Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 12:53:07 AM
715450 Posts in 53138 Topics by 7762 Members
Latest Member: HoustonJac
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crazy Funny Authentic True Not Made Up Really Happened Non-Fiction Stories « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crazy Funny Authentic True Not Made Up Really Happened Non-Fiction Stories  (Read 2844 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« on: December 10, 2019, 02:39:11 PM »

Back in the '90s my cousin Dana, my only female relative who can effortlessly get the best of me, used to live in a "bungalow" that sat literally a few feet off a busy highway near a college town where cars would fly past all hours of the night and day (we were all convinced one was going to smash through her bungalow) and wrecks weren't uncommon out front.

One day there was an accident, nobody got badly hurt but traffic was tied up for a while, and while it was going on my cousin and four of her friends were sitting in her living room getting high, smoking weed laced with opium from one of her many interesting bongs, and the whole bungalow was wall to wall smoke.

Well she went out front to, I don't know, get her mail, see the tow truck, whatever, and one of the state troopers who was directing traffic said to her, "I hate to ask you this, but when I get this truck moving, can I please use your restroom?"

What could my cousin say but, "Sure, whenever you're ready."

She calmly walked back up to her little bungalow and shut the door, then frantically hid the bong, got her friends moving, grabbing cushions and waving them around, starting every fan she had, opening the back windows, spraying a whole can of air freshener, lighting candles, incense, even burning butter and sugar in a skillet.

A few minutes later the state trooper knocked on her door, she let him in, he walked back to the bathroom, peed, washed his hands, came out, thanked her, proceeded to the door, and at the last second stopped and without turning around said, "Interesting air freshener you got here...."

She said he surely knew but....

Annnieway, that's a weird true, real not made up, etc. story.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 11:05:43 AM »

Last night we had a little fire and a co-worker of mine said he was in a supermarket one time and he passed this woman who was handing out samples of tiny cubes of cheese, and she asked if he'd like one, so he said sure, thanks. She took tongs and put a little cube of yellow cheese on a paper napkin and handed it to him. He said it was good cheese, like some kind of Colby, maybe, and he forgot about it and finished shopping, but when he got to the registers, he saw a police car out front and the sample woman was being walked out of the store. Turns out the management had no idea who the woman giving out cheese was, she wasn't from any company and wasn't authorized to give out samples, she apparently just walked into the store and was standing by the dairy case with a package of cheese cubes on a paper plate and a stack of paper napkins, offering it free to passers-by.

chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 08:57:57 PM »

i don't believe you.  Wink Cheers

don't EVEN...EVER!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 12:45:21 PM »

Once upon a time I saw janitors at a middle school where I'd practice my tennis serves after hours throwing away a bunch of books, so I went dumpster diving and retrieved them and most of them were workbooks and dated phonics type texts, a few were special print Nat Geo features about wildlife and I kept them, but when I flipped through one vocabulary book I found a letter some girl named Lisa had written seven years earlier and it was to a boy named Kurt. This Lisa poured out her seventh-grade heart and as I read farther into the letter her cursive became shakier as her emotions grew, and all I could think was how in trying to draw this boy to her this poor kid was flipping every switch to push him away. "I only want to hold onto you and not have to let you go... I want you to let me be everything you want and don't understand your problem with that..." I felt bad for her, whoever she was, but it also occurred to me that this time in her life that seemed so all-important then was over and done and gone.

That's how life is.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 12:13:03 PM »

As I was leaving on the day I went for my driver's license test, my next door neighbor pointed to the sky where the contrails of two jets had formed what she said was a cross. "For good luck."

I was too polite to contradict her, but I thought that's not a cross, that's a plus sign, meaning I'm going to do extra well.  Smile

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 12:59:13 PM »

Today I was down the firing range and managed a 14mm grouping at 300 meters.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2019, 03:20:51 PM »

Today I was down the firing range and managed a 14mm grouping at 300 meters.

Well done.

chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 07:30:29 PM »

today i watched my 20 something next door neighbor laying in the snow in our yard making a snow angel. the crazy part is that he was wearing pajama bottoms, that's it. at least he's smiling again!

don't EVEN...EVER!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 07:40:17 PM »

On the RARE occasion that we get snow down here in NE Texas, I always make it a point to run outside and do at least one lap around the house barefoot, usually yelling "Woop!  Woop!  Woop!" the whole time.

The best things in life are silly.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2019, 07:42:12 PM »

it's nice to see him being a goofy youngun again, he kinda nutted out on us when his GF dumped him. he's a nice boy, terrible musician, but a nice boy,mostly.

don't EVEN...EVER!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2019, 06:27:41 AM »

On the RARE occasion that we get snow down here in NE Texas, I always make it a point to run outside and do at least one lap around the house barefoot, usually yelling "Woop!  Woop!  Woop!" the whole time.
The best things in life are silly.

Agreed.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 11:14:39 AM »

My maternal grandfather used to tell this story....

When he was a young man he went into confession one Saturday morning and told the priest things on his mind and concluded with, "...and on my job as an usher at the movie house, two British sailors came in, and even though there were other seats open, I sat them behind a very large woman, so they couldn't see the screen that well."

And my grandfather said the priest chuckled and replied, "So are you here to confess your sins or brag about your good deeds?"

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crazy Funny Authentic True Not Made Up Really Happened Non-Fiction Stories « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.