Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:35:28 AM
714885 Posts in 53113 Topics by 7750 Members
Latest Member: Josette
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HELP ME OUT « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELP ME OUT  (Read 1479 times)
Hmmmmm
« on: March 15, 2005, 11:36:56 AM »

Hey, I'm trying to find a movie I saw when I was younger, but I can't remember what it was called. I've been searching but I've had no luck.

Anyways, it's about this girl that is in this hospital. It's like a psychiatric hospital but the people running it are really doing experiments on the patients. There is an orderly or nurse named 'Rabbit' who is friendly to her, and I can't remember exactly but I believe he helps her escape at the end.

Anyone know of it? It had to be a b-movie, and I probly saw it around 93 - 94 but it might have been made much earlier.
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 11:54:52 AM »

Post Edited (03-15-05 11:18)

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Menard
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 12:09:57 PM »

Skaboi wrote:

> It really really really really sounds like "Don't Look In The
> Basement" AKA "The Forgotten" from 1973.  Quite cheaply made b
> flick about a young woman stuck in an insane asylum.  

Uh...no. I do not specifically know which movie to which they are referring, but I do know that it is not DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT. In DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT, the main character is a nurse who has just started at the asylum, which is quite literally run by the inmates, or, at least, one sadistic inmate. There is no character named Rabbit in the movie, or reference to such.

Hmmmmm
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 05:28:25 PM »

Hmmm yea I just checked a review for it and that definately wasn't it. I hope someone else here will know something about it.
peter johnson
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 09:53:40 PM »

Sure it isn't Firestarter?
peter johnson/denny crane
nshumate
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 08:50:47 AM »

Buncha amateurs.

The IMDb searches by character name, you know.  How's this?

Solarbabies (1986)
In a future in which most water has disappeared from the Earth, we find a group of children, mostly teenagers, who are living at an orphanage, run by the despotic rulers of the new Earth. The group in question plays a hockey based game on roller skates and is quite good. It has given them a unity that transcends the attempts to bring them to heel by the government. Finding an orb of special power, they find it has unusual effects on them. They escape from the orphanage (on skates) and try to cross the wasteland looking for a place they can live free as the stormtroopers search for them and the orb.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0091981/

Nathan Shumate
Cold Fusion Video Reviews
Sci-fi, Horror, and General Whoopass
Hmmmm
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 09:44:16 AM »

sorry but that's not it either. the orderly's name was rabbit, and in that movie there is a kid named rabbit, but it's not the same thing.
Menard
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 10:04:54 AM »

You forgot to call nshumate an amateur (:

DaveMunger
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 06:26:23 PM »

Man, I must have seen Solarbabies thousands of times, nothing that I remember from it resembles anything in that guy's description. Every time I see it I say, "She can't spare a square", never get's a laugh.

"BOddiiiiie!!!!" - The kid from Solarbabies
nshumate
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2005, 08:26:35 AM »

Note:  The "buncha amateurs" part was for not searching by name on the IMDb, not because I had the right movie (as I could not be sure, not having seen Solarbabies).  If you try the IMDb character name search, I warn you:  Between the Pooh movies and the upteen adaptations of Alice in Wonderland, there are a LOT of "Rabbit" characters out there.

Nathan Shumate
Cold Fusion Video Reviews
Sci-fi, Horror, and General Whoopass
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HELP ME OUT « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.