Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:58:45 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels no one has heard of... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sequels no one has heard of...  (Read 2599 times)
Stefan Robak
« on: January 27, 2002, 10:50:24 PM »

Do you know of a movie sequel that no one else seems aware of.  I've seen (and reviewed) the Rosemary's Baby sequel!  I can't believe it exists!  Are they're any others like that?   Also, have they made a fourth Maniac Cop film yet.
Not important (or neccessarily interesting) BTW: if you do read my review, my tastes in movies have change.  I ain't changing that review, however, just to remind myself that opinions change.
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2002, 11:04:31 PM »

The only one that pops into my head at all is the gates of hell part 2. Not by Fulci but some low budget film makers that used Fulci's title and tacked on 2. Don't even know if it has anything to even to with the city of the living dead (aka Gates of hell) but it does pretend like its a sequel. I heard it is god awful also.
C. Hill
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2002, 11:27:12 PM »

Another one that comes to mind is the sequel to The Rocky Horror Picture Show, "Shock Treatment".  To be honest, I haven't heard much at all about it except the name, and I've never seen it anywhere.  But it does exist.
Rev. Darkstar
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2002, 07:20:26 AM »

Demons 3 is a good one,there must be about ten movies with this title (The Ogre,The Sect,The Church..)

And from the ones I've seen above only The Ogre is the stinker.

Zombie movies are the worst, VIPCO (one of the worst Video/DVD producers in the world) are releasing both Zombie Flesh Eaters 2 and 3 in the next few months, known to the  rest of the world as Zombie Creeping Flesh and Zombi 3.

On that note I've also seen a Zombie 10, which is known as The Grim Reaper/Antropophagous Beast.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2002, 08:11:09 AM »

I remember when I was really young renting a tape with a preview for a movie called "Return to Oz." Don't remember much about it, except that all the characters from the first one were turned into statues.

Also, this probably doesn't count, but MST3K favorite "Pod People" was once marketed as "Return of ET."
Stefan Robak
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2002, 03:58:17 PM »

Ah!  Return to Oz!  That's part of my childhood.  It actually took a bit from one of the other OZ stories, including the gnome king have ornaments that turn you into ornaments.
StatCat
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2002, 06:04:34 PM »

Isn't the church demons 3? I know it doesn't really classify as the sequel on most aspects but that's what some say. Zombi 3 is the official sequel to zombie, very cheesy and weird but It is entertaining. One scene has a zombie head fly out of a fridge and rip open a guys neck (obvious wire displayed in the shot.) I wish they would release that one here but I do have a good enough copy of it.
ssvegita
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2002, 07:17:42 PM »

Exorcist 4 dont known anything about it.
Pythons to the second power (sequel to Python)
Trumpey
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2002, 09:47:29 PM »

They still call me Bruce.  Anyone familiar with the first?
Brian Ringler
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2002, 11:47:59 PM »

I love they call me bruce and they still call me bruce.  I actually had a dream about those movies this past weekend.
Rev. Darkstar
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2002, 07:46:02 AM »

But VIPCO are using Zombie Creeping Flesh as the sequel to Zombie that doesnt make sense, if they made Zombi 3 into Zombie Flesh Eaters 2 that would be slightly better (I've always thought Zombi 3 stood by itself)

As for Demons 3, it's really The Ogre. The Church is called The Church in most parts of the world.
Rev. Darkstar
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2002, 07:55:56 AM »

There's a sequel to a movie that doesn't exsist:

Star Worms 2 - Attack of the pleasure pods (1990 - Troma release)

The only reference I've found of it was in Dark Side's Troma special.

Also a band called The KLF made a soundtrack album to a movie that was never made.
Brian Ringler
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2002, 11:03:30 AM »

The ska band Johnny Socko did the same thing.
C. Hill
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2002, 11:27:07 AM »

Oh yeah, Return to Oz, that's one that's part of my childhood.  It parts of it used to scare the crap outta me when I was really young, which I find kinda strange cause the Nightmare on Elm St and Halloween series, etc. were also a staple of my childhood.  Also, this movie stars a young Fairuza Balk!
On the slightly different topic, I am reminded of the movie Poor White Trash Part Two.  Originally titled "Scum of the Earth", it has absolutely nothing to do with  the first movie Poor White Trash.  The original was made in 1957, and according to The Internet Movie Database, the plot goes a little something like this:

"A community of Cajun fishermen living around a remote bayou includes one authentic beauty, Marie, who wants to better herself but must deal with the unwelcome attentions of storekeeper Ulysses. When she meets Martin Davis, visiting New York architect, they hit it off at once; but the sinister Ulysses is not inclined to suffer a Yankee rival."

The "Sequel-that's-not-really-a-sequel", Poor White Trash Part 2 is a godawful horror/slasher movie that was made in 1974, about a honeymooning couple who go to the backwoods and run into a family of inbred f**ktards, The Picketts.  Also, there's some killer on the loose who kills the girl's husband and most of the the Pickett family.  Anyway, it turns out the killer was the girl's first husband who was supposedly killed in Vietnam.  Yes, I did give away the "surprise" ending!  So what?  This movie sucks an unimaginable amount of ass!  But it is kinda entertaining at times.  Anyway, it has absolutely nothing in common with the first one.
ssvegita
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2002, 11:40:38 AM »

twilight of the living dead: Hell needs a vacancy
I spit on your grve 2: they rape again
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels no one has heard of... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.