Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 07:33:42 AM
715011 Posts in 53117 Topics by 7754 Members
Latest Member: PrincessMu
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Absolute WORST movie ever made?!? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: Absolute WORST movie ever made?!?  (Read 42574 times)
oleg
New Visitor

« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2011, 10:00:00 PM »

Several nick zedd movies come to mind, such as 'Geek Maggot Bingo' or 'War is Menstrual Envy' It may be that the first was intended as farce, but that doesn't make it anymore watchable. Though, I'm sure the absolute worst movie ever made, if ever found, would have been turkish and made in the late 70s. 

But for soul killing dreariness, "Satans Supper"  the only even glimpse of entertainment value was in the last 3 minutes, the rest of the film was drool inducing dullness and poor lighting.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »

Several nick zedd movies come to mind, such as 'Geek Maggot Bingo' ...

I was actually looking for that film today !

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2011, 08:52:11 AM »

Titanic: The Legend Goes On. A.k.a., Titanic the Animated Musical. It had bad acting, ripped off several Disney movies at once, made fun of a tragedy, had bad acting, bad animation, bad plot, everything was WRONG. NOTHING was RIGHT.

Also they had talking animals and a RAPPING DOG!
They also say on the box this is the TRUE story of what happened on the Titanic.

I also suspect the director thought...

There were clowns at the Holocaust, Everyone on the Hindenburg burst out into musical number, and 9/11 had people that act like they're on the show OFFICE before the crash.

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2011, 10:45:57 PM »

Titanic: The Legend Goes On. A.k.a., Titanic the Animated Musical. It had bad acting, ripped off several Disney movies at once, made fun of a tragedy, had bad acting, bad animation, bad plot, everything was WRONG. NOTHING was RIGHT.

They also say on the box this is the TRUE story of what happened on the Titanic.

There were clowns at the Holocaust, Everyone on the Hindenburg burst out into musical number, and 9/11 had people that act like they're on the show OFFICE before the crash.

Bah!  You haven't seen hell yet.  You have not witness the evil that is The Legend of the Titanic.  Your mind will never be the same after seeing this.  I believe this is the proper phrase to describe it: What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2011, 02:54:52 PM »

Girls Nite Out-Who thought a slasher in a bear costume was a good idea?

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »

... me.   Bluesad

Not saying it was a good movie mind you, but the idea is plenty fun. 
Cthulhu

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2011, 09:59:38 AM »

Hey, Nick Cage made punching women in a bear costume work, so why not?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2011, 08:43:35 PM »

haven't seen it, but The Devils sounds horrible: Nuns orgies, Priest being burned on stakes.....where's the disgusted smiley when you need it.....

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2011, 05:31:23 PM »

haven't seen it, but The Devils sounds horrible: Nuns orgies, Priest being burned on stakes.....where's the disgusted smiley when you need it.....

Fun movie, never dull, nowhere near the worst. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
TheVoid
New Visitor

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »

Ever hear of "C Me Dance?"  I'm not sure I could argue it's the WORST movie ever made, but it's definitely fighting for that spot.  The problem is that it's so hilarious in its badness.  Where as Troll 2 or The Room get so bad they're honestly painful, this movie is bad but it makes you laugh your ass off.  Seriously.  It's even up on YouTube, the entire movie.  0% on Rotten Tomatoes is worth celebrating.  Especially since it's a religious movie and  some sites try to pass it off as a great work of art.  It's too funny.  I wanted to put up a link but for whatever retarded reason I'm not allowed.  So find it yourself or message me.  I even found a good blog entry on it.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2011, 04:07:47 PM »

Fun movie, never dull, nowhere near the worst. 

I agree. HIGHLY offensive, but entertaining.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2011, 04:10:41 PM »

Ever hear of "C Me Dance?"  I'm not sure I could argue it's the WORST movie ever made, but it's definitely fighting for that spot.  The problem is that it's so hilarious in its badness.  Where as Troll 2 or The Room get so bad they're honestly painful, this movie is bad but it makes you laugh your ass off.  Seriously.  It's even up on YouTube, the entire movie.  0% on Rotten Tomatoes is worth celebrating.  Especially since it's a religious movie and  some sites try to pass it off as a great work of art.  It's too funny.  I wanted to put up a link but for whatever retarded reason I'm not allowed.  So find it yourself or message me.  I even found a good blog entry on it.

PM me the link and I'll put it up. You can't post links because you don't have enough posts. Andrew does that to help curb the spamming. Once you've posted a bunch, you'll be able to do so.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
theedinburghbteam
Dedicated Viewer

Bringing the trash home!

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2011, 04:18:23 PM »

After reading that it had a "rapping dog", I can't understand how that could ever be a bad movie?!

The Edinburgh B-Team! B-Movie double bill, every Monday at the Jekyll & Hyde Pub, Hanover Street, Edinburgh, Scotland! 7pm onwards! Free entry and free popcorn!
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2011, 05:39:08 PM »

After reading that it had a "rapping dog", I can't understand how that could ever be a bad movie?!

Bah!  A rapping shark is where it is at!

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »

Bah!  A rapping shark is where it is at!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gOZm7R0qmU

A rapping Dog AND a Rapping shark? and here I thought the low was the dog wearing a FRIGGEN JERSEY! Hatred

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Absolute WORST movie ever made?!? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.