Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:04:49 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Brain « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Brain  (Read 50234 times)
« on: February 10, 1999, 09:01:11 PM »

The brain is the cutest monster I've ever seen.  I wanted one for a pet.  This movie is worthless, but Vivian did have some nice boobs.
razor@pce.net
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 1999, 12:07:23 AM »

Haha this movie was jam-packed with errors.  Right from the beginning I spotted what appeared to be a mouse pointer during the credits screen after listing the composer's name.  Overall, I'd say this video isn't too bad.  And yes, Vivian's boobs were pretty damn appealing!
David Emery
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 1999, 09:56:52 PM »

Just like you said Andrew. Fairly amusing, but overall not the greatest. The Brain does look pretty damn funny though!
cosmicman@netscape.net
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 1999, 12:47:30 AM »

Hey, this movie is pretty cool, if you ask me!  Of all the films I worked on, it's the only one where I actually got a screen credit! *LOL* By the way, I still have a Brain in my closet...I get it out on Halloween to freak out all of the neighborhood kids (and my wife, who to this day won't watch this tape all the way through *snif*)
jason.hodgson@sheridanc.on.ca
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 1999, 09:21:21 AM »

I have seen this movie a couple of times and I was fairly impressed.  The thing that probably impressed me the most is the fact that the film was shot, for the most part, where I live in Mississauga, ON.  The first b-horror movie that I know of to be shot here!!!
Paul H.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2000, 12:32:14 PM »

Good movie all around.  To bad willie couldn't have died three or four more times.  He just screamed "KILL ME".  I like the flavor of this movie. It is the classic story line: mind controlling giant brain uses television to take over the world.  3 green globs.
chris_mart@hotmail.com
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2000, 01:46:05 PM »

First movie I ever saw that warned against abusing the chemical sodium (check the credits at the end).

BEMaven --- www.homegame.org
JB
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Nice low-budget B-movie that doesn't take itself too seiously.  Cyndy Preston rules!
Mick
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2001, 08:17:58 PM »

I saw this movie and it stinks pretty like when you eat too much mexican food. I think they  should have a zombie to kill the Brain because zombies likes brains. And I hate when they kill the women save them and kill the stupid men.
moviecollector
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

This was a pretty good B movie. I bought it off Ebay, just for a good laugh. I really enjoyed it, very chessy - & I like that.

You have a dirty mind!
Namele55
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2001, 04:00:16 PM »

What about the random fat white guy chasing the lead character?  Chasing the truck, stopping, catching his breath, and then shooting.  Up four flights, down two, up 4 more, all in a 2 story building... hehe..  Such a smart brain could have picked someone more in shape...  Stu.. Stud.. Studi.. STEAK!!!
Brandy
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is funny as hell and yes, the brain was really cute! The host guy was kind of creepy in his own way I guess. I think everyone should see it once to laugh at it and be amused.

"There sure not apples".
Ryan
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 07:54:55 AM »

the corniest movie clip that I have ever seen
gilles
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 12:33:36 AM »

after reading the script I knew I had to do the movie . Our last day on the movie was 33 hrs(ending with blowing up the brain) Gilles Corbeil dop   P.S. we had a food fight with the fifth meal.
Money
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2005, 03:05:25 PM »

What would a gallon of pure sodium Do to a BRAIN?
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Brain « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.