Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
714498 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Barn of the Blood Llama « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Barn of the Blood Llama  (Read 42797 times)
jug@mail.utexas.edu
« on: November 09, 1998, 12:22:31 PM »

Pretty accurate review, I'd say. Thanks for the ancillary highlights (the wavs, jpegs, Mpegs, etc.)
Your site is incredibly comprehensive about the films you review...keep up the good/bad work.
Kevin West
Director, Barn of the Blood Llama

PS- look for our next project sometime in 2000 A.D. Rowdy Round-Up: Night of the Killer Pinatas. It's a lesbian rodeo/killer pinata extravaganza. (This one will hopefully be more like Ed Wood on funding)
Celt Sox@aol
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 1999, 09:24:36 PM »

what a great plot. Acid spitting lamas. Hey the writer was probable on acid when he came up with this script. How did you guys find this poor excues of film any way. I have seen better film on my teath. Yet this site is great full of funny stuff. Beware the Lamas!
William
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 1999, 10:02:40 AM »

This is the best "bad" movie I have ever seen!  The acid-spitting llamas are great!  Even so, it is not for all tastes.
sscob@eartlink.net
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 1999, 06:50:36 PM »

Probably would have spent more time exploring this site ( B.O.B.Llamas ) if that goddamn yahoo wasn't singing "Momma loves a Llama" the whole time ...It's enough to make Charles Manson go straight.
M.T.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2000, 10:25:27 PM »

Question to Andrew the Reviewer - Did you get a special version of this movie? When I watched BOTBL alot of the scenes and pictures you have there are in color, meanwhile the one I have they are black-and-white.. BTW: I thought Barn was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen in my life, I truely hope some film company sees this movie someday and buys it so people could rent this at video stores and then Mr. West could someday get the recognition he deserves. Also I can't wait for Rowdy Round-Up: Night of the Killer Pinatas as mentioned below!
fenris@badmovies.org
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2000, 10:04:31 PM »

I do not believe it was a special version, Kevin West contacted me over a year ago and then sent me the screener, perhaps it changed some before he settled on the movie?  Best bet:  Hop over to the Barn of the Blood Llama website and shoot him an email.
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2000, 02:11:53 PM »

Yes, the llamas were fascinating.
w00t
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2000, 08:35:02 PM »

This is one of the strangest movies I ever seen in my life. I'll admit, one unique thing is the plot, I wouldn't be suprised if the writer for this film dropped acid before writing the script for this movie. This movie featured some of the most bizarre scenes and ideas in film history. I was sort of expecting this movie to be more of a horror than a comedy. The F/X were so poorly done, it just didn't give you that horror movie feel. Im guessing all of the actors had no acting ability at all, since the editor dubbed over EVERY SINGLE character in the movie, I don't think thats ever been done with a American made film.
D.A.F
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2000, 04:34:54 PM »

There's three words that come to mind with this movie: Seriously !@#@$ up! anyone who is willing to make whopski with a Llama gets points in my book! Other than that...this movie stinks
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2000, 03:00:15 AM »

Damn I have never seen any movie this bad in my whole entire life. I swear. It's pretty amazing that anything so intentional in its badness still admirably succeeds.  Suddenly "Forbidden Zone" and even "Redneck Zombies" are friggin Scorcese.   We get plenty of (llama) booty shots along with the occasional (human) tit, which always goes "Sprooooiiinng."  It's beautiful, but might take a whole lotta Colt 45 and some Valium to sit through it....you've been warned....3 hours later my head still hurts.
anonymous
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I like the "hoof through chest disease" scene, but why is that guy's chest made out of grapefruit chunks?
Alicia
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2002, 10:41:34 PM »

This movie was so heinous, I could barely watch.  It was nearly impossible to understand, due to the editing, the graininess of the footage, and the awful dubbing. The asinine mayhem completely overshadowed the cool llama action.
Dave:Blackeye15
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I just watched the littie movie thingie or about half of it. It freaked me out! That's seen just scared the $#%^ out of me. I mean I was just waiting for the movie to finish loading first and then it just started playing before I was ready! I quickly paused it and just sat there for say 30 seconds breathing heavly. I kinda and don't kinda want to see this movie. (How'd they get a llama to move it's head and mouth like that I wonder.)

-the first rule of fat club-
trollificus
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Amazing. I had posted a question on a forum about "Bad movie you had most enjoyed"...found your site to refresh my memory, and stayed for quite a while.

The scariest thing is that this video is available, and (how like a bad movie) my hand moved OF ITS OWN VOLITION towards my wallet. A little quick machete work saved my sanity, as I need to make a contribution to our webmasters' paypal link for "Booze and whores in Rio". (Not kidding) But I'll be back, and maybe contribute to the site by purchasing something.

Thanks. Good work, man.
trollificus
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Fenris...'Barn of the Blood Llama website???? Ah, there's that last little shred of sanity, there on the floor next to my severed hand...
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Barn of the Blood Llama « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.