Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:32:35 PM
715033 Posts in 53117 Topics by 7754 Members
Latest Member: PrincessMu
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 130
Author Topic: Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About  (Read 486502 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1665 on: October 08, 2019, 05:13:46 PM »

RIP  Larry Willis
You're the BMDO town crier of death.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1666 on: October 08, 2019, 05:19:25 PM »

RIP  Larry Willis
And nobody cares....
Well, except about Ginger Baker.....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1667 on: October 08, 2019, 05:21:42 PM »

RIP  Larry Willis
And nobody cares....
Well, except about Ginger Baker.....

Think that's bad, I didn't know who Ginger Baker was until you reported his death, then I looked him up. I thought, who's she?

I learn a lot from this site. I see it as a place where information is exchanged.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1668 on: October 09, 2019, 09:20:34 AM »

Went to make my power shake for breakfast this morning, opened the container and saw boll weevles crawling in it. Glad I saw them first.  BounceGiggle Sixty bucks for this stuff? I'm returning it.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1669 on: October 09, 2019, 03:19:01 PM »

It's considered usual to have romantically kissed/made out with more of the opposite gender than you've had sex with, right? Huh.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1670 on: October 09, 2019, 03:33:15 PM »

It's considered usual to have romantically kissed/made out with more of the opposite gender than you've had sex with, right? Huh.

For most people yes, although I've met a few women who were just straight to the sex part and had no interest in making out or foreplay. One complained that sex hurt. I never did get around to having a conversation with her to explain some things that at her age she really should have known already.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:42:05 PM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1671 on: October 09, 2019, 03:46:37 PM »

For most people yes, although I've met a few women who were just straight to the sex part and had no interest in making out or foreplay. One complained that sex hurt. I never did get around to having a conversation with her to explain some things that at her age she really should have known already.

Interesting. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:49:59 PM by ER » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1672 on: October 09, 2019, 03:57:37 PM »

Interesting. Thanks.

Glad my misspent youth and terrible choice in girlfriends could be useful to someone.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1673 on: October 09, 2019, 04:01:26 PM »

Interesting. Thanks.

Glad my misspent youth and terrible choice in girlfriends could be useful to someone.

Even that one with the sharp jaw tooth had her footnote to add in the pool of knowledge.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1674 on: October 09, 2019, 04:05:37 PM »

Interesting. Thanks.

Even that one with the sharp jaw tooth had her footnote to add in the pool of knowledge.

Over the (oh my gosh it was really that long ago?!?) 28 years since that happened the scar has somewhat faded so it is no longer immediately visible, although there is a slight lump if you know what to look for.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1675 on: October 09, 2019, 04:39:30 PM »

I was just thinking as I sat here that I've never thought kissing was all that so I never saw much attraction to going around kissing people like I know a lot of people enjoy, just them making out at a party or whatever and getting a kick from that. I think my thing was about intense involvement only with someone I was totally into. Another thing about me that's likely strange, I guess. I've made out with fewer people than I've gone farther with.

Think I'll go home and tell that to the kids. Yeah good plan....  Cheers

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1676 on: October 09, 2019, 05:03:00 PM »

Can't help but think that Durkon's baby looks a lot like Roy...

Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1677 on: October 09, 2019, 05:37:39 PM »

Roy would never do that  to his best friend.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1678 on: October 10, 2019, 06:11:06 AM »

Sadly, yes. I f**king hate it but it seems to be mandatory. Drool all over the place, it's nasty.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1679 on: October 10, 2019, 06:49:22 AM »

Went to make my power shake for breakfast this morning, opened the container and saw boll weevles crawling in it. Glad I saw them first.  BounceGiggle Sixty bucks for this stuff? I'm returning it.

$60 ?!? For a drink???? Are you insane?  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 130
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.