Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:16:38 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Villain Tribute...(Update) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Villain Tribute...(Update)  (Read 8064 times)
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 08:00:38 AM »

I'll add tow TV villains:

1) Nina Myers from "24". SHe kills and betrays everybody, but what I found disturbing about her is her lack of empathy for her victims, or that she is not a psycho, just cold-blooded when it comes to murder.

2) Scorpius from "Farscape". There's many villains out there, but his methods are unique. Not every villain captures the hero and implants a clone of himslef in his mind.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 08:09:59 AM »

HEY HO LETS GO!
1.Mr.Hyde-Totally evil dirt bag.
2.Frank Booth-Watching him made me wanna kill him.
3.Henrey-though,to tell you the truth,Otis disgusted me much,MUCH, more.
4.Max Cady-I thought DeNiro did a bang up job as well.
5.Wicked Witch of the West-Iv'e hated this b***h since I was a kid.
6.Reagan's demons-They're demons! Nuff sed.
7.Termenator-no soul. no emotion. a robot.
8.Mike Meyers-I saw this guy,in Halloween,ON Halloween, in '79.It was a trip.
9.Freddy-the first one is the only one,in my book.A child killer! How low can you go?
10.ALIEN
11.this is a lotta dam typing! Nosferatu! BAD MAN! BAAAAD!
12.Scarface-I hate junkies.
13.Dr.Szell-I also hate dentists.
14.Alex de Large-I didn't feel one bit sorry when he got what was coming to him.
15.Karloff in the Body Snatcher-HE KILLED BELA! YOU BASTERD!!
16.Zed-not Lord Zed...the scumbag in Pulp Fiction.I like Lord Zedd,actually.Don't YOU wanna kill the Power Rangers?
17.Mr.Potter-What kinda dirtball would treat Jimmy Stewart like that? He's JIMMY STEWART,fer
Pete's sake!Gosh darn it! It's...It,s just not right! DARN IT!
18.I have to include Peter Lorre as Dr. Gogol in MAD LOVE.I know he was'nt on the list,but a list of vllians without Lorre is like Captain Crunch without milk.
19.DRACULA-LUGOSI(Iwould also include his portrayal of M. Legendre in White Zombie....a totally evil charecter,along with Dr.Vollin in the Raven,one of Bela's most over the top,insane,parts EVER.
20.Leatherface-and the rest of his loony toon clan.

People I WOULD'T include...
1.the Phantom of the Opera-love can drive a man mad.I felt sorry for the guy.
2.the Creature -Hey...he was minding his own buisness...and people got in his face.
3.Baby Jane-She was insane...Hollywood used her and dumped her.Look at Willis! And his sister!
4.Col.Kurtz-War blew his mind.
6.Jaws-He's a shark.He eats.Thats what he does.(I guess you could say that about Jeffery Dhmer too....)
7.Norman-Norman never killed anybody,his mother did.
8.HAL-I actually felt more empathy for HAL than I did for any of the wooden astronauts.He was the only charecter in the film that I enjoyed. 2001 was quite overrated,unless your'e on acid.
9.Jaws-the Bond Jaws-he ended being a good guy.And how can you not like the guy from EAGGHH!!
10.Darth Vader-yes he is a bad guy.I just don't like Star Wars. ANY of them.I guess I'm the odd man out on this.
11.Kahn-same reason...I just don't like Star Trek.The only guy I like from Trek was Shatner.I dunno...I just don't lke space operas.Though I DID enjoy Planet of the Vampires.Go figure.
Maybe it was the cool black leather space suits.
12.I'm going waaay out onna limb here,but I think Dr.Frankenstien should be included on the villan list.Karloffs monster was a totally sympathetic portrayal,yet Peter Cushing was a real heartless son of a b*tch. Vincent Price in House of Wax was also wronged...drove mad but evil done to him. On the villan list,I would also include the house from the Haunting (the book is SO much scarier than either movie,though Robert Wise's film outshines the remake by miles) and the hotel in the Shining. I'm not surprized that Godzilla didn't make the list.Who does't wanna stomp tokyo?(Oops! I wasn't trying to reference another board! Really!)
Well...I gotta run to the store and get some eggs,cuz my kids are awake...and hungry. I like left over pizza and tater chips for breakfast...but they like eggs,toast,and fried taters.Go figger.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
loyal1
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 10:58:19 AM »

Sorry but this list is only for film...if I included TV there would be way too much to add here.  Film is hard enough and I am sure we are missing many quality performances.
loyal1
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2006, 11:23:17 AM »

Here is my top 20 in no particular order (from films I have seen and can only judge from)

1. Dr Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
2. HAL (2001: A Space Odyssey)
3. Antonio Salieri (Amadeus)
4. Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest)
5. Diana Christensen (Network)
6. Mr. Potter (It's a Wonderful Life)
7. Goldfinger
8. Regina Giddens (The Little Foxes)
9. Eve Harrington (All About Eve)
10. Annie Wilkes (Misery)
11. Amon Goeth (Schindler's List)
12. Dr. Szell (Marathon Man)
13. Wicked Witch of the West (Wizard of Oz)
14. Mrs. Danvers (Rebeca)
15. Max Cady (Cape Fear-Robert mitchum)
16. The Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
17. John Ryder (The Hitcher)
18. Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
19. Alex De Large (A Clockwork Orange)
20. Michael Myers (Halloween)
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 12:22:56 AM »

Yes!  Yes!
The Hammer Dr. Frankenstein as portrayed by Cushing!!  
Cared only for himself and "the work", all other people were either useful or not -- Yes, a monomaniacal S.O.B. -- Very different from the Dr. F's in Universal, who felt pangs and moral anguish.  Cushing is only upset if things don't go his way -- a true monster.
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Villain Tribute...(Update) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.