Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:21:28 PM
714528 Posts in 53099 Topics by 7745 Members
Latest Member: Documentkgh
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  It Can Be Done Amigo (1972) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It Can Be Done Amigo (1972)  (Read 879 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« on: September 21, 2006, 05:33:20 AM »

IT CAN BE DONE AMIGO (1972) - Good comedy Spaghetti Western much like the TRINITY films. This time starring Bud Spencer and Jack Palance. Good little story about some wanderer and a boy who meet after the boys grandpa dies in the desert leaving him a piece of land they were traveling to. Bud Spencer plays the Wandering bum who doesn't carry firearms, but rather beats the daylights out of his opponents after he puts his eye glasses on. Jack Palance is mixed up in this somehow becuase of his sister whom he wants to marry off to Bud Spencer so he can shoot him once his sister becomes respectable. They make it to town where Spencer's character stops a bank robber, but only gets scolded for breaking up the place and almost shot by towns people. In the town we run into a preacher/sheriff and some old guy who eats dirt. We find out later why the town is trying to get rid of Spencer and the boy after the wedding party oil is struck in the dry well on the property of the boy. Then I guess Spencer, Palance's sister, and the boy live happily ever after. The movie was amusing and better in my opinion than the TRINITY films. The DVD quality is very poor though. Another film that must be restored from Italy.

Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 07:02:37 PM »

When I could still get America One this turned up quite a lot, I saw the later parts numerous times, Spencer seemed to hit people on top of the head for a long time. Almost like that was the whole film. But I could never manage to catch it from the beginning. I like Hill better than Spencer solo but you make it sound worth a full look.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 07:19:42 PM »

Yea, I didn't even like Spencer in the TRINITY films, but he does ok in IT CAN BE DONE AMIGO. Evidently his character got to know a pretty woman and she wants to marry him, but he keeps running away from her and Jack Palance plays the gunslinger brother of the pretty woman, but he wants them to get married so she can become respectable woman. Then he can shoot Spencer's character for doing her wrong to begin with. There is also the story of the young boy who inherits this land and how Spencer protects his interest along the way and then you have the towns little oil secret. You will enjoy it much more from the beginning Yaddo.

By the way I thought MY NAME IS STILL TRINITY to be better than THEY CALL ME TRINITY and BOOT HILL wasn't very good at all. Nothing beats the Terrence Hill's lazy bean eating character, but IT CAN BE DONE AMIGO as a film is as good as any of the TRINITY films in my opinion.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  It Can Be Done Amigo (1972) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.