Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:04:01 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: Killer Klowns from Outer Space  (Read 144658 times)
Daniel
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I haven't seen the whole movie but I think I saw about half of the film on the Sci Fi channel. I saw lots a mutant Klowns, little snake like creatures with Klown heads and a gigantic Klown is shown on the very end. I think this is a creepy movie and some scenes are retarded, oh wait, most of the movie IS retarded! I looked up this movie on IMDb(Internet Movie Database)for this film and I found out it has has three taglines:
1. "In Space No On Can Eat Ice Cream!"
2. "Alien bozos with an appetite for close encounters"
3. "big top ... big shoes ... big teeth!!"

Hmmmmmm. I know a better tagline better than all of those combined together:
"Killer Klown from Outer Space, watch it before you go to the circus!"

Sure, it sounds like what they said on the previews for "Jaws", but sharks and clowns, errrrr, I meant sharks and "klowns" are far more different from each other! It might come on again on Sci Fi or some other channel. If it does, I'll see both the beginning and end!
Pennywise
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Killer Klowns from Outer Space rule as a cult flick! Saw this for the first time on TV and has been hooked ever since. This is the only movie, along with Stephen King's It, The Shining and Halloween, The Thing (1983) and The Chaneling, gave me nightmares when I was young at 10 or 11...and still do. Bring on the sequel!
Marcus
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2001, 08:38:26 PM »

Clowns are the most scariest things in the world and now the universe!  This movie is barrels of laughs and manages to keeps a theme thats sadistic yet somehow...um...cute in a dark way.  BTW I never knew when you blew up a clown ship it would make fireworks.
Daniel
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Well, I finally saw the whole thing and it's not really retarded, but just goofy. It's a fun film and my favorite scene is when the small clown punches that one guy's head off. The clowns are scary. No doubt about it. The DVD is cool and I like the special feature called "Chiodi Brothers' Earlier Films". Not my favorite B-movie, though(my favorite is Bad Taste, which made me a fan of Peter Jackson). Killer klowns = scary!
RyuKoshen (HUMUNGO FAN!!!)
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie rocks!!! I have it on collectors DVD and I was watching the making of it... anyways, I'm thinking of starting a fan club for Killer Klowns and anyone that seems interested can email me!
Angilas
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is one of my favorite movies! The theme song is great! How can you go wrong with lyrics like: "Everybody's running when the circus comes into town (interuption for some realy cool guitar music) Everybody's running from the likes of the killer klowns!"
John J-5 Carini
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

We have the best movie of all time in a cheese section? Hell yeah!!!! I have watched this movie probably 100 times in my life. I have to say that one of the klownz looks a lot like a sinister man by the name of Nick Pooler... There is no sex in this movie, but it is as entertaining as watching a nice A+ movie. Sure, it is a peice of cheese, but a great one!!!.
Characters: 7.75/10.
Music: 10/10.
Cheese: 10/10.
Plot: 1.5/10.
Comedy: 8.5/10.
Horror: 4.75/10.
Overall: 10/10!!!
     When it comes down to it, you should search for your copy of this epic film!!!!! (Festi is gay.)
Swamprat
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Boooo! Stupid idea. I think this movie was going for the bizarre. It missed. I didn't find it funny, I didn't find it scary, I didn't find it particularly "bad"...just another production line type bad movie. ARMY OF DARKNESS was funny, Karloff's MUMMY was scary, PLAN 9 was bad, EVIL DEAD 2 was all three. If you want bizarre, go with BUCKAROO BANZAI. Killer Klowns is just more of the same formula crap aimed at the video market.
Hank
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Ah, Killer Klowns From Outer Space....   A classic to end all classics.   When I see movies made like this, it just reminds me what a wonderful world we live in.  Sure, there are mad men flying airplanes into buildings, but to know that there are people out there making movies like this, and to know that there's a large audience that enjoys this kind of movie, it just brings tears to my eyes.  Tears of joy.  Humans may be a very selfish species that doesn't care about the natural world enough to protect it, but our ability to imagine, and to mix different ideas to come up with something so rediculous, that it's celebrated by the lot of us... this is what being human is all about.   Yes Sir; Killer Klowns From Outer Space is a tribute to what being human is all about.   That's why it was the very first DVD I ever purchased.  Chiodo brothers, I salute you.
Frost
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I really want to ask the Klowns how the hell they were able to fit the midget klown inside those pizza boxes in that "delivery" scene... maybe i can sneak in a few hookers into my room after all!!

God bless KKFOS
redrum
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

You couldn't call yourself a "Cult Movie Fan" if you didn't like this movie. It's so funny and just recently I was amazed when I found it in my local video store for sale... on DVD... for $10! Usually they are harder to find, I usually have to go to the clearance rack to find anything worth buying but this was a steal. Check it out!
Ralph
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2002, 02:38:38 PM »

Hated clowns before I saw this movie (Remember John Wayne Gacy); one of my all time favorite movies; still hate clowns
Misdreavus
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is really one of those you don't want to see. It's special effects sucked and the over all plot wasn't that good. I mean come on! Clowns going around killing people just for food? Gimme a break. I will admit, though, the movie was funny at some points but not all that good.
Ice
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2002, 04:04:51 PM »

First saw this movie was about ten, and even then I saw the humor in it. This have got to be one of the most creative intently bad movies out there. Killer klowns, mashmellow cocoons, eeeexcellent! Definately on my top10.
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2002, 08:02:59 PM »

I really like this movie. I do not think a lot of horror fans now about this movie. If you watch the DVD it says that they are thinking about making a squel.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.