Does anyone know the name of the movie, which when you take the Troma tour (on the dvds) it's in the sex dept and it is two hot dogs humping?  It looks so funny and I want to see the movie.

Deena

Politics is showbusiness for ugly people
Brian Ringler
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2003, 07:13:16 PM »

That hotdog scene is during the intermission scene of "when nature calls."  It was done by Lloyd's brother Charles and it is one of my favorite Troma movies, I definately suggest renting it.
C Reynolds
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 07:37:23 AM »

Martin is a great film, and anybody who thinks that gory horror films have no artistic merit should be required to watch it. It did suprise me when I watched it, because I was expecting something more along the lines of Romero's Living Dead trilogy. It was also intresting in that it puposely left the question of whether Martin was really a vampire as a mystery.
     I actually bought a copy of 'Killer Condom' mainly after hearing the title. I actually liked 'Killer Condom' quite a bit, and it was suprisingly touching and funny. It is also as far as I know the only gay splatter film in the world.
kriegerg69
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2003, 10:29:42 AM »

Deena wrote:
>
> I was drawn to the Martin movie cuz that is
> my ex's name and I wanted to see if all ppl named martin were
> completely nuts (no offense to any martins out there).  It
> was a pretty entertaining movie.  I could definetly see it as
> an inspiration to anne rice when writing interview with the
> vampire.

MARTIN is great....one of Romero's best films. Terrific character study of a withdrawn, lonely young man.

> Killer Condom was ok.  It had it's amusing moments.  I
> wouldn't buy it.  I would warn anyone that gets freaked out
> by two males kissing, to not rent it.

I have it on dvd and love the film....and why even bother "warning" people about the two male leads "kissing"? What difference does it make? There's actually some full rear nudity with Udo Samel grabbing Marc Richter's rear in the movie, and other scenes with Udo Samel's bare rear.....Would you warn people about a movie with female nudity in it??

:-)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Mein Führer! I can walk!!"
Deena
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2003, 12:18:32 PM »

Hey I have no problem with two males kissing, or male nudity for that matter.  But I know how some guys are HUGE babies about those kinds of things.  I have always been aware of this double standard, of female nudity being ok, but male nudity being taboo.  You have to understand I live in INDIANA, and for most males here if they were not warned of two males kissing, they would throw a s**t fit.  I was basically just trying to cover my ass, but I'll admit, the post was not the most well thought out thing in the world.  But I meant no offense by it, I'm a social work major for crying out loud, I like all people.  =0)

Deena

Politics is showbusiness for ugly people
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Killer Condom and Martin « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.