Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:24:21 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Microwave Massacre « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Microwave Massacre  (Read 37585 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: December 29, 1998, 02:26:54 AM »

Updated review.  There is only one movie where you can hear Frosty the Snowman say, "I'm so hungry I could eat a WHORE!" and that is this film.  Yes, I mean the, "Happy Birthday!" Frosty the Snowman.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
geek_high_drunk_punk@hotbot.com
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 1999, 09:51:04 PM »

I saw the cover to this box and was traumatized at the idea of killing humans for food. Well, I was around 4 or 5 years old at the time. SO I avoided the film for ages, until.... a friend plays a cruel trick and rents it. I had no otehr choice than to see it. It was funny and stupid. It had it's moments of humor. the only part that seemed to disturb me was the polka dots/technicolot dots coming out of the wife's decapitated head. Funny s**t, man.
totally-crazy@webtv.net
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 1999, 11:52:06 PM »

This the goriest motion picture EVER made! This is the most disgusting, disturbing movie I have ever seen! Donald the canabal would kick the crap out of the tall man, Michael Myers, and jason all at the same time! This makes DEAD ALIVE look like a kids movie! If you think this movies gory, you ain't seen nothing yet, watch for MICROWAVE MASSACRE 2000:FRESH MEAT! The defective wires in the microwave causes radiation to emit from Donalds pacemaker, bringing him back from the dead and turning him into an unstopable killing machine! MICROWAVE MASSACRE 2000:FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 1999, 05:09:04 AM »

When I first saw this video in a video store,it looked like some totally sick gorefest,but I was only 9 at the time,and now I absoloutley love horror movies! So just out of curiosity I rented Microwave Massacre,and found it to be a comedy!In my mind it is a classic(the crimebusters scene is a classic)If you are in the mood for laughing at crappy but very funny humor I highly reccomend it!
Void
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 1999, 06:31:31 PM »

This movie was great. I loved the beginning! But the movie itself was also good. I like the line "I'm so hungry I could eat a whore." very much. And Donald doesn't become a canibal on purpose, he does it by accident, which is more realistic. Overall, a great movie.
Mike
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Is everyone aware that the guy who played Donald also did the voice for the children's christmas special "Frosty The Snowman"? I only saw Microwave Massacre once, but now every time I see Frosty, the voice reminds me of it.
Scott Powers
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Finally saw this movie again for the second time (the last time was back in 80's).  Great movie!  Love that big microwave!  I have a microwave from the 80's which I still use today, but it's not nearly that big.  Lots of tits and some great lines.  Hope someday they finally release a dvd of this classic movie.
Chris
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 12:24:01 AM »

Yup! I rented this before, was searching for a sound clip or something to send my friend. This movie is so friggen bad..My friend fell asleep watching it, during the day.. I wanna know who the fat bastard is that kills his wife, hes a crappy comedian!
RaF
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The Fat Bastard crappy comedians name is Jack Vernon. I think this movie its just a classic to have a couple of friends over and just laugh at how corny the jokes are!!! So bad, its almost good!!! Of course lines that I consider  a favorite is the very popular "I'm so hungry, I can eat a whore"

Another one I love is when he is at the doctor for a checkup
The Doc tells him he's okay but reminds him that he is what he eats..Donald (Jack Vernon) then looks at the camera and says "Gee..., I hope not!"  LoL
r martin
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

In case anybody is interested Jackie Vernon was also in the video for the Sister sledge single 'Frankie'. He played 'Frankie'- a postman that the girls all seem to be interested in. Must be the haircut.
Kenneth
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It's true everyone (well at least one of my friends) keeps a hatchet in the kitchen.
Indigo Shift
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I love this movie!  My brother and I call it "Frosty Goes Bananas".
ewrski
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2005, 04:27:56 PM »

Gotta love any movie with the sister in law tied up in a closet with green molded bread in her mouth.  No matter how hard I look,  I can never buy Chinese Chick anywhere.
Mikka
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Did you know you can get Microwave Massacre now on DVD? I saw it online at Bestbuy.com, but it doesn't come out until March 14th. I can't wait to get it, and from what I understand, it's the never before seen unrated and uncut version.
Gino
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yes! Uncut DVD is coming in March 2006. I love this film! I've already pre-ordered.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Microwave Massacre « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.