Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 08:41:12 AM
715291 Posts in 53130 Topics by 7756 Members
Latest Member: Anthonynolla
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  American-made Ninja movies and Godfrey Ho « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: American-made Ninja movies and Godfrey Ho  (Read 1415 times)
Scottie
« on: December 01, 2002, 03:02:10 PM »

Let me start this post by first stating that this message RENOUNCES ALL AMERICAN-MADE NINJA MOVIES and GODFREY HO MOVIES EVER MADE. After watching three of the WORST MOVIES KNOWN TO MAN last night created by Godfrey Ho and Ninjas, I am going to stop watching movies of the sort. There is nothing that can be done to reverse my decision either. These movies ARE GROTESQUE!!!! That, combined with some bad Chinese food I ate earlier that night did not go well together. What was created was a constant feeling of vomiting throughout the movies. Why were the movies so hideous? Here are some examples:

1.All Ninjas in the movies wear bandanas that explicitly claim they are ninjas by having "NINJA" written on them along with a profile of a ninja in action. AGGHHH!!!
2.All ninjas wear brightly colored outfits they must have bought at Toys R Us. Bright yellow, bright pink, bright white.
3.Constant unnecessary flipping is NOT required to take place in the middle of a battle.
4.Ninjas, no matter their skill or ability, CANNOT wave their hand in front of their face and immediately be changed into their bright pink ninja outfit.
5.Weapons that collide in midair and fall to the ground do NOT disappear using stop film editing. THEY DON'T!!!!
6.Ninjas can't disobey the laws of physics. Just because they're ninjas doesn't give them that ability!

Needless to say I could go on for another three days throwing a tantrum about how much I hate American-made Ninja movies now. Now I want to scream about Godfrey Ho. I AM GOING TO KILL THAT MAN NO MATTER IF HE'S ALREADY DEAD OR NOT!!! I will resurrect his body only to ground it up with a lawnmower!!!!! That man is responsible for some of, if not ALL of the worst movies in existence today. Movies like BRUCE LEE'S WAYS OF KUNG FU, NINJA HUNT, HANDS OF DEATH, ZOMBIE vs. NINJA, BLAZING NINJA, and MAGNIFICENT WONDERWOMAN FROM SHAOLIN. Being subject to watch them has nearly given me a brain tumor, and I still kept going back to watch them, but these last three movies were what finally did me in. The movies I watched last night were
Ninja Hunt
Zombie vs. Ninja
Blazing Ninja
and you can put down on the record as one who wishes to burn every copy of those movie to the ground. A sickening good day to you all.

-Scottie*
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2002, 03:21:01 PM »

Woah, Scottie my man....take a deep breath...relax...how many fingers am i holding up?....no, more then one.....deep breath...let it out slowly....good!,see you can do it....now...repeat to your self, its only a bad movie...its only a bad movie...its only PUT DOWN THAT JAWBONE!....dang....Ho had a bad over bite, huh?.....okey,okey, i'll get the seditives.....

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
lester1/2jr
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 06:15:05 PM »

I like some of his straight up Kung Fu stuff.  He had a good sense of like elaborate costumes and stuff.  Like shaolin bronzemen in cool formations.
thaticus
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2002, 03:12:26 AM »

scottie,i must agree with you.some of these"ninja"movies suck to high hell..i know the bandanas you speak of!!!  i saw three ninja's with these"bandanas"wrapped around the top of their masks in a kung fu errr ninja movie on the mexican channel..that's right,it was in spanish!!yuk    but this was bad stuff man..i'm a self proffessed former teenage ninja so i know...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  American-made Ninja movies and Godfrey Ho « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.