Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 10:37:14 PM
716033 Posts in 53164 Topics by 7772 Members
Latest Member: MauriceNorton
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hanzo the Razor-Sword of Justice (1972) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hanzo the Razor-Sword of Justice (1972)  (Read 1961 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: March 13, 2009, 04:52:37 AM »

I saw a movie On Demand last night called HANZO the RAZOR-SWORD of JUSTICE (1972).

Wow....this is a weird movie.
Hanzo the Razor is a samuri cop. He wants to end corruption among the samuri police force.
All fine and good.
Except his method of interrogating female witnesses and suspects consists of raping them! Not that the women mind-in fact they confess because he threatens to stop boneing them if they don't tell him what he wants to know!
 Oh...and he keeps his little Hanzo in shape by beating it with a stick!

But he really is a good cop...and to prove what a nice guy he is....he pulls a Dr.Kervorkian and helps  a sick old man commit hari kari!

The fight scences are pretty bloody....and the theme music is GREAT....especially the song at the end of the movie.
But it's got a very uneasy rape and weiner fixation.

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 07:35:20 AM »

Quite a find RC  TeddyR 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »

Hey!  I starting watching this on TV last week!  When I saw what it was about I HAD to see at least some of it.  I managed to make it through the guy smiting his dong and getting too friendly with a bag of rice, but when he was preparing to "interrogate" the first lady I had to turn it off  Bluesad.  Just a little too nastycakes for me, but I kind of wish I could have finished watching it.
Skull
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 09:54:43 AM »

Hey!  I starting watching this on TV last week!  When I saw what it was about I HAD to see at least some of it.  I managed to make it through the guy smiting his dong and getting too friendly with a bag of rice, but when he was preparing to "interrogate" the first lady I had to turn it off  Bluesad.  Just a little too nastycakes for me, but I kind of wish I could have finished watching it.

I'll only try to rewatch the movie if he is actually sword fighting with his dong... :)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »

Looks like something Quentin Tarantino was probably inspired by.
And the lead character looks like a Japanese Jim Belushi.   TeddyR
Skull
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »

Quentin Tarantino was inspired by many 1970 Drive-in flicks...

Small | Large

Lisa, Lisa (1977)  (or Axe) looks like an inspiration for his movie From Dusk Till Dawn without the Vampires...
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »

Hanzo was Chiba's charater's name in Kill Bill.
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 07:31:46 PM »

dammit, did anybody read my buckeroo banzai post?

HANZO: SWORD OF JUSTICE.  this ones free on demand right now. i was in the mood for a little martial arts action one night and decided to check this one out. the action is just pathetic. what made this movie interesting is the main character and some of the questionable things he does. like torturing himself, whacking his penis with a stick and interrogating women by raping them. they resist at first but they beg him not to stop by the end.  some kind of penis kung fu or something. i think tarantino studies these kind of movies. later.

hmmf, i say.

exterminate all rational thought.....
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 07:27:38 AM »

dammit, did anybody read my buckeroo banzai post?

HANZO: SWORD OF JUSTICE.  this ones free on demand right now. i was in the mood for a little martial arts action one night and decided to check this one out. the action is just pathetic. what made this movie interesting is the main character and some of the questionable things he does. like torturing himself, whacking his penis with a stick and interrogating women by raping them. they resist at first but they beg him not to stop by the end.  some kind of penis kung fu or something. i think tarantino studies these kind of movies. later.

hmmf, i say.

I DID read it....but at times my memory is about as long as my weiner...about  - long. Now, Hanzo's weiner is more like   /  long.
I actually enjoyed the action sequences,and could have done without the rape and weiner self torture.
As far as Tarentino goes...the guy takes from lots of stuff. I think Tarintino saw KANSAS CITY CONFIDENTIAL before he made RESIVOIR DOGS. And  DEATH PROFF was obviously taken from FASTER p***yCAT,KILL KILL!. But I still enjoy his pictures,homages,rip-offs,or whatever. They're colorful,and always have a fun cast. Better than watching the next superhero or dum spoof comedies .

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hanzo the Razor-Sword of Justice (1972) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.