Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:20:56 PM
715207 Posts in 53127 Topics by 7756 Members
Latest Member: Anthonynolla
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Let's write a bad movie script together! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Let's write a bad movie script together!  (Read 1494 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2024, 09:44:28 PM »

(Can you guys pretty please with stevia on top write in an overweight hairless German man wearing a diaper and doing sheep calls? Really, little else adds gravitas to a movie like an overweight hairless German man wearing a diaper while doing sheep calls. It's what the Star Wars sequels lacked.)

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
chainsaw midget
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2024, 11:21:11 PM »

There's nothing stopping you from adding it, is there?)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2024, 04:18:06 AM »

Who Flung Dung is busy processing food along with the other received projects when Dame Joan Collins walks by in a negligee and high heels.

Bruce Reeee screams and bumps into a wall, Dung topples into one of the sewage tanks.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2024, 08:21:47 AM »

There's nothing stopping you from adding it, is there?)
Just my famous sense of modesty and tact.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2024, 11:28:32 PM »

(As Who Flung Dung climbs out of the tank, covered with colon-scented chocolate syrup doodoo sauce, he sees an overweight German man wearing a diaper and carrying a shepherd's crook, strolling down the road at the edge of a cornfield.  The man is issuing long, plaintive "Baaaa!!" sounds, and a herd of sheep frisks in his wake.  Suddenly, there is  a rustling in the corn.  Cut to stock footage of a hippo angrily attacking a gazelle, except the gazelle has been badly covered with CGI wool.)

German Shepherd:  "Dolly!  Nein, nein, der fiend hast gotten Dolly!"

(A second CGI hippo pops out of the corn, and the German shepherd is cruelly devoured - at least, there's footage of a  hippo chewing on a "Ken" doll wearing a diaper, and then a close up of a half gallon of fake blood hitting the ground.)

From the other side of the cornfield, you hear Goodman's voice crying:

"Suzie!?!?  Where are you, girl?"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
chainsaw midget

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2024, 06:08:45 PM »

We spend the next ten minutes with Goodman being sad and depressed and the local color talking about boring science things.  This is the part where Dr. Happy shows up.  There's a "humorous" bit where Goodman looses his cowboy hat and replaces it with various "funny" head gear. 

There's a shot of Wang getting out of a helicopter.

Two women are taking a short together when suddenly a hippo breaks through the wall and eats one of them. 

These scenes do not seem to be connected and day and night randomly change.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2024, 10:09:48 PM »

(Marvin Snodgrass arrives in a jeep driven by a weatherbeaten Egyptian who is inexplicably wearing a large sombrero.
He sees Goodman, standing there looking inconsolable as he stares at the cornfield.  The pyramids are still in the background, obviously CGI generated, but they have changed positions.)

Goodman: "Oh, Suzie, why did you have to leave me?  What happened to you?  And why were their huge round footprints all around your bloodstained underwear?"
Snodgrass: "Excuse me, sir, but I'm Marvin Snodgrass with the HOUND News network.  Is it true that your cornfield has been invaded by carnivorous hippos?"
Goodman: "Hippos?  Hippos aren't carnivorous!  That's ridiculous.  But wait - those footprints!  Suzie's bloody clothes!  Oh my Jayhawks, my cornfield has been invaded by giant carnivorous hippos!!"
Snodgrass: "Wait, who is this Suzie?"
Goodman: (sobbing) "My wife!  My hot little corn nugget! The hippos got her and now I'll never see her again, except as chopped up bits of hippo poop!"
Snodgrass: "Sir, may I interview you?"
Goodman: "No, go away! Oh, my poor little Suzie!"
Snodgrass: (Turns to camera) "There you have it, folks, the cornfields of Egypt have been invaded by giant, carnivorous hippos!  Stay tuned as we try to get some footage of these monstrous beasts! Now, stay tuned for the Han Shannidy show!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pacman000

It's root beer & a candy cigar!

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2024, 12:36:39 PM »

Long, long scene of Snoggrass walking in a forest. The oh-so-common Nile deciduous forests just outside of Egypt beside the Sahara. He turns to the camera.

Snograss: Shhhh! I'm hunting for Hippos.

Suddenly, a full-size paper-mache hippo breaks through the underbrush. Snograss dodges it, but it eats the camera & cameraman. Cut to a shot of the hippo puppet with red-tinted corn syrup dripping from its maw. It burps, & camera parts are thrown from its mouth. You can see the puppeteer's hand in this shot.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 12:38:43 PM by pacman000 » Logged

Video Game Article Archive: https://vgaa.neocities.org/
WebSiteRing, Listing Old Websites & Bible Verses since 2016! https://websitering.neocities.org/
chainsaw midget

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2024, 12:12:51 PM »

Snodgarss runs and the traveling camera effect borrowed from Sam Raimi chases him.  The scene cuts away before we can learn if he lives or not. 

