Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:12:50 AM
714505 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Versus-a good NEW zombie flick?! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Versus-a good NEW zombie flick?!  (Read 1397 times)
slaX
« on: February 04, 2002, 10:30:56 AM »

Very cool independent japanese film
Best recently made movie i've seen in awhile that contains-
1.Zombies
2.Samurai's

Beware though samurai's are an element of the movie not the main thing so dont expect to see samurai vs. zombie the whole time,zombies are a different story.It's Only a bootleg though and not an official movie at the moment although it's coming to the U.S. theaters this year from what i've heard they're re-shooting alot of it for gore content :(
so you might as well get it now if you wanna see it uncut(got my vhs on ebay pretty cheap)
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2002, 06:00:37 PM »

I've had this one for awhile and like it a lot. It's 2 hours of fast cutting and blood shed. Most of it is samurai action. Zombies only seem to be pushed in as a background element to the story. It's a good film but the fast cuts really annoyed me after awhile as good as they sometimes are. (they are a little overdone.) Junk, versus and wild zero are all recent zombie related films from Japan I would recommend seeing. Another one is stacy but I haven't seen that yet.
slaX
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 09:55:07 AM »

Yea they are bringing it over here and re-shooting some stuff as I said.
I'm hoping they do re-shoot some of the fights that the camera was a little too close on and leave the gore alone.
Another one i'm looking to check out is Battle Royale and Ring
,but their are so many damn versions of Ring.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 05:31:02 PM »

Where did you hear it will get a US release? Judging by it's gore content they'll probably butcher it quite a bit if that ever does happen.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Versus-a good NEW zombie flick?! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.