Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:23:45 PM
715179 Posts in 53125 Topics by 7755 Members
Latest Member: Independentbbz
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2736848 times)
Sleepyskull
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Well,well,well...

« Reply #6705 on: July 16, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »

Did anybody see the Lifetime movie that was actually good instead of boring/annoying?

Me neither.

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #6706 on: July 16, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »

They showed one the other day where this boy put a tack in a girl's chair, and she sat on it.  Not much of a plot, but I always love a movie where the guy gets the girl in the end. Wink

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6707 on: July 17, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »

I love my modem.  It was constantly resetting itself and taking an hour to reboot.  So I made an appointment for a guy to come and fix it.  Then it started working perfectly for several days, so I canceled the appointment.  Right about the time the guy would have shown up, it started resetting itself and taking several hours to reboot.  So I called and made another appointment for a guy to come and fix it.  And now it's working perfectly again.

This is proof that evil curses really do exist.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Cthulhu

« Reply #6708 on: July 17, 2010, 06:36:31 PM »

Where the hell is everybody?
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6709 on: July 17, 2010, 09:15:24 PM »

I'm over here by the computer!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
BTM

« Reply #6710 on: July 18, 2010, 01:21:39 AM »

So many days I really have a hard time thinking of a reason to get up, and then it hits me: I need to pee.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #6711 on: July 18, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »

So many days I really have a hard time thinking of a reason to get up, and then it hits me: I need to pee.

Same here!

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
3mnkids

« Reply #6712 on: July 18, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »

I really wish I had been with my husband this morning when he went to walmart. The cashier said something really ugly and according to him, he just stood there with his mouth open like an idiot, too shocked to say anything. 

She probably wouldn't have said it if I had been there though. He's got one of those faces that make people just start talking to him.. I do not.   TeddyR

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #6713 on: July 18, 2010, 06:32:17 PM »

I really wish I had been with my husband this morning when he went to walmart. The cashier said something really ugly and according to him, he just stood there with his mouth open like an idiot, too shocked to say anything. 

She probably wouldn't have said it if I had been there though. He's got one of those faces that make people just start talking to him.. I do not.   TeddyR
What kind of ugly are we talking about?  Did she hit on him or insult him?   TeddyR

We had an idiot cashier the other day at a Walmart.  He insisted we couldn't use more than one gift card in a purchase and proceeded to waste about 10 minutes of our time trying to figure it out.   Lookingup

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
3mnkids

« Reply #6714 on: July 19, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

What kind of ugly are we talking about?  Did she hit on him or insult him?   TeddyR

We had an idiot cashier the other day at a Walmart.  He insisted we couldn't use more than one gift card in a purchase and proceeded to waste about 10 minutes of our time trying to figure it out.   Lookingup

TeddyR nothing like that.  She said something racist. I guess she figured because he is white he thinks just like she does. Wrong. I wish I had been there so I could have called her out on her stupidity.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
BTM

« Reply #6715 on: July 19, 2010, 12:55:09 PM »

When I go into my job at the hotel today, there's this large plastic container sitting upright by the wall behind the front desk.  It's about one foot tall by feet feet or so wide.  I ask my co-worker what this is all about and she says a guest brought it down and it's going to be picked up and mailed by UPS (or maybe FedEx, I can't remember). 

Upon further inspection, I see the package has a bright yellow warning label on it declaring that the package weights over seventy pounds and one should be careful when lifting or moving it. 

I said, "Wow, this guy is SHIPPING this?"

My co-worker, "Yeah, apparently he ships it with him whenever he travels." 

"Well," I said, "Most shipping companies I know you charge you by the pound, as expensive as this package would be to send, you think it'd be cheaper just to bit in your car and drive it to whenever you want it to go."

Then I looked closer at the package and it had an address label on it to somewhere and Colorado.  And get this, the label said, ONE DAY OVERNIGHT DELIVERY. 

WOW!  That guy must have WAAAY more money to throw around than I do (course, that probably goes for about everyone that stays at the hotel).  But still, I mean, for example. if I get the choice just ship something first class instead of media rate in order to save a few quarters, I take it. 

Actually, I just looked it up, to ship it from the town where the hotel is in Illinois to say, Colorado Springs, CO overnight would be about $300 some odd for UPS, and about the same with FedEx.

Wow.

It just blows my mind.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Vik
« Reply #6716 on: July 19, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »

After 17 years of living life I get diagnosed with ADD.
Little late.
3mnkids

« Reply #6717 on: July 19, 2010, 10:27:26 PM »

Ever type out a really long reply and then say never mind and backspace out? I find myself doing that frequently.  TeddyR

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6718 on: July 19, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »

I usually go ahead and post them and then regret it!  (Sometimes)

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6719 on: July 20, 2010, 06:19:03 AM »

I'm constantly composing long replies, rewriting them, rewriting again, and then saying ah heck with it.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.