Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:59:53 PM
714453 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Stuff « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Stuff  (Read 53455 times)
Squishy The Squid
« on: February 18, 1999, 04:23:23 AM »

I may be showing my age here, but, yes, folks, that's Garrett Morris. Of Saturday Night Live. The original cast. No, you're thinking of Eddie Murphy. Oh, forget it.
Warren H.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 1999, 03:05:04 PM »

See the most embarassing moment in Micheal Moriarty's career.  Poor guy, having to put up with people seeing him and saying "Hey!  It's the guy from The Stuff!"  Poor guy.
DRexl@msn.com
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 1999, 12:27:39 PM »

Guite a good idea, bad, bad movie.  Frightening premise - bad, BAD effects.  If The Stuff had been made today by someone like Cronenberg, Peter Jakson, or even George Romero, we may have had something col.  But no, Larry Cohen knows best, especially when it comes to ice cream.  Still, after consuming The Stuff, I have room left for a sequel if anyone's offering.
Hiker Yote
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 1999, 01:45:39 AM »

Actually, Warren, the SECOND most embarrasing point in Moriarty's carreer. The most embarassing was about two weeks ago when he stumbled around drunk and shouting LIVE on the Mike Bullard show.But that happened in Canada so it doesn't count.
The movie? No lie, this is one of my favorite pieces of shlockof all time. And bad effects notwithstanding, it scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I still shudder when I see that marshmallow spread stuff. :)
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 1999, 11:55:05 PM »

this movie was one of the best ive ever seen, i give it an A+
Skapone27@aol.com
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2000, 05:24:42 PM »

This movie is the underdog for all b list movies.
Chocolate charley is the mack daddy of them all. I cried a river when the stuff took over his body. I vow to someday make a sequel to the stuff, writing CCC(chocolate chip charley) back into the script.
chantal
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 11:26:47 AM »

tommo
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I thought that this was so boring.  I'm sorry, but there was nothing interesting in it.
Nico-san
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2003, 02:43:36 PM »

This movie was so bad, it was good.
lostmissy
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2001, 08:32:28 AM »

this movie isnt good enough to be bad...its just so lame!!
Kronik
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The movie was kinda alright, some pretty gay s**t in it though. but it was worth a laugh. there's gotta be a sequel though man.
Deena
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2002, 12:00:27 AM »

I really liked this movie.  I mean killer desert, how many other movies have that for a premise?
yuop
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is hilarious.  It's total HP Lovecraft, evil slime from underground.  And really, this is where processed food comes from, for all you f**king know.
kayte
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This film cracks me up everytime I watch it! What kind of moron would just eat some white foam you found on the ground??That kid, the one who goes mental, the only one who can sense the bad vibes coming from the stuff, he's so unpredictable and such a crap little actor bless his heart. But Mo is the best, 'Ma' friends call me Mo, cos everytime I get something I always wan' mo'. Being serious tho, I think this film is awful, I just don't understand what sort of moron would give the go ahead to fund a movie like this! It's awful, I could do a better job of i myself, given the equipment. I don't wanna knock it 2 much tho, it is very funny and amusing and I doubt very much that the makers of this film had the aspirations of producing a quality movie.Dunno wether it's worth seieng or not tho.:D
Mark
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This wasn't the only Larry Cohen travesty Micheal Moriarty appeared in.  Some of you will remember his character in Its Alive III The Island Of The Alive.  On a side note, Im sure Larry Cohen means well.  If we don't stop polluting the earth,  we'll get killer FLUFF and mutant babies. But why does his message always come out as stupid movies no one can follow???
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Stuff « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.