Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:44:24 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Drunken Wu Tang « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Drunken Wu Tang  (Read 92389 times)
Johnny
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2005, 04:42:25 PM »

That black evil ball is just like Grace Jones!!!!!!! love it!
Joe
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Im having enormous difficulty finding this film. :(
I thought I found the one with the watermelon monster, but it turned out to be "shaolin drunkard" :(
Please email me if you have this movie, or know where to find it, Im about ready to give up.
Taoism drunkard is what the movie is called on www.imdb.com
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085628/
BUT links to amazon go to either shaolin drunkard or drunken arts, crippled fists

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085628/sales
BEWARE AS BOTH THESE MOVIES ARE NOT DRUNKEN WUTANG
I have bought both, and though shaolin drunkard is pretty damn good....drunken arts crippled fists is just awful.
Total Nut
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I bought this movie on VHS when I was in high school. When I talked about how awesome it was, they thought that "Drunken Wu-Tang" referred to the rap group, the Wu-Tang Clan. I said no, but the group's name may have been inspired by the series. I then kept their interest until I mentioned that the coolest part of the film was the one with the Watermelon Monster, at which point I was further deemed to be the absolute craziest chick in The Class of 1999.
Kung Fu Karl
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Yeah I think this movie kinda sucks. I think I saw this when I was a kid. But I liked "The Crippled Masters" cool flick.
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 01:57:47 PM »

I've seen this on the big screen twice and would see it over and over, it is so wierd its laughable. I believe you can find it under the original title "Taoism Drunkard" Drunken WuTang is the home video release name for the US, obviously cashing in on the Wu Tang Clan popularity.
Spiff
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 05:28:48 AM »

Im having enormous difficulty finding this film. :(
I thought I found the one with the watermelon monster, but it turned out to be "shaolin drunkard" :(
Please email me if you have this movie, or know where to find it, Im about ready to give up.
Taoism drunkard is what the movie is called on www.imdb.com
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085628/
BUT links to amazon go to either shaolin drunkard or drunken arts, crippled fists

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085628/sales
BEWARE AS BOTH THESE MOVIES ARE NOT DRUNKEN WUTANG
I have bought both, and though shaolin drunkard is pretty damn good....drunken arts crippled fists is just awful.

Joe, I made the same mistake and ended up seeing Shaolin Drunkard too. I definitely enjoyed it. The movie here is Taoism Drunkard as Inframan says, which I will also check out.
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »

Just picked this up on DVD, its part of the The Martial Arts Essentials: The Films of Yuen Wo Ping , 6 movies for $15 over at Best Buy. Decent quality video for the price, the other films are quality old school.
FLU-BIRD
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2008, 03:14:38 PM »

Just what in the world were they smoking before they made this? I mean the watermellon monster looks like something from a video game and the girl with the shrek type ears sticking out of her head WHATS GOING ON HERE ANYWAY? Thumbdown BounceGiggle
Bojik Arc
New Visitor

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2008, 09:05:15 PM »

Thanks to this site, this movie was the first bad movie I had ever watched, I watched it with my friends.  THIS was the movie that made us fans of bad movies ever since, and we continue to watch them now.  So for anyone out there who's new, this is a great place to start.
   I love the ending battle, you can tell the writers just gave up on it and settled for mondo destruction of everything on the set sheerly because they threw up their hands and said "whatever."  At that time, they threw all logic out the window.  Chaos! And hilarious! Thumbup
   And yes, the gourd up the ass looked like it really hurt.  What's funniest, though, is the monster--in the movie it's actually called a "banana" monster, and yes, I DO mean it in that way.  It only attacks men, apparently.  Watch Cha Le's early encounter with it and you'll see what I mean!
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »

Rat Face and Granny are played by the same guy, check the pics. THere's a scene where the two interact notice how it never show both of thier faces at the same time.
DREK
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »

This is one of the best movies EVER!!!!! 
    The Mad Bomber, Fat Chick, Granny, Ratface, Ol Devil, Cherry Boy,Porcupine Man, Watermellon monster!!!!
I HIGHly recommend you see this movie....

Theadeaus
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2010, 02:29:36 AM »

This was simply the greatest bad movie of all time. Really. the "crow" penis costume on the professional mourner and the seance and the kung fu ventriloquism. Old Devil getting his hand prints burned off was all kinds of MUST AVERT EYES! And that first opponent with the hidden nail armour. I laughed my ass off so hard i had to watch it like 4 times to get the entire movie.
virilevocalist
New Visitor

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012, 06:44:49 PM »

Rat Face and Granny are played by the same guy, check the pics. THere's a scene where the two interact notice how it never show both of thier faces at the same time.

This.

I registered JUST to say this. Also, Super Inframan was awesome.
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2015, 10:14:03 AM »

This movie was... strange. I love the cannon ball with teeth and flying biscuit holders.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Drunken Wu Tang « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.