Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:30:16 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Tromeo & Juliet « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Tromeo & Juliet  (Read 39068 times)
jacob
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »

hot hot  I rented this movie mainly for the alleged WESLEY WILLIS FIASCO SONG that was SUPPOSED to be in the movie  (its in the soundtrack)  but got SO MUCH MORE.
The intro by Lemmy was worth the price of rental, but the insane dialouge, lesbianism and funny masturbation scenes were over the top.

I've never been so impressed with a film , the pacing and every scene is great cept FU CHANG.  Debbie Rochon rules. Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 10:19:52 PM »

My favorite part of this flick is Lloyd's demise later on in it.   Cheers

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
jim
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »

I hate you Troma. I HATE YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

p.s. Sergeant Kabuki Man sucked. Though it was quite entertaining. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Flu-Bird
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 12:18:06 PM »

These movie directors have no respect for the classics i mean this is a travesty this movie should be banned
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »

These movie directors have no respect for the classics i mean this is a travesty this movie should be banned

You're joking, right? I thought it was very entetaining (my favorite Troma movie, in fact), and I revere Shakespeare.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Sweetestsadist
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 06:50:17 PM »

"I'm pretty certain that William Shakespeare never used the "C" word in his works"

Shakespeare often used the word "cunny" in his plays to refer to women's genetalia. He also used the words, "cunning", "country", and "encounter to allude to the feminine nether regions.

Also in "Twelfth Night", Malvolio is admiring a letter written by who he believes to be his love by saying:

"By my life, this is my lady's hand these be her very C's, her U's and her T's and thus makes she her great P's."

Translation: "I admire her Cs, Us, n Ts which she makes her P's"

Oh and kickass movie, by the way.
TooManyCustomers
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 02:32:10 PM »

Debbie Rochon. Period.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Tromeo & Juliet « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.