Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:50:31 PM
714500 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-Movie Models « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: B-Movie Models  (Read 2452 times)
FishStik
« on: January 14, 2002, 12:29:14 AM »

Check out this it website. It has B-movie models, like the Crawling Eye, the Brain That Wouldn't Die, Attack Of The Crab Monsters, Killer Shrews, Giant Gila monster, Mecha-King Kong, Frogs, Saucer Men and I Married a Monster From Outer Space Model Kits. They have alot more, but I don't feel like naming them all. They also have horror and sxi-fi kits, like Freedy Couger, Blade, Predator, and Aliens. They also have weapon replicas(MIB-Noisy Cricket, Dirrty Harry's Gun)  and lots of other cool stuff.  The site is   www.monstersinmotion.com  .

Go There
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2002, 01:35:11 PM »

If only they had the fright night kits
John Morgan
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2002, 02:28:18 PM »

I've bought a Godzilla model from them.  They are very helpful with tips for building and detailing as well.  I bought a Godzzila 2000 Atelier kit that uses a metal frame covered with foam and Latex skin to build a fully poseable Godzilla 2000 when finished.

They have good customer service as well as good products.  I highly recommend them.  

(They also have DVD and VHS sections loaded with B-movies.)
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2002, 11:14:35 PM »

Another website I look at sometimes for models is gremlins in the garage. It's kind of like a database on model makers and some of their models and has a few other features. I paint models for a hobby (I'm not sure how many people do now a days) Figure models that is, no vehicles. Currently working on a 16 inch polar lights godzilla model from the original movie. I have done some other ones too but most of the really nice ones are pretty pricey- I do have quite a few of the vinyl ones although just haven't bought one in awhile.
Kolos
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2002, 11:59:34 PM »

Oh lordy, more stuff I want but cannot afford. :(

I did have a fantastic vinyl model of It Conquered the World, also I made one on my own out of foam, latex, and misc. stuff. But dear Beulah is no more.
Kolos
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2002, 12:11:01 AM »

...How do you calculate that?

Actually I may spring for Ro-Man. He's "only" $64.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-Movie Models « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.