Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:38:18 PM
715182 Posts in 53125 Topics by 7755 Members
Latest Member: Independentbbz
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Decoys on SciFi « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Decoys on SciFi  (Read 896 times)
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 21, 2004, 02:58:44 AM »

In July (sorry, I forget the exact date, it's a Saturday) SciFi is going to air an alien invasion movie called Decoys. Alien women come to earth and pose as sorority girls. They look normal except for when they kill men using the tentacles in their stomach. Look on the IMDB, there are already a bunch of reviews since it's apparently already aired in Canada.
Flangepart

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 09:56:22 AM »

Yeesh!
This looks like a film designed to create sexual paranoia.
Ah....think i'll pass.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 12:09:13 PM »

Looks like Saturday is Alien Invasion Day on SciFi .

I noticed they are showing Terminal Invasion again, which stars  "The Bruce" Campbell himself and Chase Masterson (Leeta  from ST:DS9). It's one of those  "whose the alien?" movies. Bruce is playing a convicted killer who ends up being the reluctant hero.  I saw it last year the first time they played it. Actually it's pretty pedestrian fare, but Bruce usually manages to put a spark in this sort of film.  

I think I read a couple of months ago he had signed a several picture deal to be in these ScifFi cheapies.

Decoys looks like one of those that will definitely have a lot of Andrew's  gratituous  breast shots when it goes to DVD.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Fearless Freep

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 01:11:21 PM »

I've actually seen a movie a *lot* like this, I think, about a metorite that lands in a students room and something infects another student and she consumes the guy who tries to make oyut with her and they (the infected student(s)) try to take over the school

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
JohnL

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 11:49:03 PM »

>I've actually seen a movie a *lot* like this, I think, about a metorite that lands in a
>students room and something infects another student and she consumes the
>guy who tries to make oyut with her and they (the infected student(s)) try to take
>over the school

I'm pretty sure you're describing Alyssa Milano's episode of The Outer Limits. A small pointed object crashes through the roof and lands in her room. When she gets close to it, some CGI spider-like creature pops out and kind of fades into her. She then tries to have sex with a bunch of different people and ends up absorbing them. In the end, she safely has sex with her boyfriend and the alien leaves. Seems it needed true love or something.
Fearless Freep

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 11:13:10 AM »

I'm pretty sure you're describing Alyssa Milano's episode of The Outer Limits.

Yup!

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
jimmyd
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004, 08:38:11 PM »

hey!!! it's got that dude from the senital on it wicked.
Yaddo42
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 11:02:41 PM »

Taped it and watched it when I got home from work. Not really awful, and about what I expected. But the "twist" ending you could see coming a mile away after the lackluster climatic battle. I can't bring myself to hate it, but Nicole Eggert looked run down and she and Richard Burgi must really need work to take such minor throwaway roles in a watered down horror flick. The effects were decent this kind of film, and the camerawork was actually pretty good. I just wish the story hadn't been the usual cookiecutter formula.

IMDB mentions that's it's a Canadian film (I liked the message board debates there about whether supporting a film like this was good or bad for Canadian cinema), and that a sequel was already planned before the this one was released.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Decoys on SciFi « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.