Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:31:19 PM
715287 Posts in 53130 Topics by 7756 Members
Latest Member: Anthonynolla
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: Today at 05:42:20 PM 
Started by claws - Last post by zombie no.one
95. AND SOON THE DARKNESS (1970)

some real creepy moments in this one

did not know until searching for a pic that there was a 2010 remake..must avoid

on: Today at 05:36:24 PM 
Started by claws - Last post by zombie no.one
94. THE ORCHARD END MURDER (1981)

intriguing little brit horror.

on: Today at 04:09:18 PM 
Started by Alex - Last post by Alex
I was chatting with a friend earlier tonight. She told me that I was possibly the most intelligent person she knew and commented that I often hid it. Not that I agree with her, but I replied that the best thing someone who is smarter than all the people around them can do is let none of them know it.

Got an odd feeling running really strong right now that something very bad is about to happen. I've had it to varying degrees for the past 5 or 6 years, but right now it is burning hot. I am going to put it down to anxiety rather than precognition though. Mind you, I could very well be creating my own bad situation. For the past six weeks, I've been very erratic in taking my meds and tracking my bloods. I guess if I felt anything less than 100% it might be easier to accept whatever diagnosis they gave me.  I keep promising myself that tomorrow I'll start following the regime more, take everything but when tomorrow comes yet again I can't be bothered with this s**t and I do things my own way.

This summer I've been thinking about confronting an old grudge. It is something that has came close several times over the past twenty years of resurfacing. Not dealing with it over the past few years has been a continual class of schedules where things have been missed or conflicted by a matter of days. Six years of missing each other by less than a week. It does mean travelling to my least favourite city in the world and all the problems that could be resolved are other peoples rather than mine so I could just stand back and watch. Do nothing.

Ever had a hero? Some figure that you've idolized. Have they let you down? If so, do they owe you something or is it your own damn fault for putting someone on a pedestal, putting them in a position that they couldn't possibly live up to?

I guess it would be more suitable if all these things were in some way connected, but they aren't. At least not directly.

on: Today at 04:07:27 PM 
Started by claws - Last post by claws
93. The Legend of Boggy Creek (1972)

on: Today at 04:04:44 PM 
Started by claws - Last post by claws
92. Malevolence (2004)

on: Today at 03:40:51 PM 
Started by M.10rda - Last post by lester1/2jr
Deadly DILF (2023) -( before I get into the hyperbole, it's an unimaginative Fatal Attraction imitation. Bottom line: that's all it is. )

Wow, I can't believe I finally made it through one of TUBI's "urban" offerings. I got 1/3 of the way through Plug Love and about the same with Lot Lizards. A stupid idiot Dad has a one off with the babysitter, who then becomes a crazy, but clever, stalker. Generally being no help are the guy's likeable but stupid brother and gorgeous but oblivious wife. The director of Jersey Shore Shark Attack loads this with cliches, unexplained stuff ( how did he manage to give her the drug that caused her to fail the drug test???) that probably just got cut out to make the run time, and hot biracial chicks who keep all their clothes on so why even bother having them look so good?  

Yet, there is a kernal of believability in all of it. The Dad does seem like kind of a dummy, and the wife's control of their finances would be genuinely emasculating. Just a kernal, though. Also what happened to the gay best friend? It was colorful and entertaining for the first 1/3 (that number again) but I had to power through the rest.  

2.5 /5 they did nothing with the well worn concept here, but it is "so bad it's good" in places

on: Today at 02:21:37 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by RCMerchant
2000 MANIACS (1964)

on: Today at 01:45:47 PM 
Started by LilCerberus - Last post by RCMerchant
^ I thought they were one and the same!

My son went to see his probation officer today- and he didn't go to jail!  Thumbup

on: Today at 01:43:38 PM 
Started by RCMerchant - Last post by RCMerchant
It took that guy on the poster for DEVIL RIDER to think of three of the most obvious ones of them all:

38. BEACH PARTY (1963)
39. BEACH BLANKET BINGO (1964)
40. HOW TO STUFF A WILD BIKINI (1965)

...All co-starring the one and only Harvey Lembeck as the one and only....... ERICH VON ZIPPER!!!  Cheers

Good choices!

43. HELL'S ANGELS ON WHEELS (1968)

on: Today at 12:54:14 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Alex
Maniac Cop.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
  • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.