Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:21:19 AM
715160 Posts in 53124 Topics by 7755 Members
Latest Member: Independentbbz
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Conan 3 king conan « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Conan 3 king conan  (Read 1594 times)
josh patrick
« on: September 02, 2002, 05:05:17 AM »

I just heard that this movie is going to be made. It sounds stupid to me. They are going to use cgi to beef arnie up. That sounds really dumb to me. I would like to get on with talking about bad movies like this one. I have to take a lot of pills but i will be ok. thank you all for your support. your opinions mean a lot to me.
Neville
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2002, 06:11:45 AM »

Are still the Wachowsky Bros. and John Millius in charge of the project? Millius was the writer / Director of the first Conan, and the Wachowsky have proved before that are intelligent people, so if they still are in charge I would trust them.
AndyC
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2002, 03:51:12 PM »

Could be a good movie. It's just a little sad that to think that my favourite action heroes are getting old. Arnie's pushing 60 and it's been so long since he's done full-blown bodybuilding that they have to use trickery to beef him up to Conan proportions. Arnie was one of my heroes as a teenager (and through my 20s), and I'm finding his latest movies are just making me feel old.
Redjack
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 03:35:25 PM »

I stumbled across a really bad Arnie movie not too long ago,  only saw a few minutes of it but i could tell it was horrid.    Arnie was playing Hercules in New york city of all places..   Looked like Zeus's throne was right behind Tavern on the Green.  From the look of it, it might have been late 70's early 80's ..  anyone got a clue what piece of crap this was? i'd like to rent it and see if i can kill a few brain cells.
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2002, 03:40:25 PM »

I think it was called "Hercules In New York" and Arnie's voice was dubbed in.  (He hadn't quite mastered the elquance and nuance he displayed in "Conan" or the deep emotional range of "Red Heat", yet)

Here ya go Hercules In New York

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Steven Millan
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2002, 03:56:31 PM »

Yeah,Josh,I fully agree with you that the set-up for this movie is a pretty bad "Gladiator" wannabe idea,and that the planned uniting of Arnold and Vin Diesel(who should stick to his new "xXx" franchise)isn't too good of a on-screen pairing(it pretty much closely ranks up there with Van Damme and Rob Schneider in "Knock-Off",which badly,badly wasted Tsui Hark's excellent directing on that film).
Redjack
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2002, 08:47:06 AM »

Thanks Freep!   That definately looks like it, and *JOY*  it looks even worse than I had imagined!
Gerry
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2002, 12:42:56 PM »

That would be HERCULES IN NEW YORK.  So did you see the dubbed version or the one AMC has played recently with Arnie's original dialog?
Gerry
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2002, 12:43:43 PM »

Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2002, 12:53:53 PM »

Succintly put

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2002, 10:55:05 AM »

I may see "Conan 3: King Conan," if for no other reason, then I've seen all the others, including "Red Sonja." I just hope Tracey Walter is in it. He's an ugly f***,
but, he's fun to watch.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Conan 3 king conan « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.