Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:03:56 AM
714504 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies Of the Weekend! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movies Of the Weekend!  (Read 1448 times)
systemcr4sh
« on: February 01, 2002, 11:11:32 PM »

Haven't watched a good bmovie lately as we just finished exams. It was a tough week and We got the chance to kick back today.

We rented "STARCRYSTAL", "TerrorVision" and "Plan 9 From Outer Space"

Haven't watched Star Crystal yet, I'll probably watch it tommorow.

As for Terrorvision I enjoyed it alot. It was so wacky and colorful. And the Metal head and the Pop Sister added to the hilarity with the 80s throwback remarks. Hilarious movie. So cheezy Its hard not to laugh!

And for plan 9, All I can say is that it was great. So very very bad in such a great way. So many mistakes to be pointed out and laughed at. And all the "Not So Special Effects"! Had us all in stiches.

I'll probably check in later after I watch StarCrystal.

-Dan
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2002, 11:44:40 PM »

"I'll probably check in later after I watch Star Crystal."

If we ever hear from him again I'll be surprised.

Just remember, systemcr4sh, wherever you are, a crystal is more than just a stone (music swells).

Andrew
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2002, 11:47:27 AM »

"Star Crystal" is at my local Hollywood Video and I've been thinking of renting it.

How is it?
systemcr4sh
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2002, 12:02:39 PM »

haha, Oh you'll hear from me again.

I decided to wait the night and watch it today, But I'm bringing a friend over to watch it with! Muahahahah! Hopefully he'll still like me after! Lol

-Dan
Cullen
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2002, 01:42:36 PM »

A lot of bad movies have at least one redeeming feature: they end.  "Star Crystal doesn't even have that.  The scars last.  Forever and forever.

At least your triple feature had SOME buffers to it, systemcr4sh.  Too bad you didn't watch SC FIRST and get it over with...
Andrew
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2002, 09:05:05 PM »

Uh... ...no, not really.

The evidence

Andrew
systemcr4sh
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2002, 11:22:13 PM »

I saw Star Crystal!

Man was it worse than I expected!

I allready knew the ending. But everything I percieved about how it would be was BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER when they PLAYED CHESS WITH THE MONSTER! Chess! AFTER it tried to kill them! THEY SIT DOWN AND PLAY CHESS! The music in the movie sounded like Someone was hitting a fisher price keyboard with a hammer that is on Fire. Its so bad. My friend left in the last ten min to go on the computer.  This movie left an awful taste in my mouth. Man.

After watching TerrorVision and Plan 9 I was hoping maybe we picked out three good Bmovies. But alas.

Anyway. The laast like, 10 min of star crystal are dragged on So long I Wanted to shoot myself. But I was determined to sit through it.

Yeah

Anyway.. *cough* I hate anyone involved with that movie.

-Dan
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies Of the Weekend! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.