Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:11:41 AM
714887 Posts in 53113 Topics by 7750 Members
Latest Member: Josette
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Author Topic: Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest?  (Read 43624 times)
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2020, 05:05:46 PM »

All this time since I joined this .org in 2013 or whatever, I thought that RC was a grumpy old woman because I used to argue with an RC from Michigan on an old minor league hockey message board in 2001 who was a grumpy old drunk lady that would argue and act the same way. Sorry, dude! #TRUMP2020 #BlackLivesMatterSucks  TeddyR

I have to confess that you are freely showing your bigotry.   Thumbdown

There’s nothing bigoted about condemning a racist organization that exploits black people like Black Lives Matter. You just gotta love all of those white folk burning, looting, and destroying cities all in the name of Black Lives Matter; thus making black people look bad. That’s nothing new for white Democrats though, who boldly call themselves “allies” of the people that they’re exploiting. We get our fair share of “allies” up here in Alaska too; it’s always some white liberal that thinks that they know what’s best for us too. I think Malcolm X summed up those “allies” quite accurately:

I'd read what you've written, but since by your own standards you have no credibility, why bother?

What part of that Malcolm X quote do you not consider credible? It is racist to dismiss the words of such a prominent civil rights leader so lightly.

I didn't read the quote. Why bother when you've said nothing you post is credible?

What about my post is not credible? And please try to keep your posts short and to the point. You tend to talk too much and come across as long-winded and boring.

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2020, 05:08:52 PM »

When I was 6 and 7 we lived in Marolboro NY. My Dad would be out drinking and come home and beat the s**t out of my Ma. Me and my brothers would hide under the bed. My brother Richie would be screaming in the crib. The next morning after Dad passed out, their would be holes in the walls all over the house. She would have black eyes and fat lips. I hated him.

Was this the turning point for you? Keep going man, it’s a long road to recovery. Please don’t beat up Tiana over this either.  Bluesad

------------------
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2020, 05:09:45 PM »

When I was 6 and 7 we lived in Marolboro NY. My Dad would be out drinking and come home and beat the s**t out of my Ma. Me and my brothers would hide under the bed. My brother Richie would be screaming in the crib. The next morning after Dad passed out, their would be holes in the walls all over the house. She would have black eyes and fat lips. I hated him.

Was this the turning point for you? Keep going man, it’s a long road to recovery. Please don’t beat up Tiana over this either.  Bluesad

Don't talk to me. Children shouldn't speak unless spoken to.  
I can see right thru you. Such a phony.
Just because you call BLM a terrorstist group- well, maybe it is to a racist like you. Go  iron your pointed hood. You may be half Indian, but your as white as a sheet. And that's coming from a blonde Norwegian!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 05:20:02 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2020, 08:38:49 PM »

Was this the turning point for you? Keep going man, it’s a long road to recovery. Please don’t beat up Tiana over this either.  Bluesad

Don't talk to me. Children shouldn't speak unless spoken to.  
I can see right thru you. Such a phony.
Just because you call BLM a terrorstist group- well, maybe it is to a racist like you. Go  iron your pointed hood. You may be half Indian, but your as white as a sheet. And that's coming from a blonde Norwegian!

I'm serious, man. People like you that have been abused as children and are heavy alcoholics tend to be violent toward their significant others. For Tiana's sake, please try to restrain yourself from lashing out at her. I can tell by your animosity toward me, a total stranger, that if this is how you treat total strangers, then I can only imagine how you treat your loved ones. Please seek out a 12-step program before it's too late for you and her. I've got your back if you need someone to talk to.

------------------
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2020, 08:59:27 PM »

Gang, this thread is for confessions. CONFESSSSSSSSSSSIONS. It's refined here. It's.....quasi-religious in its undertones. Throwing turds at each other like it's the monkey house at the Bronx zoo is best taken next door to the politics thread. Again, let's review: it's sacred in here.  Like warm pie. Like Grandma's lap. This is where you tell about the regrettable choice to lose your finger-bang virginity to your friend's brother. Jeesh.

