Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:39:14 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Alien Prey « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Alien Prey  (Read 66488 times)
sjors onneweer
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'm very disappionted that ther're so many poeple how think that Alien prey is a bad movie. It's really a masterpiece! We have bought it on a rummage sale, and then ower lives changed. When we had seen this movie for a couple times it even was better then the first time. We've even organized some Prey evnings. We invided some frends and famaly and played the movie. unfortunatly not al of the quests did understand the movie, but you'd call it that it  was a success.I agree that the best scene is the water-scene, the slowmotion is superb. It's the best movie I ever have seen.

Sjors Onneweer
The Netherlands
Berek
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2003, 08:20:45 AM »

This is one of my all time favorite B grade movies.  I even own a copy!  It has everything!  Including lesbians!  UM, lesbians.
Mikey Misconduct
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Alot of it made me laugh, but I think this is one of those "good" bad movies. The cover art amkes you think it'll be some fuclified gore-fest, but still, this was entertaining as all hell. Go rent it and laugh yourself silly.
Brad
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yeah I unfortunatly saw it. It sucked, it really sucked, even the lesbians couldn't even save it.
Arm Commander
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

KILL IT!!! KILL IT NOW!!! This movie has to be salvaged to the pit of the Inferno before it's too late! It is the Great Evil... and as an Slayer of Evil, you must send Alien Prey to hell where it belongs, and hope it won't emerge from here!
fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 02:16:33 AM »

I've never seen this film, but the soundbytes on the review are frickin' hilarious. I especially love the line "This is MY HOUSE, REMEMBER!" It reminds me a little of my sister...

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
harley
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 09:47:05 AM »

i loved this film. for the low budget it had, and it had to have been low, it was great. it had it all, lesbians, missing animals, an alien who couldn't swim in 2 feet of water, and a protein mission.
great stuff..
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 11:17:25 AM »

Now, if the title was ALIEN PRAY, you could do a movie about intersteller Mormons from Alpha Centauri.
I mean, you could...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Frank
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 01:14:44 AM »

I just found that Alein Prey is the original title of the worst, and now listen hard, THE WORST MOVIE I ever watched! The french title I own is La Maison Sanglante (means: the bloody house) I decided to keep the tape because I love horror movies, but never, ever, I could found something as bad as that piece of your mother's s**t.
Now come and tell me that Scream was bad, Freddy vs Jason was bad or, lets say, one of your family member just died in a car accident involving a drunk driver, I'll say NO! That is not bad at all. You know what is bad? THAT!!!! This is Alien Prey! This about a so called alien coming to earth with a so called UFO that goes like: now what I'am supposed to do? Why don't I take a tea with these 2 lesbians? I mean, there are only like 7 characters in the whole movie and they all die, so I should eat and play hide and seek with these 2 welcoming hosts!

I'll stop now, you know I could continue for a long time still. I watched this movie 7 years ago already, now I'm 22. I'm still haunted by the feeling, THAT feeling of boringness... Please someone kille me now.
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 10:51:31 AM »

I'll stop now, you know I could continue for a long time still. I watched this movie 7 years ago already, now I'm 22. I'm still haunted by the feeling, THAT feeling of boringness... Please someone kille me now.
BANG! Hope he's happy....
Friends, let us come not to bury Frank, but to praise him, for he knew what had to be done, and it wasd done.
Now, if you could only kill a movie!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Edmund
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 08:33:33 PM »

I've just come from the National Film Theatre (London) where they showed this introduced proudly by the director himself. The saddest thing was it was a retrospective and they screened one of his short films from the 50s (called Incident)and it was quite artistic so somewhere along the line he lost it.
It was filmed at Shepperton studios in Surrey and the house and lake were part of the studios. At the end of the first week's filming half the film was completed.
(I thought the acting wasn't that bad)  It's awful overall but so bad it's good.

News for fans of this website: the producer of this film is negotiating deals for a sequel to  wait for it...

HAWK THE SLAYER!!
Guitsh
New Visitor

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

Ulike you when I saw this clip I went and bought it right away, this movie looks like its bad big time and I love it
AllanQ
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 03:44:37 AM »

This is a classic movie. I loved it. I saw it as part of the Norman Warren boxset along with inseminoid and a couple of others. Apart from the slow drown in 2 feet of water scene, I couldn't fault it. What does that say about me?
Chris Reynolds
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 10:07:05 AM »

Just watched this movie, and I would like to apologise on behalf of the UK for this garbage. When Kator's alien pals arrive to prey on the humans, they're going to get a shock when they discover that not all humans are as stupid as Jessica as Joe, and that earth contains many lethal duckponds, some even deeper than the three feet of water that almost killed Kator. Such a boring awful movie, even though it's only 84 minutes long. Even though there's barely any plot, none of it makes any sense - how could Kator not know what water was? Why did Jessica stick around when she found out that Joe killed her friend? Why did no more police arrive to investigate the death of the two policemen? Why does Joe insist on Kator staying even though she hates having him around? Why did anybody think making this movie was a good idea?
cv.stew
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2010, 03:48:24 PM »

Bloody awful movie but 4 a dollar WTF! Good lesbian scene for those who care...farely hot. That's all she wrote though!?#$%
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Alien Prey « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.