Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:15:28 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Pigs « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Pigs  (Read 56243 times)
greyajah@juno.com
« on: June 10, 1999, 12:25:36 PM »

Man your not kidding about this one. I couldn't even sit through the whole thing and you sat and saw it all?. Buddy you got bigger balls than i do and tip my bag of popcorn to ya!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 1999, 12:55:11 AM »

I think I accidently watched this once and your right, theres bad movies and then theres BAD movies.
Dick Elohssa
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 1999, 12:17:30 AM »

This is one of the top 10 horror films ever made! The fantastic special effects make this a true classic! This is a masterpiece of gore!
Squishy The Squid
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 1999, 03:05:17 AM »

Whoopsie! Check the Internet Movie Database listing on the main "Pigs" page--this movie has about fifty damned alternate titles, including "The Strange Love Exorcist"--wow--and stars Katherine (The Swarm) ROSS! I asked 'Fenris' about Ms. Ross' participation in this travesty a while back before I wised up and checked the IMDB; his copy apparently has an alternate name for Ms. Ross...who can blame her? Search for it as "Daddy's Deadly Darling." I HAVE to see this wad of yak!
Squishy
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 1999, 03:30:28 AM »

The IMDB has been corrected; it ain't the same Katherine Ross.
whamontree@hotmail.com
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 1999, 11:41:19 AM »

My . . . gosh.  Movie . . . awful.  Brain . . . won't function after . . . watching.  Must . . . type . . . like this.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 1999, 08:13:24 PM »

according to the IMDB, Marc Lawrence who played Zambrini , helped write that movie Mickey Blue Eyes
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2000, 06:36:43 PM »

Not only is this bad, it's almost impossible to sit through. Being drunk does not help during the "film" but it certainly helps afterward.... Right up there with "Nail Gun Massacre."
JJ
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

When I watched this God forsaken movie, one prayer came to mind " LORD, GIVE ME CANCER NOW!"
Sebastian
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"Pigs" is a brilliant low-budget movie. It makes use of the simplest elements and succeeds in surpassing its limitation by leaps and bounds. How sad that so many narrow-minded people would trash simply because they saw no "gore."

When you hold a film to such shallow standards without even the simplest attempt at appreciating it, it's truly a tragedy.

Back to ignorant bashing we go.
Sebastian
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I should also add that the sing-song nursery rhyme repeated throughout the film is an excellent dramatic device. The review is extremely shortened and highly misleading. It makes the movie sound as deep as a 90s teen horror Wes Craven flick.

As far as the actors ending up as starving artists, Marc Lawrence has starred in countless gangster roles throughout the years and is a very well known, accomplished actor.

A bit of clarification which seems to have completely escaped every one: the jumpy dialogue, dream sequences, and *everything* else about the movie which everyone is so conviently ridiculing are all done intentionally: they are the very things which create the nightmarish feel of the picture -- and no, not because they're "bad," as if that wasn't obviously enough a cheapshot.
goldschilling
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2000, 11:12:23 PM »

"Somebody's waiting for you, somewhere down the road!"
I can't believe noone has mentioned the catchy theme song during the credits.  This is by far the worst movie I've ever seen and I know my friends agree.  I now eat pork, ham, bacon and other pig products as much as possible just so that I can feel like I am evening the score.  Not only has it not erased the painful memory of this movie, I now have high blood pressure and will probably die within the next 6 months.  Thank you, PIGS, for ending my life.  At least I won't have any more nightmares of being trapped in a pig pen while a crazy, old farmer tells me I'm a troublemaker.
dustin(horror fan,you get the point!)
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2000, 09:24:58 PM »

i rented this movie and i should have heeded your warning but this movie does deserve 1 slime atleast and even i can get more real blood then that i just couldnt stop sayin "Why the hell was this film made?!!!"oh my god the acting is cheesy the special effects are crap and i had to fastforward almost half way through the stupid movie!veiwers or badmovie fans dont take this movie out of your local video store it aint worth 5 cents!!!!aaaaaaaaarrgh!!!!
popeyed
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2001, 02:40:32 PM »

I knew Mark Lawrence is a great character actor. But now I know he also is a great director!
Josh
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2001, 11:47:37 PM »

Shew...This is bad. I lived through it somehow. By the end of the movie my mind was so blank I had no idea what was going on.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Pigs « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.