Cut to McNiceypants who is drowning his sorrows in little fruity drinks with umbrellas in them.  He's talking with Ali HoTep.  Ali is talking about how strange the hippos have been acting.  McNiceypants is curious and wonders if he can find out more.  Ali says he knows somebody that might be an expert. 

Cut to Sarah Goodchest.  She's wearing an old fashioned explorers helmet (pith helmet) and a top and pair of shorts that would make Lara Croft blush.  She's taking science samples of the water.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2024, 01:24:01 PM »

As Sarah concentrates on her task, she fails to notice the ripple in the water approaching her. Dramatic music plays as it gets closer and closer until two things happen with shocking speed. First a crocodile lunges from the water at her, but the predator had failed to notice it was on someone elses dinner menu as an even faster hippo bursts out of the water splashing it everywhere and sinking its teeth into the reptiles underside, tearing at its neck and sending a spray of blood out mixing with the water. Sarah is too taken aback at the speed of the whole thing to react or even scream as with its eyes staring at her, the hippo sinks beneath the water dragging its prey down with it, until both have disappeared under the surface.

In moments it is deathly quiet as if nothing had happened.

After a few more stunned seconds, Sarah Goodchest regains her senses and flees screaming back to the camp.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pacman000

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2024, 08:41:45 AM »

Any bad movie needs an endless bar scene with a mediocre local band. Ergo:

(The scene: a local bar. On stage is a local band, represented by anyone we have under contract with our record division. They get up & sing a song.)

(Insert Song 1)

(Insert Song 2)

(Insert Song 3)

(The crowd goes wild; they obviously love the songs, which will hopefully convince the teens seeing this to go buy our records. The band leader gets up.)

Band Leader: Thank you! Thank you! You've been a wonderful crowd! Now, for our latest number!  We know you all have heard a lot about the rampaging hippos, & we've written a song to celebrate the event! Hit it!

(Insert title Song: Rogue Rampaging Hippos)

(The crowd goes wild for the song, dancing & singing along. They give the band a standing ovation, & ask for an oncor. The band obliges. As the band begins to sing again, cut to Snograss, at the bar.)

Goodman: Oh! My Suzie! Why? Why? WHY‽

Barkeep: Here, have another drink; I'll put it on your tab.

Goodman: No; no more. This demands action, not more alcohol!

Barkeep: You ordered sarsaparilla...

Goodman: ...You mean sarsaparilla doesn't have any alcohol?

Barkeep: ...No. It's like rootbeer. Well, technically, there might be a small amount of alcohol in it, because it was fermented to create carbonation, but there wouldn't actually be enough to actually do anything to anyone.

Goodman: Oh... Ok. Pour another.

(Meanwhile, on the other end of the bar, a large man in lederhosen is enjoying both his drink & the singing too much.)

Lederhosen Man: Oh! Zis iz good! I must yodel!

(Lederhosen Man gets up, stumbles onto stage, & starts to yodel.)

Bandleader: Hey! Hey! We're trying to sing here!

Barkeep: Get him off stage!

Lederhosen Man: No! No! I must yodel!

(The band wrestles with the man, trying to get him off stage.)

Goodman: ...Can I have what he's having?

(Suddenly, we hear a rumble. The giant hippos break through the bar wall!)

WebSiteRing, Listing Old Websites & Bible Verses since 2016! https://websitering.neocities.org/
chainsaw midget

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2024, 10:39:30 AM »

*Dramatic trailer-worthy catch phrase From Goodman*

"YOU DARN HIPPOS!  I AM SICK OF YOUR SHENANIGANS!"

Goodman actually manages to kill one Hippo by stabbing it through the eyes with what appears to be a large metal pole that was in the bar for some reason. 

Brief action scene as several hippos trash the bar and eat a few extras. 

Suddenly Wang pulls up in a jeep and with a tone that would make Snidley Whiplash appear trustworthy, tells Goodman "Get in, my friend."

pacman000

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2024, 02:27:15 PM »

He does. As they drive off, the drunk man takes off his shirt & begins to do sheep calls. (Cause ER asked nicely.)

They leave before we hear too much of that; we don't want to frighten the audience from the theaters.

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2024, 06:48:17 PM »

Thanks for picking this back up, guys!  I'll add something on later.

chainsaw midget

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2024, 11:01:17 AM »

For the next three minutes we watch a mediocre band and a very bad blonde singer.  They perform an entire song in a setting that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the rest of the movie. 

Just when we think this isn't going to have anything to do with anything, we see a hippo (looking badly done even for this movie) break in and eat the band.  The blonde makes a quip about rough gigs. 

This character is never seen again in the movie.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Let's write a bad movie script together! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.