Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:23:43 AM
715424 Posts in 53138 Topics by 7761 Members
Latest Member: Artisanhme
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 414168 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #285 on: April 06, 2011, 06:29:38 PM »

There are these two neighbors who are arguing at each other, one of them complains the other guys house if full of cracks. the other guy said he's not a crack head.

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #286 on: April 06, 2011, 09:47:40 PM »

Thumbdown Bluesad

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #287 on: April 06, 2011, 11:42:16 PM »

A man goes to the grocery store and gets the biggest bag of dog food he can find, a 40-pound bag.  He slings it onto the counter.  The teller recognizes him as a neighbor but has never seen a dog at his house.  "Why are you getting this?" she asks.
"For my dog." he says.
"I don't think you own a dog."
"But I do!  Why won't you believe me?"
"Tell you what, bring your dog in to prove to me you own one."
Angrily, the man complies and is allowed to purchase the dog food.
The next day the same man buys the largest bag of cat food he can find, a 50-pound bag.  The teller doesn't recall seeing a cat at his house.
"Sorry, I need you to bring in your cat to prove you own one and I'll let you buy the bag."
The man leaves in a huff, returns with his cat and buys the bag.
The next day the man brings a big hefty bag full of some unknown matter.  He plops it on the counter.  The teller wrinkles her nose and asks what's in it.
"Put your hand inside and feel." the man says.
She complies and is horrified to find the bag is filled with sh*t.
The man says triumphantly, "There!  Now that I've proved I have an a**hole, I can buy toilet paper here!"

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2011, 06:50:18 AM »

This entire thread right here is my joke.

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,133846.0.html

Plenty of shoe jokes to go around.

diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »

Why did Edward from Twilight visit Narnia?

Because he's THAT far in the closet.

Why do women like jewish men?

'Cause they're 10% off.
BTM

« Reply #290 on: April 20, 2011, 07:05:43 AM »

What's the difference between a slut and a b***h?

A slut sleeps with everyone, a b***h sleeps with everyone but you.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Raffine

« Reply #291 on: April 20, 2011, 09:39:23 AM »

What do you call 10 rabbits marching backwards?

A receding hareline.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #292 on: April 20, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »

What's red and green and goes 100 miles an hour?
A parrot in a blender.

Hold onto your dreams ....
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #293 on: April 21, 2011, 03:58:38 AM »

Copy-and-pasted.

I found this one on a website (URL below) I was skimming the other night, all about the folklore of death. This was in the humor section. I thought it was so terrible, yet still funny, and I figured it belonged in this thread.

There once was a man who had no arms. He decided on day that he needed a job, so he looked thru the want-ads in search of work. He saw listed "Bell ringer for local church." When he applied, the minister of the church said he didn't think he could perform the task of bellringer without arms, but he told him he would prove that he could do the job. So they went up to the bell tower and he went to the opposite side and ran as hard as he could toward the bell and banged his head against it and sure enough the bell rang, so the minister gave him the job. Everyday, year after year he rang the bell. One day he tripped and fell out of the tower. A crowd of people gathered around, one lady said "this is just horrible, does anyone know this man." A gentleman spoke up and said "I dont know his name but his face rings a bell."

source: http://www.alsirat.com/deathlore/

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #294 on: April 21, 2011, 06:22:43 PM »

Why did Hitler commit suicide?

Because he saw his gas bill.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2011, 08:27:14 PM »

Three football players for a big 10 college flunked their World History Exam.
They were strong, fast, good players, but had the collective IQ of a bowl of potato salad.
The coach talked to the President, the President talked to the Dean, and the Dean had a chat with the professor.  He called them all in said "OK, goons, I've been directed to give you another chance at my exam which you all flunked.  I've simplified the process a bit.  I will ask each of you one question orally and you will respond orally.  If ONE of you gets this ONE question right, all three of you will pass the class and be allowed to play.  But you must come in one at a time and not talk about the question after you've had it."
  The three went into the hall, and then one came in alone.  The professor said: "Here you go.  Simple question. What is Easter?"
  The player's face scrunched up as he thought, then lightened.  "Ooh-ooh!"  He said.  "I knows it!  That's the holiday in the fall where we roast a giant bird and hold a feast to celebrate the Plymouths landing at Pilgrim Rock!!!"
  "Wrong!" snapped the prof.  "Next!"
  The next player filed in and the prof repeated the question.  The player buried his face in his palms, thought a moment, then said "Ooh-ooh!! I knows it!! That's the big holiday in December when we put a dead tree in the living room and the fat old hippie in the red suit comes down the chimley and leaves presents for everybody!"
   "WRONG!!!" said the professor, who was by now enjoying himself immensely.  "Nest!"
   The third player stepped in.  The prof said: " Both your buddies blew it.  It's all on you now.  What is Easter?"
   Without hesitation the young man answered: "Easter is when we celebrate the Resurrection of a man named Jesus Christ.  He was crucified by the Romans two thousand years ago, and on the third day the angels came and rolled the stone away from his tomb and he came out alive again. Ever since then, every Easter, the angels come down and roll away the stone and Jesus comes out.  And if He sees His shadow we have six more weeks of bad weather!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2011, 08:48:29 PM »

Why do muppets never have casual sex?

It always comes with strings attached.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #297 on: May 03, 2011, 12:18:15 PM »

Four guys had died are were waiting to get through the Pearly Gates into heaven.  To pass the time while they waited, one of them asked the others how they died. 

The first guy said, "I was really paranoid that my wife was cheating on me, so I came home early suspecting there was a man in the room with her.  I searched the whole room, but didn't find anything.  Then I saw a shadow just outside the window.  I picked up this big trunk at the foot of the bed at threw it at him.  The strain gave me a heart attack and I died." 

The Second Man said, "I had just got a job washing windows when suddenly something flew out from inside and hit me.  I lost my balance and fell to my death." 

The third guy said, "I was just out jogging, and I paused to catch my breath.  When I looked up, I saw a big trunk and some guy falling towards me."

The fourth guy looked at them and scratched his head a bit.  "Man, that's rough, but at least you guys all know how you died.  Al I know is that I was hiding in a trunk from some crazy guy and next thing you know, I'm here."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #298 on: May 03, 2011, 05:23:56 PM »

in 1902, the first Dalmatian was spotted.

yeah no.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2011, 05:24:32 AM »

I just heard that Osama Bin Laden has gone green: he now has head-conditioning.  TongueOut Twirling

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.