Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 11:37:10 PM
715054 Posts in 53118 Topics by 7754 Members
Latest Member: PrincessMu
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  April 15th - Dinner For Five -> Bruce Campbell, Rob Zombie, Roger Corman!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: April 15th - Dinner For Five -> Bruce Campbell, Rob Zombie, Roger Corman!!!!  (Read 1076 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« on: April 09, 2005, 08:14:39 AM »

Saw a short commercial for this weeks coming episode of Dinner For Five last night.  I can't wait.  Corman, Zombie and Bruce????  I can only imagine what's going to come up.  

Figured I'd make everyone aware being as these are some heavy hitters when it comes to b flicks.  It'll be on this coming Friday night on IFC at 10 PM.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 04:51:07 PM »

Thanks for the heads up. I watch IFC on Fridays quite often. They have some good flicks on Pulp Indies.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Fearless Freep

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 10:35:49 AM »

I would say that Corman is definitely a 'heavy hitter' when it comes to b movies and Campbell as well, seeing he's been in a lot; some very influential.  Hard to consider Rob Zombie in the same breath seeing as he's done only one movie, which some people claim is a 'great homage' and others claim a 'boring ripoff'

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
saintmort
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 11:22:20 AM »

I disagree about zombie Freep,

As far as the genre of Horror music. Zombie has always had his roots in the b-movies, he is a heavy hitter in a loving dedication to the genre, therefore him being there makes perfect sense.
Kory
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 01:09:07 AM »

We saw the preview for this the other night and were REALLY p-d off because we'll be in the middle of nowhere driving to Texas that night.  We're going to have a friend tape it.  

Faizon Love is the other one on that episode- I've seen him on Dinner for Five twice before and he's hilarious on it!  It should be a really good one.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2005, 09:31:57 PM »

I loved the story Corman told about taking LSD so he would know how to film The Trip.

The little story he told during the ending credits about The Little Shop of Horrors was a hoot also.

I noticed the other guys seemed to be showing deference to Corman as the Elder Film Maker?

They should, he's probably made more movies than in anyone in Hollywood.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  April 15th - Dinner For Five -> Bruce Campbell, Rob Zombie, Roger Corman!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.