Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:31:47 PM
715217 Posts in 53127 Topics by 7756 Members
Latest Member: Anthonynolla
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Cannibal! the musical « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cannibal! the musical  (Read 903 times)
josh patrick
« on: August 25, 2002, 10:27:37 PM »

has anyone seen this early film by trey parker? i love it the songs are really good and its one of the best movies i have ever seen its really funny. Orgazmo is really good too. check them both out it will be worth it.
Lee
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 11:20:46 PM »

Trey Parker may be insane but he's done some pretty HI-larious flicks. Orgazmo-first saw it when I was in High School(which seems like a looong time ago even though it wasn't). I laughed so hard I was left laying back in my chair gasping for breath. Finally saw Cannibal! The Musical this summer. Laughed my ass off!! The songs were catchy(some real toe-tappers in this one). And this is from a guy who really doesn't like musicals! Will probably add these to the collection one day(if I can find them in a store).
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 01:47:52 AM »

i found cannibal on dvd at best buy for like 12 bucks.

i love this movie...it's one that gets better every time you see it...and the drunken commentary on the dvd is hilarious...about as funny as the movie...there are songs from the stage version as well.

check the troma site, the movie is being shown many places in the midwest---u of I, ISU, Northern I, etc.

please check out my review on Cannibal! if you get a chance. it's at www.310am.com. hope you like it.

shpadoinkle!!!

-mr. henry
"my hearts as warm as a baked potata!"

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

peter johnson
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 01:50:15 AM »

sigh -- many old correspondents on this site have heard this vintage whine from me before, but i did a short film --"the still within" -- for trey & matt & jason mchugh(avenging conscience productions -- orgasmo & the baseketball film) back in '92 -- a scant 10 years ago.  they gave me free reign to criticise & create as an actor & liked my work so much that hey cast me in "cannibal:  the musical" as the guy who sings the snowman song.  what was not disclosed to me at the time was that i was now no longer allowed to give any creative input.  i was disinvited from the film when i attempted said.  i have spoken with their producer -- mchugh -- a grand total of once since then & they have never thrown a bone my way, unlike other up and coming, though not as successful, filmmakers who have gone into things like tv commercials, who do remember the hard work i did for them when they were struggling & do give me a call now and then.
bottom line?  these are not honorable men.  most people in show business understand that a promise made that "if you ever make it, let me do a voiceover or something for you" is something to remember & act upon.  i have done films, radio, cds, etc., and been well paid for, by other up-and-coming workers in the industry on the basis of just such verbal agreements.  not so matt & trey & jason.
peter johnson
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2002, 01:05:35 PM »

man, that sounds pretty crappy...still a damned funny movie...

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

josh patrick
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2002, 05:04:20 PM »

Did you really play swan?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Cannibal! the musical « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.