Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:29:11 PM
714493 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Dog the Bounty Hunter « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Dog the Bounty Hunter  (Read 2374 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 04:59:49 AM »

This is all a bunch of horses**t!
Chapman went to retrieve the Max Factor heir Andrew Luster who raped three women.
(yes...the heir was convicted and was sentenced to over 100 years in prison)

Who gives a s**t if bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico?
Isn't the term "illegal bounty hunting in Mexico" an oxymoron of sorts?

Does Mexican law really count anyway?
It's not like they obey our laws.

Chapman helped to bring to justice a sadistic piece of s**t who violated three women.
He helped to avenge their rapes by putting that human garbage behind bars.
Dog's definitely getting a raw deal here.
We should be throwing him a party but instead he's got a damn ankle bracelet around his leg.

f**k Mexico's laws I say!  
They owe us one or two or three or four...hundred thousand!
How many Mexicans have come to our country and comitted crimes only to see them flee back to their home country.
(I suppose this could delve into immigration issues but I don't want to go there)

Dogg did a great service.
More power to him...
They need to set this man free and absolve him of all charges.
The Mexican government better set this man free if they want to set a good example.

Read more about it here.

Let this man and his friends go!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 11:01:06 AM »

Did you know that if your convicted of MURDER in Mexico the max sentence is 50 years? (What this says about the legal system down there,I'm not sure,but it says something...) I suspect this is not a good place to discuss Mexican politics, or maybe it is. Am I being totally ambiguious? I agree about the scumbag he was hunting,though. I believe they profiled this human pus sore on Americas Most Wanted.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 05:33:14 PM »

Another case of the rich thinking they can do whatever they want without consequences.  On BOTH of their parts....
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 08:57:08 PM »

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER will have a special on A&E Tuesday night at 10pm on September 19th concerning his resent arrest. The Dog and his crew will talk all about the arrest.

Read that he could face up to 8 years in a Mexican prison and right now he is out on bail with a tracking braclet and they took his and the crews passports from them till they go to court.

Yesterday I watched the DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER marathon on A&E for a couple hours. It was on all day yesterday.

Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 03:27:55 AM »

Isn't this a case of you reap what you sow? The retrieval/kidnapping (call it what you want) of Andrew Luster (who I agree is a true s**tbird) is what got Dog's name in the American media and helped lead to his TV show. He accepted that risk when he decided to go get Luster. Mexican law may be an oxymoron, but he did basically give them the bird when he bonded out and then skipped the country, pot-kettle-black. With recent anti-American sentiment, I wonder if this is some Mexican politician or prosecutor trying to bolster their career with a high profile case.

Besides from what he's said in interviews, being in trouble with the law is what got him in front of a judge and lead to him taking up bounty hunting in the first place.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Fearless Freep

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 08:00:33 AM »

Probably not.  The Mexican/American authorities have been working more closely in the last few years with extradition issues, mostly with people who commit crimes in the US and then flee to Mexico.  Mexico is no longer as much os a safe haven as it used to be, so call this a reciprocation, I guess.  This has been in the works for awhile so I don't think it's just a case of a local politician trying to score points.

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Scott

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 07:28:13 AM »

Why are Mexican and U.S. authorities working together on this case? Duane Chapman, his son, and brother obviously did the best thing for both the U.S. and Mexico by arresting this Andrew Luster .

The special on A&E was good and appeared to give all the facts. The authorities should not let Chapman and crew go to jail especially Mexican prison where he could easily be targeted for murder by a million dollar heir or anyone else who wants him dead. This is not justice. People need to use their heads in this case. Chapman and crew probably shouldn't have gone to Mexico, but Andrew Luster has been going everywhere like Thailand, Philippines, and Mexico probably doing the same thing in those countries and to those people. They found all kinds of writings and date drugs in the dwelling Andrew Luster caught in Mexico. Note to mention all the torture video's that he made of his victims. If he spends any time in Mexican prison then I have no faith in the justice system. This is riduculous.

onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 10:56:35 AM »

Of course, quite a few bounty hunters have stated that they knew hunting in Mexico is illegal, and that Dog is getting his just desserts by ignoring Mexican law.  One can't help but wonder if any lower-profile bounty hunter would have the time and expense wasted on such an issue.  Notoriety and fame, it would seem, has a price.

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
Scott

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 07:41:01 PM »

Onionhead, no doubt I understand it's illegal to bounty hunt in Mexico, but television is much more important than international politics.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Dog the Bounty Hunter « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.