Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 05:59:27 AM
714825 Posts in 53108 Topics by 7750 Members
Latest Member: Josette
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WARP SPEED MR SULU : Beating light speed like a red headed stepchile. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WARP SPEED MR SULU : Beating light speed like a red headed stepchile.  (Read 1557 times)
Flangepart
« on: July 27, 2002, 12:59:40 PM »

Star Ships. We've all seen 'em. But, which one would you like, realy love, to have....and customise. We're not talkin' LOW riders...we're talkin' HIGH riders! So  Heres my custom job. Take an Enterprise class hull (I.E. 1701-A), and ditch the white paint job. I'd replace it with Gloss black, and Gold trim. Add silver lettering that reads "My other ship is an X-wing" under the shuttle bay doors, and rig the nacell exaust ports to generate a series of glowing "Smoke rings" as the ship kicks into warp speed. Cool, huh? I'd also add a great hot tub to the bridge...who says the Golgofrigans should have all the fun? Oh...the X-wing gets a gloss red paint job, with white trim, and a black&white checker board band along the wing from hull to wing tip. Oh, and the R2 unit glows green neon. Got "Star Fleet can kiss my Asteroids" on the back end. So...what do ya' think? What would YOU do, if you had a High Rider?
raj
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 04:25:32 PM »

Sounds sweet.  Don't think I could top it.  Maybe "My other ship is a Death Star"
Nick
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 04:57:30 PM »

what is this Fast and the Furious for Space Ships???

I would take the classic Eterprise and slap glossy yellow paint onto it...then get a custom front paint scheme that looks like sharks teeth-and then I would create a giant Bumbersticker that said "If this ship is a hopping don't come a knocking!!"

And of course any open ports (ie: windows etc..) would all have to be tinted black...even if it was an electonic force sheild covering a bay or something...I would find a way to tint it black.....

a 200,000 watt sound system and 6 000 000 000 gallons of NO2 later and we have a sweet ride....I just wish I could get some Chrome Dove 14's on that beast......
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 09:24:05 PM »

Give me an Assault Scout (any Star Frontiers players out there?) with military-spec weapons (laser battery, laser cannon, and assault rockets - some torpedoes if you can jury-rig them), an experimental drive that never needs overhauling, an experienced crew (including Marines), and a black with silver rally stripes paint scheme.

Snakes had better look out!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2002, 11:32:07 PM »

"Nell" ("Battle Beyond The Stars") with pasties

Moya ("Farscape") with a WWII-style tiger mouth and eyes.
Flangepart
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2002, 11:20:39 AM »

Ohhh....good ones! Some classy rides here. Hummm....how about...take a  Mon Calamari MD 80 cruiser, paint it brite green, paint "Death Pickle" on the side, and terrorise planets with a rain of p**sed off geneticly modified Gerkins?  For the shuttle bay, i'd have round shuttle pod from "2001: A space O.", and make it purple cabbage purple, with the words " Eat more meat, P.E.T.A" on the hatch.
AndyC
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2002, 12:24:07 PM »

Gotta agree with Flange that the 1701-A enterprise is by far the coolest looking. That would definitely be the one to customize. Tint the windows, add some chrome, replace the Federation insignia with a big decal of Woody Woodpecker chomping a cigar. Don't know if the helm could be modified to use one of those little chain steering wheels.

Another really cool ship to customize would be the Andromeda, from the second Star Blazers series.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WARP SPEED MR SULU : Beating light speed like a red headed stepchile. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.