Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 07:05:55 AM
715057 Posts in 53118 Topics by 7754 Members
Latest Member: PrincessMu
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Infinity Saga Box Set « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Infinity Saga Box Set  (Read 4561 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« on: September 21, 2019, 09:12:23 AM »

Infinity War Saga trailer.
Small | Large

Marvel/Disney announced the 23-film Collector's Edition box set of their MCU thus far, spanning Iron Man from 2008 until 2019's Avengers:Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home. I think they're all in ultra-4k def, blu-rays, a world of special features, commentaries, unseen Easter Eggs and deleted scenes, interviews from casts, etc, spanning every film.

May also feature a look into the future of said films, since they've announced some new films coming down the road soon and some upcoming tv series.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
chainsaw midget
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 10:15:55 AM »

It really felt like it needed a Stan Lee cameo at the very end. 
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 05:14:51 PM »

What makes this for me, is not so much the films, most of which I have seen, but the special features, which I have not seen. But, the price, man? The price? All I can get so far is "very expensive." Which means, if I or anyone else here wants to purchase the complete set, they better start saving their money now.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 08:48:14 PM »

It's gotta be in the high hundreds, low 1000s as far as price.  Figure each film alone, as a solo DVD/Blu-Ray would likely be $25 ish or so.  23 of them.  Plus the likely additional discs with bonus content.  I'm fairly certain I'd be spending next year's tax return on this. 

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 07:50:33 AM »

If there's no release date yet, it seems unlikely that it will be available for Christmas, which seems strange. This may be a year away. In any case if you can wait 6 months from date of release, the price on these things usually drops, and the longer you're willing to wait, the cheaper you can get it.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 05:26:13 PM »

Just read it releases in November and runs $550.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 07:11:51 PM »

Just read it releases in November and runs $550.

$550.00? That's not a bad price for 23 films, as it averages out to be less than $24.00 per film, and then you toss in the . . .
commentaries -- deleted scenes -- Easter eggs -- interviews -- other special features -- and maybe teasers for the films and TV shows upcoming in Phase IV, and if they do not, this is what can be expected in the way of films and TV shows.

Films (May 1, 2020 - November 5, 2021)
Black Widow -- The Eternals -- Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings -- Doctor Strange in the Multiversal Madness -- a sequel to Spider-man : Far from Home -- and Thor : Love and Thunder

TV shows (late 2020 - late 2021) featuring . . .
Falcon and the Winter Soldier -- the Scarlet Witch -- Loki -- Hawkeye -- Ms. Marvel -- Moon Knight -- She-Hulk -- and the animated What If . . .? What if this had happened in the Marvel Universe instead of this. With most of the characters being voiced by the actors who played them in the films.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 06:55:34 AM »

So when is Sub-Mariner gonna happen already? Or the Invaders?
When do we get to see Galactus and the Silver Surfer?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 09:28:32 PM »

So when is Sub-Mariner gonna happen already? Or the Invaders?
When do we get to see Galactus and the Silver Surfer?
I've heard rumors that Sub-Mariner may be in Black Panther 2.  In Avengers: Endgame, Okoye (from BP) mentioned some underwater earthquakes and a couple other things that they wanted to investigate.  Speculation saying they'll lead to them finding Namor.  I believe the character can't be featured in a solo film because of the old tv shows from the 70s, so he'd need to be featured in other people's films, much like why there's only been one solo Hulk film (2008) and Hulk only showing up in team-ups like Avengers or Thor: Ragnarok.

As for Galactus and Silver Surfer, Marvel announced they'll be featured in films eventually since they bought Fox and the rights to Fantastic Four.  It's just a matter of streamlining everything now to overlap so they can be featured in numerous films.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Infinity Saga Box Set « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.