Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:32:27 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Ticks « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ticks  (Read 40950 times)
Daniel
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Did ya know Seth Green(Idle Hands, Austin Powers, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer series), the guy who played Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air(love that show even though I'm white), and the guy who played Charles is the same guy from the 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' televison series, are in here? Too bad this movie sucked, though.
Rusty
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Guys, this movie is so badly made, it's the funniest movie I've ever seen!  Did you catch the part, when the girls sweep the ticks near the fireplace in the end, they walk away, and the ticks jump in?  How could Jerry jump that far with a stabbed knee?  (and why was he laughing?)  How did Sir's magnum, (they hold 12 shots max) fire literally about 16 shots?  How did Sir get hit by a van, smashed through a house, and be just fine?  It's a hilarious movie, but you gotta look between the lines! lol
Mad Donna
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Ever wonder what happened to Tap Dance Kid Alfonso Ribiero?  Nah, me neither but here he is playing second fiddle to a bunch of mutated ticks.  Actually he is in good company, Rance Howard (Ron's brother) is doing movies like this while Ron is out winning Oscars; Ami Dolenz (daughter of ex-Monkee Mickey Dolenz) is a spoiled brat kid whom I kept hoping woould die; and Peter Scolari from the TV show "Newhart" is a camp counselor.
Actually you sort of wish the whole cast would die . . .and with the body count in this movie you won't be disappointed.
Rance is using toxic chemicals to grow bigger, stronger marijuana and the runoff mutates ticks into flesh eating monsters.  Now, if Rance had just stuck to moonshine we wouldn't have had a movie.
Good effects, some real skin crawling moments, but it jumps the track when the ticks become giants.  Up to that point it was okay.  Now all those people should go out and get better agents.
MarioG14
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I still don't see a being stabbed in the knee with a switchblade doesn't affect motion, but then again.... That guy was probably too high to feel it.
Thomas
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Been trying to find this movie on DVD so I can utilize the
zoom feature of my player to 'drool over' every gorgeous
inch of ROME's chiseled physique. Hadn't caught him in any
other flicks but he is one 'pleasin' hunk to feast your eyes on. 'RIPPED TO THE MAX' he posesses beautiful plank-
like abs & a classicly carved upper chest. He's a bit shy
in the biceps dept. but I suppose he's taken care of that
by now. He can cuddle up with me in the comforts of my bed-
room anytime.
Adam A
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I know a guy who was in this movie. He played Sir I beleive, one of those two, can't remember exactly, It's been a while since I've seen it. I would give his name, but I don't think he would forgive me. He's mainly embarrased that he was in it, and even more surprised Thst I saw it (I explained that it was three in the morning and I had insomnia). Strangely enough, I don't think he made any movies after this.
;D
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I actually enjoyed this movie when I was 12 years old :/ - I just watched it over, and over, and over again - I guess it was coz my mum would never let me watch something like this normally, so I decided to make up for all the "missed-out-on" gore.

I have no-idea if I would still enjoy it, now that I'm 23, but the answer to that would be more than likely YES - simply because I am a sucker for fun childhood memories. :)
Dave
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2006, 02:38:56 PM »

You have to remember, that these kinda movies are made not for awards...but for shock value. I will admit, I liked it. Then again I liked the toxic avenger, hell night, evil dead, a lot of the grade B classics and this should be in any horror movie fans collections.
BixDugan
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »

Wow. I need to see this. Apparently also known as "Infested" BTW...
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Ticks « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.