Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 08:39:30 AM
714855 Posts in 53110 Topics by 7750 Members
Latest Member: Josette
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 86
Author Topic: Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection  (Read 212903 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1080 on: October 10, 2023, 11:45:51 AM »

If everyone who in no way contributes beneficially to the world in any way were suddenly to be removed from existence, I wonder how many people would be left?

From a biological point of view the only contribution that matters is reproduction, so if you have reproduced or will, and if you are tending to the needs of offspring that might one day reproduce, that means you are contributing to the world in the only way nature in its most basic state cares about. If you haven't done that, nature regards you as a treasonous failure and has no use for you.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1081 on: October 10, 2023, 03:28:25 PM »

According to a recent email, I am apparently I'm a member of The Society of LGBTQ Entertainment Critics, despite never having applied to it (and being straight).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1082 on: October 11, 2023, 06:25:56 PM »

According to a recent email, I am apparently I'm a member of The Society of LGBTQ Entertainment Critics, despite never having applied to it (and being straight).

You probably misread it and it was from the Society of LGBTQ Psychic Entertainment Critics foreseeing the future when you become gay. Uh, is it too late for a spoiler alert?

claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1083 on: October 15, 2023, 05:39:51 AM »

There's this weird mushroom squad posting in youtube comments aggressively insisting mushrooms have to be brushed, NEVER WASHED, before cooking.
So this one youtube cook brushed mushrooms, and washed them afterwards. He showed the water which was dirty.

You would think proof like that would shut up the anti-washers. They said he faked his video because brushed mushrooms don't have dirt.

As long as I can remember, we always washed our mushrooms. The pro-brushers claim mushrooms soak up water when washed, which also has been proven wrong.

Yet the mushroom squad still complain about mushroom washing. So strange.

Is it October yet?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1084 on: October 15, 2023, 11:17:56 AM »

I used to sell blotter acid at a biker bar in Marcellus, Michigan.
My neighbors Verne and Nola used to have keggers. We lived across from a biker bar in trailers up the hill. I got Sid from Thersa Sexton- for 5 bucks a hit. It came on a sheet. Like stamps almost. I sold it to folks at Melville's Bar at 10 bucks a hit. About 1987.
I was f**king 25 years old. I'm 61.
Ever feel your mortality?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 11:22:22 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1085 on: October 15, 2023, 05:46:27 PM »

RIP Suzanne Somers

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1086 on: October 15, 2023, 07:01:56 PM »

RIP Suzanne Somers

Aw, man! Gina and I used to steal her mom's Thighmaster Suzanne Somers infomercialed and try it out. Sad news.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1087 on: October 15, 2023, 10:24:24 PM »

One of my adolescent crushes has left the world . . . rest well, Suzanne!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1088 on: October 17, 2023, 05:29:12 AM »

My personalized ads on youtube are based on my search data and viewing history.

I do search for and watch a lot of culinary arts and cooking videos. The majority of my personal ads are for mouth, gums and teeth hygiene (plus video recommendations about obesity). Rarely do I get ads for food, and when I do its mostly vegan which I actually don't watch very often on youtube.

When I'm watching something movie related (I never ever look up series) I get ads for series (not movies) on Disney+, Paramount+ and Netflix.

I do try to avoid commercials. I usually scroll down a bit until the video is out of sight, and turn audio off. I did try adblockers but they slow down youtube after a while.

So yeah, this my experience with youtube ads.

Is it October yet?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1089 on: October 17, 2023, 07:32:15 AM »

My personalized ads on youtube are based on my search data and viewing history.

I do search for and watch a lot of culinary arts and cooking videos. The majority of my personal ads are for mouth, gums and teeth hygiene (plus video recommendations about obesity). Rarely do I get ads for food, and when I do its mostly vegan which I actually don't watch very often on youtube.

When I'm watching something movie related (I never ever look up series) I get ads for series (not movies) on Disney+, Paramount+ and Netflix.

I do try to avoid commercials. I usually scroll down a bit until the video is out of sight, and turn audio off. I did try adblockers but they slow down youtube after a while.

So yeah, this my experience with youtube ads.

I have an adblocker going and now and then I get a warning message from YT saying I must disable it or else I can't watch my usual naked grannies in lingerie channel.  Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1090 on: October 17, 2023, 03:43:16 PM »

self driving Ubers in San Francisco have run into an unexpected issue. The cars are programmed to follow traffic rules. In some places that's fine, but who goes 55 mph on the highway? The cars navigate on their own just fine but can't "go with the flow".

If a self driving car is speeding, who do you give the ticket to?
LilCerberus

« Reply #1091 on: October 21, 2023, 05:25:16 PM »

Been spending a lot of time on pintrest lately....
Finding posters of classic baddies I've never heard of, usually in the public domain...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #1092 on: October 21, 2023, 07:48:38 PM »

Just sat through Space Amoeba/Yog, Monster from Space (1970)
Pretty slow for the first hour, then picks up toward the end....
That one character who laughs every time he talks is pretty grating.....

LilCerberus

« Reply #1093 on: October 22, 2023, 05:06:11 PM »

Just sat through Space Amoeba/Yog, Monster from Space (1970)
Pretty slow for the first hour, then picks up toward the end....
That one character who laughs every time he talks is pretty grating.....

BTW, no amoebas, it's an energy cloud....

The  alternate title keeps making me think about GOG (1954)

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1094 on: October 24, 2023, 08:45:38 PM »

The other day at a party an informal little truth or dare broke out, just PG-13 stuff, and I was asked if I ever had an affair with a teacher.

Without thinking I said, "Sleeping with the enemy? What do you think I am, a Quisling?"

People thought I meant "quizling" as in one of those insufferable teacher's pets who liked taking quizzes, and for some reason my trying to sincerely explain the term Quisling ended up causing practically everybody there, including people not even playing truth or dare, to get infected with laughter that went on and on, feeding on itself, contagious beyond all sense.

Then one dude laughed so hard he farted, and everybody tried to flee the oncoming stink, but some were laughing so hard by that point they couldn't get away and fell victim to the eye-watering power of the fart, and the rest of us kept laughing, laughing for the sake of laughing, laughing at the contortions of the wretched victims of the fart, laughing with joy that were ourselves were not likewise fart victims. This went on and on and on.

It was a great birthday party....

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 86
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.