Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:46:18 AM
715341 Posts in 53132 Topics by 7758 Members
Latest Member: Augustxlj
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: Today at 03:58:51 AM 
Started by Alex - Last post by Alex
I wasn't a fan of the last series I saw of it. Here is hoping they've had some better ideas since then.

GREAT NEWS FOR RED DWARF FANS!
Red Dwarf is making a comeback with a brand new three-episode special, set to air next year. Filming starts this October, and we’ll see the return of the original cast: Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules, and Robert Llewellyn.
Robert Llewellyn, who plays Kryten, recently confirmed the news, expressing his surprise and excitement about the revival. "We knew we were going to do more Red Dwarf and we're actually now doing it in the middle of October to the middle of November this year. A 90-minute special, three half-hours. So yes, we are making more. I can't believe I've agreed to do it, I'm insane. I'm much too old."
While the title, plot details, and broadcasting channel are still under wraps, rumours of a revival have been swirling for months. The last time Red Dwarf graced our screens was in 2020 on Dave, and fans have been eagerly awaiting its return.
Additionally, co-creator Rob Grant is developing a prequel series featuring young Rimmer and Lister, in collaboration with Andrew Marshall. Though separate from the upcoming special, it's another exciting project for Red Dwarf enthusiasts to look forward to!

on: Today at 03:21:21 AM 
Started by Trevor - Last post by Trevor
We got just the opposite problem- things are sliding a bit easier- but if Trump wins- I dunno wtf will happen!
That guy- he scares me.

Our government scares me with all the greed, corruption and when they are caught out - which is often - they blame the previous government for it. 😔

on: Today at 02:57:22 AM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Alex
The Worlds End.

on: Today at 02:35:41 AM 
Started by M.10rda - Last post by claws
It's alright for what it is. I feel like a little wink-with-the-eye humor wouldn't have hurt, but according to Last Kumite interviews I've seen on YouTube, the majority of German fans who grew up with 1990s martial arts b-movies don't like to be made fun of  Buggedout

on: May 19, 2024, 10:31:02 PM 
Started by LilCerberus - Last post by Rev. Powell

The Space Children (1958) (Actually, MST3K season six, episode nine)

Season 9, episode 6.

on: May 19, 2024, 09:56:36 PM 
Started by Trevor - Last post by LilCerberus
Bigger Than Bigfoot, But Not As Sassy As Sasquatch!

on: May 19, 2024, 09:45:09 PM 
Started by LilCerberus - Last post by LilCerberus
Well, I wanted to review last night's stinker, but, "been there, done that".....

Tonight's Stinker
The Space Children (1958) (Actually, MST3K season six, episode nine)
A group of children who've been isolated on an atomic testing base with their parents find an alien brain that starts telling them to sneak around.... Can it be trusted??? Are it's intentions good or evil???
Has a few bmovie regulars, with a few future TV stars.....

on: May 19, 2024, 09:03:26 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by FatFreddysCat
"Jay and Silent Bob Reboot" (2019)
The stoner duo (Jason Mewes and writer/director Kevin Smith) go on yet another cross-country road trip to stop Hollywood from "rebooting" the Bluntman & Chronic superhero characters based on them. Along the way they meet the daughter Jay never knew he had, encounter the KKK, meet an angry ride-share driver, and finally face the fanboys at the annual "Chronic-Con."
Kevin made this movie after recovering from his near-fatal 2018 heart attack, and it's basically a victory lap through his back catalog, with cameos by many old friends (Ben Affleck & Matt Damon, Joey Lauren Adams, Jason Lee, Justin Long, Craig Robinson, the cast of "Clerks," etc.) and constant call-backs to other "View Askew-niverse" movies. This "reboot" falls apart in the last quarter but till then it's mostly silly fun, especially if you're a diehard KS fanboy (guilty).

on: May 19, 2024, 07:44:56 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by M.10rda
I agree w/ you that lots of giallo and Italian horror fail to live up to their reps, and first watching TENEBRE on VHS in 1989 (?), the morning after I also first watched SUSPIRIA, I felt a little let down. Once you accept that almost no giallo will ever be satisfying from a narrative perspective, and once you realize it was ALL downhill for Argento after TENEBRE... TENEBRE can be appreciated on its own terms.

Me? I appreciate it most these days for that theme song. That's my single favorite Goblin track. For years I used it as the unofficial theme for the theatre summer camp I run for students ages 11-18.  BounceGiggle    You could dub that track over Argento's TRAUMA or PHANTOM OF THE OPERA and even those films would seem tolerable!

on: May 19, 2024, 07:37:43 PM 
Started by M.10rda - Last post by M.10rda
Thanks for posting that one! I remember when "kumite" was just a funny-sounding word that David Letterman would sprinkle into Top 10 lists now and then for a cheap laff. Good to know (I guess!) that it's enjoying its own legacy...!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
  • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.