Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:24:34 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Zombie films « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst Zombie films  (Read 2745 times)
ssvegita
« on: February 04, 2002, 02:18:15 PM »

Okay I have seen many good zombie films like, return of the living dead, dawn of the dead and such......... but i have also seen return of the living dead 2.... Tell me what arethe worst zombie films you've seen
Rev. Darkstar
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2002, 02:31:29 PM »

I've seen 100's of zombie movies and I've got several guides on the genre. Bad zombie movies are totally unwatchable.

These include:

Nights of Terror (a version of Burial Ground with over 1/2 an hour of footage missing)
Raiders Of The Living Dead (Kids fight zombies with lazers made from old Laser Disc players)
Zombie Aftermath (A mad max rip-off  with a 30 second shot of zombies)
The Video Dead

Zombie Holocaust is the most disapointing. When I was a wee nipper (back in 1984) I got the chance to see this movie and though it was the greatest movie ever, Then last year it was de-classified as a video nastie and was allowed to be released without cuts. I then found out that it was a steaming pile of ......er..well it wasn't very good.
Cullen
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2002, 03:24:40 PM »

"Zombie Nightmare."

Over the years of watching bad horror movies, I, like so many others, have developed a list of rules that determine whether or not I watch a movie to the end.  One of these rules, inspired by ZM, is that I will not continue watching a movie that depicts Artificial Intelligence as a hand puppet.  I mean, literally, a hand puppet.

Bad, bad movie.  The ending was so dark I had no idea WHAT the hell was going on.  Bad acting, dumb story, oh my.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2002, 06:12:20 PM »

I liked the video dead, burial ground and zombie holocaust (Dr Butcher M.D., a cannibal/zombie film) as bad as they sometimes are. I was always informed that the uncut version of burial ground was zombie 3 the nights of terror instead of the other way around. Heres a list that my members of my zombie/horror newsgroup and I voted on. I agree with the placing from 1-14 pretty much but I think Night of the zombies 2 (not to be confused with Bruno Mattei's film that is featured on this website) deserves the top spot. Other really bad zombie films that were left out from this list would include: A virgin among the living dead and zombie 90 (although pretty funny with that dubbing)

1 Zombie Nightmare
2 Alien Dead
3 Zombie Lake
4 Night of the Zombies ll
5 Oasis of the Zombies
6 Among the Living Dead
7 Garden of the Living Dead
8 Prison of the Dead
9 Zombie Island Massacre
10 Zombie Toxin
11 Neon Maniacs
12 City of the Walking Dead
13 Female Mercenaries on Zombie Island
14 The Chilling
Scott
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2002, 07:56:16 PM »

King of the Zombies
Green
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2002, 09:08:28 PM »

I didn't like Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things.
Trevor the Rat
ok
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2002, 04:31:28 PM »

return of the living dead is one of my all time favorite movies and i have a little shrine to the film in my room to prove so. now i know it's some rule that you aren't supposed to like sequals but was return of the living dead all that bad? It will never be as good as the first but at least it's fun to watch and isn't one of those steaming pile of s**t ameture movies made in someone's backyard that somehow gets released and reviewed on websites. There are two kinds of independent filmakers out there ones who do independent movies because they want to and those who do it because they can't afford to do anything else and of course they're always zombie movies because far be it from any video weilding indpendent filmaker to think up something original. the only movie that actually did pull this off was redneck zombies. then we got people like todd sheets making total bulls**t and getting praised for it on websites and interviews with him criticizing wes craven who i admit made some s**tty movies but also is responsable for some really good movies like people under the stairs and swamp thing.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Zombie films « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.