Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:13:16 AM
714435 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Killer Klowns from Outer Space  (Read 145277 times)
Krakker_Jakk
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2002, 01:35:03 AM »

I love this movie. I got it on DVD. And there was something that I learned while watching this movie; it only takes 2 cops to run a police station in a town run by crazy college students.
Andrew Walter
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Ok, so ya probably won't believe me, but I WAS in this movie as an extra. Both as a Klown in several scenes, and as a patron in the restuarant scene with John Vernon . It was a blast being a part of making this movie. Lots of standing around yet totally fun. Can't wait to see the next one.
john
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is my favorite bad movie of all time! I remember watching this when i was 12 and thinking this was really cool. When that Klown said put up your dukes and start spinning around that's the stuff bad movies are all about. Not to mention there song kick ass!! In on the DVD during the commentary they say about a sequel coming out. Does anyone know when? I would pay to see it!!!
Sabrina
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Wahoo! I just saw this movie a few days ago and i KNEW it would be here! *waves flag* See Eileen? I called it! Great movie! Best I've seen in a while!
Dominic
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

This movie is off the hook. I seen it back when I was 3-4 years old and ever since i was 15 i have been trying to find this movie on video, and i did i found it on dvd and now i am gonna wacth this movie all the time!
Alex
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2003, 02:50:52 PM »

This is a good movie classic, funny and original. I suggest this movie to horror fans or any movie fans. This is a 4/5 star movie. One of the best movies and a fav of mine.
Shawn
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2003, 12:54:49 AM »

What an awsome cult classic! One of my top 5 of the 80s! Chiodo bros, you made all of us proud to be able to watch this movie with scares, laughs, and just plain creativness! All the best, I want to see KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE 2, soon! Hurry it up! just kidding, take your time and make us proud once again. SD
Jeff
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is the ultimate B movie. 1 cheesy movie, but I love it. Great clown make-up. I'm surprised there was not a sequel made to this.

"What are you gonna do? Knock my block off?"
dave
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Terrific cult movie and a fave of mine. Many should know by now that the DVD has been released. It has outtakes, etc., but the music video at the end of the movie by "The Dickies" found on the VHS is missing on DVD. The Dickies also put out of soundtrack record for this flick. Shouldn't be too hard to find. That great theme song can be found there.
Archie
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This film is great! However, i am not sure if it really qualifies as a "bad" film; it has interesting visual effects and a couple of creepy moments. Plus it is very tongue in cheek, and the worst films are meant to be serious, right? When "Nine Deaths Of The Ninja" and "The Slime People" are still out there i am not sure if this site is it's rightful place. Great theme tune too!
Cool Boy #5
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2003, 07:19:49 PM »

A great movie if you like to watch some clowns kill people, or suck cotton candy with straws. This is definetely the best movie ever. It is creative, and soon enough they will make a sequal which is just as god as the first ;)...
Dave
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

22 yr old watched this for the first time when i was like 8 scared the crap out of me then still does now i Need to see this again clown outfits were tight plotline was ok and puppet mooney was the bomb. Just thought id comment on the only movie the has ever scared me

Samantha
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2003, 08:42:14 PM »

Hey when i first saw this movie it did not even scare me at all really, but see i grew up with alot of horror movies like jason in friday13th, michael myers in halloween, jaws movies, chucky in childs play, and what ever else. The clown that i was really attracted to was that red haired klown. The one that showed up at that drug store. For some reason i liked him so so much i didnt know why. I knew he was a klown, but i didnt care. I just really liked him. I think he did a good job in the movie too. That is my comment.
Erika
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2003, 01:51:41 PM »

Holy Crap the small Klown was sooooo cuuuuute!  Especially when he was boxing...awwww.  Just wanna hug that cutie.  Movie was so friggin halarious!
Ian Dunster
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this film with a mate one afternoon in about 1988/9 after we had been down the pub.

I don't remember much about it, (haven't seen it since) but I do know that we both thought it was brilliant!

We always were fans of 'The Dickies', so the title track is probably why we rented it in the first place!

I always remembered this though:

'In Space No-one can eat Ice Cream!'

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.