Sacred. Solemn. Serious. Refined.  Jesus H. Christ.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 09:24:51 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2020, 12:37:45 AM »

All this time since I joined this .org in 2013 or whatever, I thought that RC was a grumpy old woman because I used to argue with an RC from Michigan on an old minor league hockey message board in 2001 who was a grumpy old drunk lady that would argue and act the same way. Sorry, dude! #TRUMP2020 #BlackLivesMatterSucks  TeddyR

There’s nothing bigoted about condemning a racist organization that exploits black people like Black Lives Matter. You just gotta love all of those white folk burning, looting, and destroying cities all in the name of Black Lives Matter; thus making black people look bad. That’s nothing new for white Democrats though, who boldly call themselves “allies” of the people that they’re exploiting. We get our fair share of “allies” up here in Alaska too; it’s always some white liberal that thinks that they know what’s best for us too. I think Malcolm X summed up those “allies” quite accurately:

I'd read what you've written, but since by your own standards you have no credibility, why bother?

What part of that Malcolm X quote do you not consider credible? It is racist to dismiss the words of such a prominent civil rights leader so lightly.

I didn't read the quote. Why bother when you've said nothing you post is credible?

What about my post is not credible? And please try to keep your posts short and to the point. You tend to talk too much and come across as long-winded and boring.

You keep asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is what about you isn't credible. Glad you find my posts boring. If you don't like something, I figure I must be doing it right.  Twirling

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2020, 12:41:55 AM »

You keep asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is what about you isn't credible. Glad you find my posts boring. If you don't like something, I figure I must be doing it right.  Twirling

It’s ironic that for my lack of credibility, the one thing that I say about you, you take it to heart. Please bore me some more with your tall tales, Alex.  TeddyR

------------------
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2020, 12:46:35 AM »

It’s ironic that for my lack of credibility, the one thing that I say about you, you take it to heart. Please bore me some more with your tall tales, Alex.  TeddyR

You overestimate yourself. What you provide for me is comedy value. But hey, if it makes you feel better thinking that you are in some way getting to me, then go ahead. I've always thought self-belief is the key to happiness.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2020, 11:06:42 AM »

This server is truly terrible, mean too, and we are seriously thinking of not leaving a tip. My husband says we should flip a coin, I say let's give him one last chance to redeem himself by ordering something complicated for take-out at the last minute and see how he handles it. Place your bets.....

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2020, 10:05:43 AM »

This summer a friend asked if I would help him with his online college classes, and I said sure, thinking he meant maybe answer questions that arose, proof-read his papers, suggest research sources or the like. Thing is, he really meant, "Will you do these classes for me?" And I wouldn't go that far because it's lazy on his part, an unfair demand on my time, and it's not only unethical to cheat like that, it's surely illegal. Well today I got an email from him that said, "I'm dropping out of college, and I partly blame you for backing out on me. Thanks a lot."

Thunk!

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2020, 10:15:23 AM »

This summer a friend asked if I would help him with his online college classes, and I said sure, thinking he meant maybe answer questions that arose, proof-read his papers, suggest research sources or the like. Thing is, he really meant, "Will you do these classes for me?" And I wouldn't go that far because it's lazy on his part, an unfair demand on my time, and it's not only unethical to cheat like that, it's surely illegal. Well today I got an email from him that said, "I'm dropping out of college, and I partly blame you for backing out on me. Thanks a lot."

Thunk!

^ What a shmuck! Doesn't sound like a friend to me.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2020, 10:30:54 AM »

Thunk!

^ What a shmuck! Doesn't sound like a friend to me.

True. Very true.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2020, 03:31:56 PM »

I kept falling asleep during church this morning . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2020, 03:43:02 PM »

I kept falling asleep during church this morning . . .

Welcome to my childhood.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2020, 11:03:30 PM »

during my first college go around I almost committed slander and libel in the school newspaper I was doing an internship for

I got in a ton of trouble over the whole thing

I still think about this

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.